Observer Stinks!

Guest Guest

The Harrison Pee-Wee Recreation team won the title of Southern Division Champions this year and to congratulate them an add was sent to the Observer.

Just a picture with a small write up congratulating them on there efforts on winning the Southern Division Title in over 10 years. It still has not been put in the paper. This is supposed to be a town paper??????? They have the nerve to have a sports section and then don't put in an add about a positive accomplishment in sports???????? I just don't understand! These are kids we are talking about here.

The Observer Stinks! :lol::rolleyes:

The Harrison Pee-Wee Recreation team won the title of Southern Division Champions this year and to congratulate them an add was sent to the Observer. 

Just a picture with a small write up congratulating them on there efforts on winning the Southern Division Title in over 10 years.  It still has not been put in the paper.  This is supposed to be a town paper???????  They have the nerve to have a sports section and then don't put in an add about a positive accomplishment in sports????????  I just don't understand!  These are kids we are talking about here.

The Observer Stinks! :lol:  :rolleyes:

That's because it's not Nutley, Bellville, or North Arlington....

Something is wrong.

Why is it that there are Harrison Youth Soccer Results in the Observer this week yet still no write up for the Pee-Wee Football Team that now holds the title of Southern Divison Champions - The first to hold it in over 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is wrong with this picture???????????????

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Harry Q.
Something is wrong. 

Why is it that there are Harrison Youth Soccer Results in the Observer this week yet still no write up for the Pee-Wee Football Team that now holds the title of Southern Divison Champions - The first to hold it in over 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is wrong with this picture???????????????

The Observer stinks for a number of reasons. First off, the publisher is ******** *** (check out her new picture on page 6). Secondly, the publisher and general manager are too busy visiting ****** ******* to care about the paper anymore. Third, their staff members are *** *** ****** *** **** ****. They don't even cover Kearny Town Hall meetings anymore!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

You can write the Observer and I think they will print any scores provided to them. This paper does not have a staff to go cover every event.

Provide an article, could be coaches family and I'm sure the Observer will print it.

Where does the Star Ledger get it's high school info from. It's provided by the schools.

I agree the kids need credit for a great accomplishment. It's not too late.

Apologies.... i reread your note. You did send to the paper. Screw them then.

the photo of the team was in last weeks observer ( was too late ) but the players did get some notice

it does seem that they dont like harrison but they also go on a first come first serve basis when submitting things and if it doesnt fit for that week they may sometimes put it in the next issue unless its an announcement that needs to be in by aq certain timeframe

if people are so angry dont read the paper and ask town businesses to pull their advertisement

I would send info to the jersey journal or the kearny(harrison, East Newark) journal that goes to everyones house in the mail it would get more exposure anyway

Archived