The Demise of Democrats

Guest BushBacker

Guest BushBacker

Ann Coulter's book, "Godless" (which is now #1 on NY Times Bestseller List) blows the liberal left out of the water. It should be a "must read" for anyone interested in politics in the US. I guarantee anyone that reads this book will never vote for a democrat again. (I guess that's why democrats are denouncing her and calling for her book to be burned, sounds like Nazi Germany ??).

Guest Guest
Ann Coulter's book, "Godless" (which is now #1 on NY Times Bestseller List) blows the liberal left out of the water. It should be a "must read" for anyone interested in politics in the US. I guarantee anyone that reads this book will never vote for a democrat again. (I guess that's why democrats are denouncing her and calling for her book to be burned, sounds like Nazi Germany ??).

It's a shame she didn't write about the people who are really riding the 9/11 train for all it's worth like Rudy Giuliani and the worst offender of all, George W Bush who without 9/11 would've been just another one term Bush.

What REALLY sounds like Nazi Germany are those people who would have you believe that it's wrong to ever question the actions of government.

Guest Guest

"blows the liberal left out of the water"?

NAH! IT JUST BLOWS! WHAT a B**ch!

Guest Guest

It's only a "must read" for anyone interested in learning how some vile, nasty, lying B**ch can become a celebrity with no talent but a streak of hostility.

The right has such quality people as its defenders,this lying twat and the junkie Rush "I can buy my way out" Limbaugh.

Guest Guest

Why did she use a description of her soul as a book title?

Guest Guest

Who cares about the demise of democrats? With this idiot cowboy and his neo-con posse in Washington I'm more worried about the demise of America.

There may not be a democrat who will want to run, this cowboy will leave a mess that'll take many years to clean up.

Guest Guest
Who cares about the demise of democrats?  With this idiot cowboy and his neo-con posse in Washington I'm more worried about the demise of America.

There may not be a democrat who will want to run, this cowboy will leave a mess that'll take many years to clean up.

Neo-con that is something like a dixie crat where lynch mob democrats hung poor blacks from trees or drives young women off a bridge and let them drown. Maybe its like slow hand Luke LBJ who sent our fine young men to war and not let them fight. Look through history it may teach you how stupid you really are. Quit trying so hard to sound smart cause you ain't.

Guest Guest
Neo-con that is something like a dixie crat where lynch mob democrats hung poor blacks from trees or drives young women off a bridge and let them drown. Maybe its like slow hand Luke LBJ who sent our fine young men to  war and not let them fight. Look through history it may teach you how stupid you really are. Quit trying so hard to sound smart cause you ain't.

Lynch mobs and driving women off bridges have nothing to do with political parties, they're caused by the bigoted ignorance that the neo-cons are continuing. The area that was once Dems has changed to the Reps but it's still the same old ignorance and bigotry under a different party banner.

And what good reason did the US have to send fine young men to Vietnam? Seems as though all the horrors they predicted if we didn't fight there never occurred. All these years later MacNamara has admitted what a mistake it all was, why didn't these alleged whiz kids know then? Because they all made a lot of $ by selling American blood? And don't try to hang it all on LBJ, US involvement started under Eisenhower.

YOU should learn a little history before you accuse anyone of being ignorant of it but I guess you follow the current trend,Ready! Fire! Aim!

Guest Guest
Neo-con that is something like a dixie crat where lynch mob democrats hung poor blacks from trees or drives young women off a bridge and let them drown. Maybe its like slow hand Luke LBJ who sent our fine young men to  war and not let them fight. Look through history it may teach you how stupid you really are. Quit trying so hard to sound smart cause you ain't.

Sending fine young men to war and not letting them fight was a travesty and it's deplorable those responsible were never punished. It also seems they never should have been sent at all to what amounted to a civil war.