Hardball

Guest LH-mole

Guest LH-mole

Will all you babies quit your cryin already!?!?! :P

The letter from the concerned citizens of harrison is the definition of politics. It is the letter that erases all doubt that hinchy has any chance. Hinchy - if your going to play with the big boys - bring your A game. Whoever put out this letter brought their A game.

Politics - like in war - has no rules. Anything goes. 'dirty' 'sleezey' 'classless' and ' a low blow' are what the oppposition is tryin to turn this letter into. PLEASE SPARE ME! What do you call hinchy spreading lies about being bribed out of the mayoral race?!? He did that in the observer! This letter dis-proved all of his lies, and opened air on some dirty laundry the the opponent was trying to store away.

ALL of the salaries listed are for public knowledge regardless. if he were really blackballed he wouldn't have that many relatives being payed by our taxes. They would have been ousted already!

Hinchy - why didnt you want to be on a board when the mayor asked? Didn't you want a shot to help the town 6 years ago? or is this just a cool thing to do - a new interest? or do you have an AX to grind? OR is that a lie as you will refute? if this is a lie then how can we believe that your brohter was assigned a new shift was because you are running? How can we believe that the mayor said he was not interested - in debating? BTW he said why he didnt feel the need to debate you in his letter saturday.

You don't have outside help in campaign funds? So this is all out of your own pocket? why have you never attended a B.O.E metting? or a redevelopment meeting? or a council meeting? you claim to care aobut the town but you have never presented issues as to how to fix them until you decide to run!

The whole campaign is done - KA-put! - horrible campaign management- horrible per-planning by you - you do not INTERACT WiTh the COMMUNITY UNTIL YOU CAMPAIGN .. you have showed no interest prior to you campaign, so how could anyone take you seriously?!? FRAUD - it will be over quick tuesday - and ill be celebrating with the winning ticket.. practice your concession speach pal - and if you care that much attend at least one council meeting after you lose! -

Guest Guest
Will all you babies quit your cryin already!?!?! :(

The letter from the concerned citizens of harrison is the definition of politics. It is the letter that erases all doubt that hinchy has any chance. Hinchy - if your going to play with the big boys - bring your A game. Whoever put out this letter brought their A game.

Politics - like in war - has no rules. Anything goes. 'dirty' 'sleezey' 'classless' and ' a low blow' are what the oppposition is tryin to turn this letter into. PLEASE SPARE ME! What do you call hinchy spreading lies about being bribed out of the mayoral race?!? He did that in the observer!  This letter dis-proved all of his lies, and opened air on some dirty laundry the the opponent was trying to store away.

ALL of the salaries listed are for public knowledge regardless. if he were really blackballed he wouldn't have that many relatives being payed by our taxes. They would have been ousted already!

Hinchy - why didnt you want to be on a board when the mayor asked? Didn't you want a shot to help the town 6 years ago? or is this just a cool thing to do - a new interest? or do you have an AX to grind? OR is that a lie as you will refute? if this is a lie then how can we believe that your brohter was assigned a new shift was because you are running? How can we believe that the mayor said he was not interested - in debating? BTW he said why he didnt feel the need to debate you in his letter saturday.

You don't have outside help in campaign funds? So this is all out of your own pocket? why have you never attended a B.O.E metting? or a redevelopment meeting? or a council meeting? you claim to care aobut the town but you have never presented issues as to how to fix them until you decide to run!

The whole campaign is done - KA-put! - horrible campaign management- horrible per-planning by you - you do not INTERACT WiTh the COMMUNITY UNTIL YOU CAMPAIGN .. you have showed no interest prior to you campaign, so how could anyone take you seriously?!? FRAUD - it will be over quick tuesday - and ill be celebrating with the winning ticket.. practice your concession speach pal - and if you care that much attend at least one council meeting after you lose! -

next time get the facts before you send out a letter half the people dont even work for the town the others are related to artie grow up

Guest Guest
Will all you babies quit your cryin already!?!?! :(

Politics - like in war - has no rules. Anything goes. 'dirty' 'sleezey' 'classless' and ' a low blow' are what the oppposition is tryin to turn this letter into. PLEASE SPARE ME! What do you call hinchy spreading lies about being bribed out of the mayoral race?!? He did that in the observer!  This letter dis-proved all of his lies, and opened air on some dirty laundry the the opponent was trying to store away.

YOUR RIGHT YOU ARE SLEEZY... GO F*CK YOURSELF... YOUR TIME IS UP ON TUESDAY...

Guest Guest

"Politics - like in war - has no rules. Anything goes. 'dirty' 'sleezey' 'classless' and ' a low blow' are what the oppposition is tryin to turn this letter into"

NO! Michael Hinchcliffe never attacked his family and he could have come out with a much larger list totalling a whole lot of money! He kept his campaign on target and kept his focus on the issues at hand. The opposition is not trying to turn this letter into anything that its not-------Inconsiderate of family members that have done nothing to deserve this and dont need their names and personal business disclosed for all of Harrison to see.

Guest guest
or not related at all!

That was absolutely unnecessary, and yes anything go but if you have some respect for the tax payers that you are expecting to vote for you then try not to involve them in your dirty campaign, it will be smart that the opposition will post the salary of all your relatives. Would that make your relatives happy?

Remember the best way to win an election is when you can explain your projects and the good things that you will try to achieve for the benefit of the tax payers and the citizens of Harrison.

Guest Guest
Will all you babies quit your cryin already!?!?! :D

MR. DORAN WHAT HAVE BEEN YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS SINCE BEATING MR. HIGGINS FOR COUNCIL? MYSELF AND HARRISON WOULD REALY LIKE TO KNOW. AND WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A DOCTRATE DEGREE, NO NEED TO MENTION THAT. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR YOUR WARD AND FOR OUR TOWN?

Guest Guest
Will all you babies quit your cryin already!?!?! :D

GO HINCHY GO! SLIME DOES NOT WIN ELECTIONS. Honesty and integrity does and that is exactly what you have been all throughout this campaign. You are a breath of fresh air. It is people like the person who wrote this hideous reply that we need to get rid of BIG TIME. GOOOOOOOOOOO HINCHY GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to you. And must I say we LOVE THE Hinchcliffe Family.

Guest Guest
That was absolutely unnecessary, and yes anything go but if you have some respect for the tax payers that you are expecting to vote for you then try not to involve them in your dirty campaign, it will be smart that the opposition will post the salary of all your relatives. Would that make your relatives happy? 

Remember the best way to win an election is when you can explain your projects and the good things that you will try to achieve for the benefit of the tax payers and the citizens of Harrison.

As a concerned citizen of Harrison, I resent that letter. I am embarrassed for you and your lack of judgement. I am also now so ashamed that I was a fan of yours that I took ripped up your sign and will vote for Mr. Hinchcliffe at least he sticks to the issues and kept your very well connected family out of the lime light.

Guest Guest

WAIT!! Does that say 'You do not interact with the community until you campain...you have showed no interest prior to your campaign, so how could anyone take you seriously?!?'

Im confused! Is he talking about McDonough, cause isnt that what he does?!?!

When do you see McDonough except for 'election season'!

Guest Greenspan
"Politics - like in war - has no rules. Anything goes. 'dirty' 'sleezey' 'classless' and ' a low blow' are what the oppposition is tryin to turn this letter into"

NO!  Michael Hinchcliffe never attacked his family and he could have come out with a much larger list totalling a whole lot of money!  He kept his campaign on target and kept his focus on the issues at hand.  The opposition is not trying to turn this letter into anything that its not-------Inconsiderate of family members that have done nothing to deserve this and dont need their names and personal business disclosed for all of Harrison to see.

Whens the McDonough family salraries coming out?

Its gotta be bigger than any other family!

What a piece of shit!

Guest Guest

How's the new game of hardball going for the oposition. They lost the first game, but they came back for more.

THE MORON DOESN"T KNOW OUR LAWS OR THE POLITICAL PROCESS. HIS SON-IN-LAW MAKES NO SENSE AND ACTS LIKE A TEENAGER WITH HIS COMMENTS AND HIS PHYSICAL THREATS(TALK ABOUT MY WIFE TO MY FACE). IF THAT ASSHOLE IS SO CONCERNED WITH THE TOWN MOVE YOUR FAMILY HERE.

WHERE HAS HE BEEN ON KOTW? HE DOESNT HAVE THE NUTZ TO SIGN HIS NAME ANYMORE-TOO EMBARRASED MIKE?

S&M... THEY'VE DUG THEIR GRAVES PRETTY EARLY IF YOU ASK ME - I HOPE YOUR DAUGHTERS DON'T THINK THEY'RE GETTING TEACHING JOBS IN TOWN

Guest Guest

NO!  Michael Hinchcliffe never attacked his family and he could have come out with a much larger list totalling a whole lot of money!  He kept his campaign on target and kept his focus on the issues at hand.  The opposition is not trying to turn this letter into anything that its not-------Inconsiderate of family members that have done nothing to deserve this and dont need their names and personal business disclosed for all of Harrison to see.

it's public knowledge, what's so dirty about it? true facts and statements,no slander there,hate to break up the tear feast but all is fair.

all towns have a small of group of legal crows who think watching csi,the practice and any other two bit show gives them legal minds.how sad for you!confusion is nothing new to you. i'll pray for you.

Guest guest
How's the new game of hardball going for the oposition. They lost the first game, but they came back for more.

THE MORON DOESN"T KNOW OUR LAWS OR THE POLITICAL PROCESS. HIS SON-IN-LAW MAKES NO SENSE AND ACTS LIKE A TEENAGER WITH HIS COMMENTS AND HIS PHYSICAL THREATS(TALK ABOUT MY WIFE TO MY FACE). IF THAT ASSHOLE IS SO CONCERNED WITH THE TOWN MOVE YOUR FAMILY HERE.

WHERE HAS HE BEEN ON KOTW? HE DOESNT HAVE THE NUTZ TO SIGN HIS NAME ANYMORE-TOO EMBARRASED MIKE?

S&M... THEY'VE DUG THEIR GRAVES PRETTY EARLY IF YOU ASK ME - I HOPE YOUR DAUGHTERS DON'T THINK THEY'RE GETTING TEACHING JOBS IN TOWN

You are pretty sick to have to bring the children into this garbage. It is obvious that you are a town employee ass kisser, low life. Grow up and leave the innocent children out of it. What a scum!

Guest Guest
You are pretty sick to have to bring the children into this garbage. It is obvious that you are a town employee ass kisser, low life. Grow up and leave the innocent children out of it. What a scum!

4 more years of McDonough and in 8 years you'll all be crying. This guy is a dictator, a tyrant. He never had any business knowledge and his record shows it.

Speak up for yourself. Stop intimidation

Guest guest
4 more years of McDonough and in 8 years you'll all be crying.  This guy is a dictator, a tyrant.  He never had any business knowledge and his record shows it.

Speak up for yourself.  Stop intimidation

Tell me something I don't know already, I wouldn't even give it 8 years, we are hurting already

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Mike, why do you have so much venom towards Doran and Victor?? These guys are the best of the best in Harrison. They work hard, they volunteer time and they love our Town and Country. On this July 4th I wish more citizens would show spirit like these two. All you do is talk, talk and talk some more. You are all talk, most of it is true B.S., with no action. I know no one is listening any more so you have to make threats and try to stir it up. Close your business and go to Kearny...

Guest Guest

Friends of Harrison I am guessing....

Millan will be able to run, I got a little V I P info, and it will be a go!

Ohh, and i also know McDonough will run in November.

Archived