Who's responsible ?

Guest BlueTide72

Guest BlueTide72

A high school friend that I stay in touch with told me the new high school has a

flooding problem. He said the buiding is sandbagged and there was thousands

of dollars in damage from a recent storm. All I keep hearing are negative stories

about Harrison, hundreds of town homes they can't sell, a stadium that may never get built (but the town already spent 40 million in finance aid) and now a new high school they apparently built without considering storm water. Who the hell is at the wheel in my old home town ??

A high school friend that I stay in touch with told me the new high school has a

flooding problem.  He said the buiding is sandbagged and there was thousands

of dollars in damage from a recent storm.  All I keep hearing are negative stories

about Harrison, hundreds of town homes they can't sell, a stadium that may  never get built  (but the town already spent 40 million in finance aid) and now a new high school they apparently built without considering storm water. Who the hell  is at the wheel in my old home town ??

Mike Dolaghan

of dollars in damage from a recent storm.  All I keep hearing are negative stories

about Harrison, hundreds of town homes they can't sell, a stadium that may  never get built  (but the town already spent 40 million in finance aid) and now a new high school they apparently built without considering storm water. Who the hell  is at the wheel in my old home town ??

Peter the Third had the job of overseeing the construction of the new High School at 125K per year plus his pension plus his job on the redevelopment which is costing the taxpayers for the $40 million dollars in bonds. So, I can you can blame him and the Mayor who appointed him to those jobs. Where's Christie when we need him?

Guest Senior Town Resident

Who's at the wheel ?? Good question.

Sounds like Iraq to me.

Guest Ex-Bluetider

Come on, if you've stayed in touch with anyone remotely familiar with what is going on in Harrison, you know who's at the steering column. Drop by and see what names appear on the " Walls of Shame " I'm hoping to see them all at a photo-op with Mr. Christie on the News.