What's with the Announcements

Guest shopper

KOTW, what is up with the shopping stuff.  Why should I shop on KOTW?  Are you running out of money?  That is great no more KOTW.

Websites like this dont come free. The Webmaster has to pay for his site, and in some cases, especially if you have an active board like this one, bandwidth chargesss, not to mention charges every time you need to make a change. TANSTAFFL

I set up a new Topic "Support KOTW" to eliminate clutter from the main topics (Kearny, Harrison, East Newark and North Arlington).

You can support KOTW's Discussion Board by shopping using the links for various major stores/companies.

During the upcoming holiday season, I would appreciate it if you would shop through KOTW's links. There is no increased cost to you but KOTW will benefit from your purchase. If you like the ability to express your views on topics effecting our local community, please use the links to shop.

Every purchase helps defer the cost of running KOTW.

Thank you.

KOTW

I set up a new Topic "Support KOTW" to eliminate clutter from the main topics (Kearny, Harrison, East Newark and North Arlington).

You can support KOTW's Discussion Board by shopping using the links for various major stores/companies. 

During the upcoming holiday season, I would appreciate it if you would shop through KOTW's links.  There is no increased cost to you but KOTW will benefit from your purchase.  If you like the ability to express your views on topics effecting our local community, please use the links to shop. 

Every purchase helps defer the cost of running KOTW.

Thank you.

KOTW

Don't forget all the slader, lies, and false statements people spread on here .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Dear Members & Guests:

I want to thank everyone who has been supporting KOTW by making purchases from our advertisers. In the past few months, the purchases have increased. I thank you. The expenses are still greater than the revenues but every purchase helps.

Once again, Thank you.

KOTW

Archived