ADD IN THE OBSERVER

Guest Guest

I recently read an add in the Observer that read: TOWN OF HARRISON SEEKS CLASS ONE SPECIAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS for 2 to 4 class one special law enforcement officers. a month or so before the add came out I was told by a couple of police officers that the MAYOR picked two guys to be class one officers. So they were already picked before this add came out, their names are DW which has many family members working for the town already, and the gentleman that presently works on the bridge don't recall his name. SO WHY DOES THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL PUT THIS ADD IN THE PAPER WHEN THEY ALREADY KNOW WHO THEY ARE GOING TO HIRE? ARE WE THAT STUPID? Mayor just because the Secretary tells you who to hire you have your own mind don't you? think with your head not your p----.

I recently read an add in the Observer that read: TOWN OF HARRISON SEEKS CLASS ONE SPECIAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS for 2 to 4 class one special law enforcement officers.  a month or so before the add came out I was told by a couple of police officers that the MAYOR picked two guys to be class one officers. So they were already picked before this add came out,  their names are DW which has many family members working for the town already, and the gentleman that presently works on the bridge don't recall his name.  SO WHY DOES THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL PUT THIS ADD IN THE PAPER WHEN THEY ALREADY KNOW WHO THEY ARE GOING TO HIRE?  ARE WE THAT STUPID? Mayor just because the Secretary tells you who to hire you have your own mind don't you?  think with your head not your p----.

For legal purposes (and to cover their asses) it has to be published.

I recently read an add in the Observer that read: TOWN OF HARRISON SEEKS CLASS ONE SPECIAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS for 2 to 4 class one special law enforcement officers.  a month or so before the add came out I was told by a couple of police officers that the MAYOR picked two guys to be class one officers. So they were already picked before this add came out,  their names are DW which has many family members working for the town already, and the gentleman that presently works on the bridge don't recall his name.  SO WHY DOES THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL PUT THIS ADD IN THE PAPER WHEN THEY ALREADY KNOW WHO THEY ARE GOING TO HIRE?  ARE WE THAT STUPID? Mayor just because the Secretary tells you who to hire you have your own mind don't you?  think with your head not your p----.

go back to school moron ad is the correct term not add as in addition too.

what's the matter you f*cked up application wasn't accepted or it just didn't "add" up! f*ck face! :angry:

what's the matter you f*cked up application wasn't accepted or it just didn't "add" up! f*ck face! :angry:

Thank you for correcting me, and thank you for the wonderful language you use, you obviously sound very educated the way you speak. YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE REAL ISSUE HERE SMART ASS, WHY DO YOU GET OFF THE SUBJECT, DOES NOT SOUND GOOD FOR YOU, YOU MUST HAVE SOME KIND OF JOB IN TOWN TO SPEAK THIS WAY, DID I INTIMIDATE YOU BY ASKING WHY THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL HAD ALREADY PICKED THE OFFICERS BEFORE THE AD WAS POSTED?????

I ASSURE YOU THAT DW AND THE GUY FROM THE BRIDGE WILL GET THE JOB, UNLESS OF COURSE THEY FAIL THE DRUG TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU

Thank you for correcting me, and thank you for the wonderful language you use, you obviously sound very educated the way you speak.  YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE REAL ISSUE HERE SMART ASS, WHY DO YOU GET OFF THE SUBJECT, DOES NOT SOUND GOOD FOR YOU, YOU MUST HAVE SOME KIND OF JOB IN TOWN TO SPEAK THIS WAY, DID I INTIMIDATE YOU BY ASKING WHY THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL HAD ALREADY PICKED THE OFFICERS BEFORE THE AD WAS POSTED?????

I ASSURE YOU THAT DW AND THE GUY FROM THE BRIDGE WILL GET THE JOB, UNLESS OF COURSE THEY FAIL THE DRUG TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU

NAH, YOUR MOM PROVIDES ENOUGH URINE FOR US WHILE YOU GIVE US SH+T :P TEAM WORK

Guest Barney Fife

What exactly is a Tier 1 special law enforcement officer,

and where does one go to get that designation???????

:lol: