I.N.S. bus was in town

Guest pedro

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Hey Tom, do you have anything else better to do than to pick on the spanish speaking people? where are your immigrant ancestors from?

Stick to doing the job that you don't do, what is your title anyway? YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT SHOULD SHUT THE ---- UP. THE MAYOR SHOULD TAKE THE COMPUTER OUT OF YOUR OFFICE SO THAT YOU CAN ACTUALY DO SOME WORK FOR A CHANGE........ WHY SHOULD THE HARD WORKING YOUNG LADY THAT IS IN YOUR OFFICE DO ALL THE WORK AND YOU TAKE ALL THE CREDIT? GET A LIFE TOM.............................

Guest Guest_resident_*

how about the ******and the harrosn schools should be cleaned out and send all back to there country.get alll the illegals out of here we heard it was may 1st cannot come fast enough.they claim they are doing jobs that americans will not do deport them all back check out the schools and how about the *** any there oh ******** can you see we can see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Christie Does Nothing in Hudson

The Feds should get a bus not for folks who are working hard to earn a buck. The Feds should bring a bus over to Town Hall and the Board of Education and take away the corrupt politicians infesting the town of Harrison. When are you guys going to shut these guys down! When the town's bankrupt?

The Feds should get a bus not for folks who are working hard to earn a buck.  The Feds should bring a bus over to Town Hall and the Board of Education and take away the corrupt politicians infesting the town of Harrison.  When are you guys going to shut these guys down!  When the town's bankrupt?

Why don't you make the call yourself??

Guest Guest
Why don't you make the call yourself??

like all them bitches in town ........all bark no bite!

don't regret now you let the indians come sleep with you! now them indians have two going on your demo ticket come june. go f*ck yourself. si senor!!!!!!!!!! :P

Guest Guest_resident_*

NOW THE IMMIGRANTS ARE GOING TO WALK OUT ON MONDAY MAY 1 ST MAYBE THEY ALL CAN WALK TO TO THE SPANISH PAVILLON ALL WALK BACK TO TO THERE BOAT NO LOSS TO US AMERICANS THIS IS AMERICA IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT HERE TAKE THE NEXT BOAT BACK TO WHERE EVER YOU CAME FROM BUT FIRST MAKE YOUR STOP AT THE SPANISH PAVILLON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW THE IMMIGRANTS ARE GOING TO WALK OUT ON MONDAY MAY 1 ST MAYBE THEY ALL CAN WALK TO TO THE SPANISH PAVILLON ALL WALK BACK TO TO THERE BOAT NO LOSS TO US AMERICANS THIS IS AMERICA IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT HERE TAKE THE NEXT BOAT BACK TO WHERE EVER YOU CAME FROM BUT FIRST MAKE YOUR STOP AT THE SPANISH PAVILLON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get an education Thomas

I will not be intimidated!

United States, History of the.

The history of the United States is the story of a great nation that was formed by brave and freedom-loving people from many lands. The men and women who built the United States came from almost every part of the world. They represented many different nationalities and religions. Through the years, the people and their descendants learned to live and work together, and to take pride in being Americans. This spirit of cooperation and pride helped make the United States the huge, powerful, and wealthy nation it is today. It also helped the country and its people survive many challenges and hardships—including dangers in the wilderness, wars, social turmoil, and economic depressions.

Guest guest Ghost Writer
Get an education Thomas

I will not be intimidated!

United States, History of the.

The history of the United States is the story of a great nation that was formed by brave and freedom-loving people from many lands. The men and women who built the United States came from almost every part of the world. They represented many different nationalities and religions. Through the years, the people and their descendants learned to live and work together, and to take pride in being Americans. This spirit of cooperation and pride helped make the United States the huge, powerful, and wealthy nation it is today. It also helped the country and its people survive many challenges and hardships—including dangers in the wilderness, wars, social turmoil, and economic depressions.

The Men and women who came from all over the world all those years ago were also willing to adapt! The American Dream was then to come here for a better life. Our families learned English, they became American citizens!

Now people come here to take jobs and send the money back to other countries, instead of putting it back into the American economy.

Don't bother to tell me I am discriminating, against any culture in particular, As I have a very diverse family that has come from all over the world, but they all became a functioning parts of society, and they didn't expect everyone to learn "their" languages. These people fly American flags PROUDLY in front of their homes. Not disrespect them by flying another countries flag above it!

Someone once said "if America is such a horrible place for immigrants then why are so many still trying to get in!"

Guest Guest
The Men and women who came from all over the world all those years ago were also willing to adapt!  The American Dream was then to come here for a better life.  Our families learned English, they became American citizens!

Now people come here to take jobs and send the money back to other countries, instead of putting it back into the American economy.

Don't bother to tell me I am discriminating, against any culture in particular, As I have a very diverse family that has come from all over the world, but they all became a functioning parts of society, and they didn't expect everyone to learn "their" languages.  These people fly American flags PROUDLY in front of their homes. Not disrespect them by flying another countries flag above it!

Someone once said "if America is such a horrible place for immigrants then why are so many still trying to get in!"

Your so right! They're all bad! Lets not let anyone else into America (Which by the way has no offical national Language, Any resource book will tell you.) You ignorant ass. All these imigrants would love to become American Citizens.

Family values to most good people is a vertue most Americans are losing, so If they send their money to their family good for them. ITS A GLOBAL ECONOMY; you ignorant, racist son of a B**ch. THIS IS AMERICA FREEDOM TO COME AND GO, FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO LIVE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!!!!

Guest Everyday American

I agree!

Love it or leave it!

B)

When my grandparents came here they had to learn ENGLISH!

With all this hoopla over immigration rights...

What about the rights of all the American Citizens! Veterans sleeping in cardboard boxes, Families on the streets.

Oh! I forgot it is the illegals that have all the jobs! So that Americans have to live on the streets!

Guest Guest/Resident
The Men and women who came from all over the world all those years ago were also willing to adapt!  The American Dream was then to come here for a better life.  Our families learned English, they became American citizens!

Don't bother to tell me I am discriminating, against any culture in particular, As I have a very diverse family that has come from all over the world, but they all became a functioning parts of society, and they didn't expect everyone to learn "their" languages.  These people fly American flags PROUDLY in front of their homes. Not disrespect them by flying another countries flag above it!

\

AMEN TO THAT!! Learn the american culture come in LEGALLY1111

Guest guest Ghost Writer
Your so right!  They're all bad!  Lets not let anyone else into America (Which by the way has no offical national Language, Any resource book will tell you.)  You ignorant ass.  All these imigrants would love to become American  Citizens. 

Family values to most good people is a vertue most Americans are losing, so If they send their money to their family good for them.  ITS A GLOBAL ECONOMY; you ignorant, racist son of a B**ch.  THIS IS AMERICA FREEDOM TO COME AND GO, FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO LIVE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!!!!

No, the problem is that they don't want to become citizens. They have absolutely no intention!

As for the "Official Language", It is common knowledge that there is none. At the same time, If you went to another country, you would be expected to at least try to speak the local language. It doesn't matter if it is France, Spain, India or Germany you would have to figure a way to communicate and it would make sense to LEARN!

Guest guest
\

AMEN TO THAT!!  Learn the american culture come in LEGALLY1111

Come in legally is the whole point! Years ago there used to be immigration quotas. What ever happened to those?

I love the people who tell me "how things are so good in their country" O.K. Then why are you here and not in your country?

Guest Guest
Your so right!  They're all bad!  Lets not let anyone else into America (Which by the way has no offical national Language, Any resource book will tell you.)  You ignorant ass.  All these imigrants would love to become American  Citizens. 

Family values to most good people is a vertue most Americans are losing, so If they send their money to their family good for them.  ITS A GLOBAL ECONOMY; you ignorant, racist son of a B**ch.  THIS IS AMERICA FREEDOM TO COME AND GO, FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO LIVE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!!!!

that's right, we are just a freaking employment office.The problem is ,and you're right, we don't have an official language. Maybe this will be the straw that breaks the opposition to making English the official language.

I was all in favor of doing something to help the people who have come here to be Americans,yeah, that's right ,to be Americans.I am not in favor of people coming into my house as guests and telling me how to cook the meals, how to decorate the house,telling me how I can spend my money.Only members of the family can do that not the guests.

Guest Guest
that's right, we are just a freaking employment office.The problem is ,and you're right, we don't have an official language. Maybe this will be the straw that breaks the opposition to making English the official language.

I was all in favor of doing something to help the people who have come here to be Americans,yeah, that's right ,to be Americans.I am not in favor of people coming into my house as guests and telling me how to cook the meals, how to decorate the house,telling me how I can spend my money.Only members of the family can do that not the guests.

Tell that to someone who's losing their home thru eminent domain or their livelyhood B)

Guest Guest

The poster child for learing to speak English should be the man in New York City, who, when stopped by the police and told to put his hands up, reached for his back pocket because he didn't understand English.

When he reached, they shot him 40 times.

A sad lesson but it points out the downside of not learning to speak English.

Make it official!

Guest Guest
NOW THE IMMIGRANTS ARE GOING TO WALK OUT ON MONDAY MAY 1 ST MAYBE THEY ALL CAN WALK TO TO THE SPANISH PAVILLON ALL WALK BACK TO TO THERE BOAT NO  LOSS TO US AMERICANS THIS IS AMERICA IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT HERE TAKE THE NEXT BOAT BACK TO WHERE EVER YOU CAME FROM BUT FIRST MAKE YOUR STOP  AT THE SPANISH PAVILLON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The owners of the Spanish P. are not ILLEGAL immigrants you idiot.

Guest Fed up

I say all the LEGAL Americans that are working LEGALLY and paying TAXES start their own organization and protest against paying for ILLEGAL immigrants FREE education.

This country has because so PC that that would be impossible. We would be branded "racists". Meanwhile we are the people who are footing the enormous bills for these people.

What a disgusting slap in the face it is for these people to protest against our country. What happens when they are hospitalized here while having no insurance?

WE PAY FOR IT.

What happens when their children need to go to school?

WE PAY FOR IT.

They are working at jobs and not paying taxes. They move into apartments in houses and within months the places look disgusting. I hope homeland security had video cameras at all of those ridiculous rallys yesterday and start rounding them up!

Send them home in time for Cinco do Mayo!

Archived