a deeper look

Guest Guest_michael hinchcliffe_*

Guest Guest_michael hinchcliffe_*

The following is a letter I sent to the Observer which they refused to print.

KOTW Note: The writer of this post was signed in as a Guest and used the name Michael Hinchcliffe. KOTW has no way of knowing whether in fact the poster is Michael Hinchcliffe.

Dear_Editor.doc

The following is a letter I sent to the Observer which they refused to print.

KOTW Note:  The writer of this post was signed in as a Guest and used the name Michael Hinchcliffe.  KOTW has no way of knowing whether in fact the poster is Michael Hinchcliffe.

Whoever wrote this article claims to be Michael Hinchcliffe, In the article he states he finds no need for new jobs to be created, ie. the senior telecommunications operator and full time bus driver job. He didn't seem to have the complaint when the Chief's secretary job was created.

HINCHCLIFFE HAS THE SAME CHANCE TO WIN AS A SNOWBALL IN HELL HAS TO BECOME A SNOWMAN.

AS SOON AS HIS BROTHER IS PROMOTED TO CAPTAIN HE WILL WITHDRAW JUST LIKE LAST TIME HE RAN. THIS GUY HAS NO CREDENTIALS OTHER THAN HIS *** ** ( WHO PROBABLE DON'T VOTE ANYWAY). WHAT THIS TOWN NEEDS IS A REAL CANDIDATE WHO WILL HAVE THE INTEREST OF THIS TOWN IN MIND, NOT JUST THE INTEREST OF AN EXPANDED FAMILY WHO HAVE BEEN ON THE TIT SINCE DAY ONE. REMEMBER THAT PARTY ARTIE IS A FAMILY MEMBER AND HE HAS VOTED WITHIN THE TEAM SINCE HE WAS ELECTED. WE NEED A REAL CANDIDATE, SO FAR, I CAN SEE NO ONE WITH ANY PROMISE.

SO JUST MOVE TO AVOID THE FUTURE CULSTER F--K WHICH WILL SURELY FOLLOW THE NEXT ELECTION. I MEAN WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD TAKE OVER A TOWN WITH THE CURRENT COMMITMENTS THIS ONE HAS, IT WILL TAKE DECADES TO RECOVER FROM THE MISMANAGEMENT OF THE RODGERS- MCDONOUGH ERA.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Why would you reply to an article in the Kearny Journal by sending a Letter to the Editor of the Observer?

I would have refused to print it too.

sounds like little brother is blow air again just to get big brother promoted to capt. i guess he missed the fact that sis dear has a tit job of her own to be slamming the new senior pst. guess artie will be sleeping on the couch again. :):rolleyes: at least till those bars are placed.

sounds like little brother is blow air again just to get big brother promoted to capt. i guess he missed the fact that sis dear has a tit job of her own to be slamming the new senior pst. guess artie will be sleeping on the couch again. :lol:  :D at least till those bars are placed.

Leave Artie alone, he's my guy. Him and Doran.

Why doesn't everybody shut up and let people do what they have to do. He wants to run for Mayor, let him. If it's only to get his brother promoted to Captain, who cares? If his sister got a promotion, are you jealous? Last, Senior Public Safety Telecommunicator, if you don't like it become a dispatcher and just try to get promoted to her position! Oh that's right, you all don't know how to do anything but complain on this site. It's damn sad when people are so jealous of other people and what they have that all they can do to consume their self-destructing lives is cry and moan. Well here's some advise get off your computer and instead of complaining about everyone else's job positions try getting yourself a better one. Also, don't say you can't because you're not blowing the right person or you're not a relative of a councilman because you can do something for yourself, right? Try it, it just may work for you!

P.S.-Instead of thinking of all the people who have pull, think of the people who don't and who still have found themselves jobs within the town. Or instead of crying just think of maybe if you had the same pull what you would do. Probably the same thing.

where were these police dispactchers job posted. i have never seen them posted anywhere i guess it is who you **** not who you know.do these dispatchers vote then think not. a new mayor please.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

if fact is truth---no one is really capable to run the town, that is on the council in fact 13000 thousand residents and no one is capable of running for mayor ,truth be told.

Why doesn't everybody shut up and let people do what they have to do.  He wants to run for Mayor, let him.  If it's only to get his brother promoted to Captain, who cares?  If his sister got a promotion, are you jealous?  Last, Senior Public Safety Telecommunicator, if you don't like it become a dispatcher and just try to get promoted to her position! Oh that's right, you all don't know how to do anything but complain on this site.  It's damn sad when people are so jealous of other people and what they have that all they can do to consume their self-destructing lives is cry and moan.  Well here's some advise get off your computer and instead of complaining about everyone else's job positions try getting yourself a better one.  Also, don't say you can't because you're not blowing the right person or you're not a relative of a councilman because you can do something for yourself, right?  Try it, it just may work for you!

P.S.-Instead of thinking of all the people who have pull, think of the people who don't and who still have found themselves jobs within the town.  Or instead of crying just think of maybe if you had the same pull what you would do.  Probably the same thing.

it's amazing s*ckin on the tit allows you to write the bulls*it that you do! i guess it's recycle bull s*it you drink!

better positions? that's a promotion taken away from my family yet again, taking my sick time was not enough? oh yeah you take vacation time too. sounds to me your a-hole group needs to grow up and think of others rather then how to screw the guy in the middle.

psss.........seems to me that the truth hurts therefore you write it all here. put it in writing like the rest of us (where it counts) oh yeah that requires some balls! try growing some. sorry i took some time from your tit position to view this a-hole c*nt! go back justifying your position.

it's amazing s*ckin on the tit allows you to write the bulls*it that you do! i guess it's recycle bull s*it you drink!

better positions? that's a promotion taken away from my family yet again, taking my sick time was not enough? oh yeah you take vacation time too. sounds to me your a-hole group needs to grow up and think of others rather then how to screw the guy in the middle.

psss.........seems to me that the truth hurts therefore you write it all here. put it in writing like the rest of us (where it counts) oh yeah that requires some balls! try growing some. sorry i took some time from your tit position to view this a-hole c*nt! go back justifying your position.

Would you please leave the profanity out, or at least lessen it so your message would be understood by everyone. There was so much of it between every other sentence, I didn't understand whether you was agreeing or disagreeing with the previous writer that you were reponding to, and I was 'interested' in hearing your response. Thank you from a lady reader, not one of the guys.

Would write it in again? There is a lot to be learned from all of the constructive opinions on this KOTW site, pro and con.

Would you please leave the profanity out, or at least lessen it so your message would be understood by everyone.  There was so much of it between every other sentence, I didn't understand whether you was agreeing or disagreeing with the previous writer that you were reponding to, and I was 'interested' in hearing your response.  Thank you from a lady reader, not one of the guys.

Would write it in again?  There is a lot to be learned from all of the constructive opinions on this KOTW site, pro and con.

view my true thoughts on my space.com look for me there! smiling away!

Archived