Ambulance service

Guest Guest

I recently found out that Harrison provides service to East Newark and isn't fairly compensated. Why should Harrison Taxpayers Pay so East Newark gets the same coverage? How come the Harrison Fire Department shuts down Trucks so they can take East Newark people to the Doctor's office ? THIS IS NUTS!

I recently found out that Harrison provides service to East Newark and isn't fairly compensated. Why should Harrison Taxpayers Pay so East Newark gets the same coverage? How come the Harrison Fire Department shuts down Trucks so they can take East Newark people to the Doctor's office ? THIS IS NUTS!

'Si' :ph34r:

East Newark Pays Harrison for services Look it up, 2nd. What trucks get shut down East Newark has A mini Van & a Bus for that. Check your info. This is the trouble with poeple YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE. some good as hard as you

Where have you been for all eternity. East Newark gets services from Harrison for pennies on the dollar. Your dollar, all you suckers who are paying property taxes in Harrison. If you don't own a home in town it won't affect you.

What about the compensation East Newark Fire Department DOESN'T get every time they are called for stand by when there's a fire in Harrison. Give some, get some. Ever think what it would be like if there were TWO fires in Harrison at the same time? :ph34r:

East Newark uses the Harrison ambulance service about 2% of the time the ambulances leave the firehouse but East Newark is called for stand by EVERY time Harrison has a fire. Your just trying to cause an uproar. Another post that really doesn't belong here. I'm sure if a seven year old was hit by a car and needed to be transported to the hospital, you'd prefer one of the East Newark cops drive them to Clara Maass or God forbid a parent or grandparent do it. I know the results of naive thoughts like that. Can get the death certificate to prove it, if you'd like. People die that way and if by some stroke of the Lord people listen to you and the Harrison Fire Department stops their ambulance service to East Newark, I hope your heart feels heavy with guilt the first time someone dies as a result.

Just as a side note: Did you ever think that if we all stopped bitching we might be happy people? I opened this post because I thought that it was about the overnight service being stopped. THAT'S something to B**ch about. First they take away our hospital and now they are taking away our MICU between the hours of 11pm and 7am. Have you ever timed a trip to University or Clara Maass? YOU WOULD DIE. Apparently Behm believes we should just die because we're poor.

It's called "rolling the dice" , been going on for a long time.

It's called "rolling the dice" , been going on for a long time.

The "DOCTOR" was the one who coined the phrase "Roll the dice" concerning HFD. Don't you even try to take credit for it. You are not the "DOCTOR."

In the long run the "DOCTOR" was right. Whenever he rolled the dice, they came out in his favor. On the other hand, the new NFL referee uniforms look faggy. Let's roll the dice on that one. Any comments?

What about the compensation East Newark Fire Department DOESN'T get every time they are called for stand by when there's a fire in Harrison. Give some, get some. Ever think what it would be like if there were TWO fires in Harrison at the same time?  :blink:

East Newark uses the Harrison ambulance service about 2% of the time the ambulances leave the firehouse but East Newark is called for stand by EVERY time Harrison has a fire. Your just trying to cause an uproar. Another post that really doesn't belong here. I'm sure if a seven year old was hit by a car and needed to be transported to the hospital, you'd prefer one of the East Newark cops drive them to Clara Maass or God forbid a parent or grandparent do it. I know the results of naive thoughts like that. Can get the death certificate to prove it, if you'd like. People die that way and if by some stroke of the Lord people listen to you and the Harrison Fire Department stops their ambulance service to East Newark, I hope your heart feels heavy with guilt the first time someone dies as a result.

Just as a side note: Did you ever think that if we all stopped bitching we might be happy people? I opened this post because I thought that it was about the overnight service being stopped. THAT'S something to B**ch about. First they take away our hospital and now they are taking away our MICU between the hours of 11pm and 7am. Have you ever timed a trip to University or Clara Maass? YOU WOULD DIE. Apparently Behm believes we should just die because we're poor.

Since you are such great volunteers, GET YOUR OWN VOLUNTEER AMBULANCE SQUAD. Carry your own weight you deadbeats.

What about the compensation East Newark Fire Department DOESN'T get every time they are called for stand by when there's a fire in Harrison. Give some, get some. Ever think what it would be like if there were TWO fires in Harrison at the same time?  :blink:

EAST NEWARK ON STAND BYE,NOT THAT'S A JOKE. THE ONLY THING THEY STAND BY IS THE KEG. IF THEY CAN GET *** ***** ***** AWAY FROM IT

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.