FEMA Enroute to Kearny

Guest Guest

It has been reported that a FEMA advance teamhas recomended a full responce to Kearny.

Among the reasons it sited were a government break down. This breakdown has led to a wall collapse, Toxic release, and several citizens lost while searching for parking.

Local authorities are reportedly holding their own.

Keary Fire Report

The Kearny Fire Department is looking for their fire prevention people. They have been missing since the cut backs hit the department. The Chief says he knows one is in court. He promised to consult with the Mayor and DArco about the other.

Luckily the south Kearny unit was riding heavy with three men that day.

Police Department report

Sources in the PD said give us a toxic release any day. God forbid we have a shootout. Were on our own down here.

Only, one lost citizen was found by the advanced team. He stated that he had been wandering around Kearny for three days prior to the toxic release.

He stated that he welcomed to clorine leak since it cleaned him up, since he was getting funky after three days.

He still supports the mayor in not having parking permits throughout town.

It was reported that New Orleans, Mississippi,Texas and Mexico are sending aid.

Gerlado Riveria was spotted trying to carry a certain council woman to safety.

She was heard screaming "Leave me alone. I'm only out for my walk"

Further reports will be issued as received.

Ya gotta laugh or you'll cry

It has been reported that a FEMA advance teamhas recomended a full responce to Kearny.

Among the reasons it sited were a government break down. This breakdown has led to a wall collapse, Toxic release, and several citizens lost while searching for parking.

Local authorities are reportedly holding their own.

Keary Fire Report

The Kearny Fire Department is looking for their fire prevention people. They have been missing since the cut backs hit the department. The Chief says he knows one is in court. He promised to consult with the Mayor and DArco about the other.

Luckily the south Kearny unit was riding heavy with three men that day.

Police Department report

Sources in the PD said give us a toxic release any day. God forbid we have a shootout. Were on our own down here.

Only, one lost citizen was found by the advanced team. He stated that he had been wandering around Kearny for three days prior to the toxic release.

He stated that he welcomed to clorine leak since it cleaned him up, since he was getting funky after three days.

He still supports the mayor in not having parking permits throughout town.

It was reported that New Orleans, Mississippi,Texas and Mexico are sending aid.

Gerlado Riveria was spotted trying to carry a certain council woman to safety.

She was heard screaming "Leave me alone. I'm only out for my walk"

Further reports will be issued as received.

Ya gotta laugh or you'll cry

Keep on laughing as your taxes go an Kearny goes down thw chute.

Archived