Global Warming

Guest FOH

Guest Guest 3***
Is it just me or does it seem like the weather has been getting more severe lately. :)

You are rite it is getting more severe, But the morons running this country and all over the world for that matter do not care...It is time to replant trees and stop destroying the rain forest....take a good look at what it is doing .....It is pretty bad now so just think what is going to be like for our great grandchildren and Great Great GrandChildren....There are way to many kids being born with breathing problems today and it is Our fault for allowing all this takeing away trees witch is what helps keep our air clen.....People need to start putting trees back up in front of their homes and is not just a neccesaty , it also makes it look a hell of a lot nicer...and for those of You who do not want trees because You may have to sweep leaves up in the fall, Shame on You and I sure hope You do not have any Grand Kids or Young Nieces or Nephews growing up and planning a future with a family that is who is going to really suffer in the long Run.......Think about them

I have a little boy now and the thought of what kind of world I'm bringing him into scares me. "It is time to replant trees" Amen. It's time we do the right thing.

Guest Guest
You are rite it is getting more severe, But the morons running this country  and all over the world for that matter do not care...It is time to replant trees  and stop destroying the rain forest....take a good look at what it is doing .....It is pretty bad now so just think what is going to be like for our great grandchildren and Great Great  GrandChildren....There are way to many kids being born with breathing problems today and it is Our fault for allowing all this takeing away trees witch is what helps keep our air clen.....People need to start putting trees back up  in front of their homes and is not just a neccesaty , it also makes it look a hell of a lot nicer...and for those of You who do not want trees because You may have to sweep leaves up in the fall, Shame on You and I sure hope You do not have any Grand Kids or Young Nieces or Nephews growing up and planning a future with a family that is who is going to really suffer in the long Run.......Think about them

There is a post in the Kearny section, about the trees, and there are people ragging on the poster. I happen to agree with that person. In Kearny they are chopping sown healthy trees because it is destroying their sidewalks, but they are not replanting anything to replace kthe trees. Don't they realize what damage they are doing to the environment? Not to mention how horrible it looks. I really feel bad for the future generations, we are destroying our beautiful planet.

:)

Guest Guest
I have a little boy now and the thought of what kind of world I'm bringing him into scares me.  "It is time to replant trees" Amen. It's time we do the right thing.

Poor little tot he will have so much more to worry about thatn tree's

look at his family tree.