Thats what I hear

Guest Harrison Cops are upset?

Guest Harrison Cops are upset?

The mayor had hired more town council family members as traffic control and not enough QUALIFIED COPS.

STEP UP HPD. DEFEND A POLITICAL CANDIDATE. Do it Behind the scene if you fear the Mayor's wrath, but don't complain and don't cry.

Step up.

You are 200% right Harrison needs more security.

It's a matter of time until the trouble brewing in Newark comes over the bridge.

And I hope not to my Family, nor yours, but It's a matter of time.

The mayor had hired more town council family members as traffic control and not enough QUALIFIED COPS. 

STEP UP HPD.  DEFEND A POLITICAL CANDIDATE.  Do it Behind the scene if you fear the Mayor's wrath, but don't complain and don't cry. 

Step up. 

You are 200% right Harrison needs more security.

It's a matter of time until the trouble brewing in Newark comes over the bridge.

And I hope not to my Family, nor yours, but It's a matter of time.

That's nothing new, they have been upset for a long time.TheTown is only 1 mile square, if they get 2 jobs in a row, they become upset. If they don't like it, they can always transfer to Newark.

That's nothing new, they have been upset for a long time.TheTown is only 1 mile square, if they get 2 jobs in a row, they become upset. If they don't like it, they can always transfer to Newark.

You know Its amazing how many decent cops Have Left this town and moved on to other departments. Yet the ones that have stuck it out for so long are constantly bashed on this site. If you dont like the police department or the officers in general, fine. Dont sit here though and group all of them in to one pile of cops who care about nothing else then a paycheck. Thats what you imply with your comments. There are a lot of cops who do care about this town. So what if they leave here after work and go home somewhere else. I dont see anyone bashing the fire department the same way. They rarely put out fires in their own town. It takes fire departments from other towns to do it. They leave work after a good nights sleep and drive home some where out of town too. So why is it that the bashing continues. You want to make a difference then take the police exam, score high enough, get selected, pass the pysch evaluation, pass the background check, pass the physical, get the job , make it through the academy, finish your probation and when all thats done start making a difference. This way when you buy your home out of the town limits we can call you a hypocrit

You know Its amazing how many decent cops Have Left this town and moved on to other departments. Yet the ones that have stuck it out for so long are constantly bashed on this site. If you dont like the police department or the officers in general, fine. Dont sit here though and group all of them in to one pile of cops who care about nothing else then a paycheck. Thats what you imply with your comments. There are a lot of cops who do care about this town. So what if they leave here after work and go home somewhere else. I dont see anyone bashing the fire department the same way. They rarely put out fires in their own town. It takes fire departments from other towns to do it. They leave work after a good nights sleep and drive home some where out of town too. So why is it that the bashing continues. You want to make a difference then take the police exam, score high enough, get selected, pass the pysch evaluation, pass the background check, pass the physical, get the job , make it through the academy, finish your probation and when all thats done start making a difference. This way when you buy your home out of the town limits we can call you a hypocrit

FIRST OF ALL, I WASN'T IMPLYING ANYTHING. I SAID IT RIGHT OUT. AND YOU CAN'T COMPARE THE FIRE DEPT. WITH THE POLICE DEPT, ITS ANOTHER BALL GAME. BUT IF YOU WANT TO WE CAN. tHE POLICE GO HOME AFTER A HARD NIGHT OF SLEEPING ALSO! AND I CAN'T TAKE THE POLICE TEST, IAM AM A SENIOR. I HAVE LIVED, WORKED AND OWNED PROPERTY HERE ALL MY LIKE. SO I KNOW MORE. YOU JUST THINK YOU DO! THAT IS THE DIFFERCE.

Even Newark, wouldn't take a certain Officer who wanted to transfer there. This is a clue, he likes to blow his whistle.

Let me see there is about 4 good cops left in town.

Cudos! Well Said.

Remember, a lot of the "old-timers" on the force still have deep Harrison roots - and they DO care. They didn't forget where they came from. They still come in every day and do their job...like they always did, no matter where they may live now. They are still FROM Harrison and they don't forget it.

Guest politically raptured

The bashing that should be done is on the attitude of the Nightshift Dispatcher at the police department. Sorry anyone iterrupts her filingher nails or whatever else she may be doing. A service person should not give attitude unless persisted by the same individual abot the same topic in the course of one conversation. Mannerism and courteousness are at aloss with many people. ry making the average citizen feel comfortable and safe when reporting a crime/incident.

The bashing that should be done is on the attitude of the Nightshift Dispatcher at the police department. Sorry anyone iterrupts her filingher nails or whatever else she may be doing. A service person should not give attitude unless persisted by the same individual abot the same topic in the course of one conversation. Mannerism and courteousness are at aloss with many people. ry making the average citizen feel comfortable and safe when reporting a crime/incident.

It is just not the one there are a few... the morning one is soo pleasant it is like talking to a punk on Franklin Ave. I think they have two good dispatchers and that is it. If you hate your job that much then leave. Remember who pays your salary!!!

It is just not the one there are a few... the morning one is soo pleasant it is like talking to a punk on Franklin Ave.  I think they have two good dispatchers and that is it.  If you hate your job that much then leave. Remember who pays your salary!!!

OH SO YOUR THE ONE WHO WON'T GIVE ME A RAISE...LOL

There are several night dispatchers. Be specific.

Guest FACTS ONLY !
There are several night dispatchers.  Be specific.

Amazing,truly amazing.....there is a lot of bashing from people who don't have a clue about any of what really goes on in this town. First of all if you think that we have enough police on the force in this town then obviously you do not care about this town. The only way some people are gonna see the need for more officers is when something happens to them or their families, then they'll cry that the town should have done something to help them......boo hoo...it'll be too late then! And those dispatchers are civilians who make less money then the janitors do, yet have all the stress and responsibility of saving your butt when You need them and their resources have been stripped down so that they have to work alone on many occasions and no one says a word. Go figure that one out too brain surgeons!!!!

Amazing,truly amazing.....there is a lot of bashing from people who don't have a clue about any of what really goes on in this town. First of all if you think that we have enough police on the force in this town then obviously you do not care about this town. The only way some people are gonna see the need for more officers is when something happens to them or their families, then they'll cry that the town should have done something to help them......boo hoo...it'll be too late then! And those dispatchers are civilians who make less money then the janitors do, yet have all the stress and responsibility of saving your butt when You need them and their resources have been stripped down so that they have to work alone on many occasions and no one says a word. Go figure that one out too brain surgeons!!!!

This is true. The town needs to wake up and force the administration to hire more qualified officers. The crimes are not petty offenses. We are getting more serious crimes being committed and unless the town gets a handle on it soon the outcome will be severe. The dispatchers are in the same boat as the officers, working long hours holidays and weekends with no support from administration. It really is sad when a janitor makes more than the person responsible for saving your or your parents or childs life.

Just think an ambulance call comes in and an assault in progress at the same time. One dispatcher on duty. This dispatcher has to dispatch both departments at the same time. Does that sound like a good scenerio. Yes they are trained but it used to be SOP to have two at all times. Now with only one it could get dicey. Also with Police personnel always working short handed, this town is in big trouble

let's not hide behind a keyboard, go down to the station and sign a complaint review those tapes! let's see who the REAL ASSHOLE PRICK IS?! :ninja:

let's not hide behind a keyboard, go down to the station and sign a complaint review those tapes! let's see who the REAL ASSHOLE PRICK IS?! :ninja:

That would be you shaggy dog....Lol! I don't have time to play paper games at the police station I have a real job! PRICK

It is just not the one there are a few... the morning one is soo pleasant it is like talking to a punk on Franklin Ave.  I think they have two good dispatchers and that is it.  If you hate your job that much then leave. Remember who pays your salary!!!

gee you must be from the f-block to know this? holler you ***** *******!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.