more homes not getting connected to sewage pump?

Guest ivy

I found out yesterday that my house along with others will not be connected to pump.What is the reason? How can the Town install a large pump to service many homes and then back out? Ms. DeRay and Mrs. Kennedy if you have any answers please help the residents on Ivy St. We have waited so long and now this!

Guest Ms K. DeRay
I found out yesterday that my house along with others will not be connected to pump.What is the reason? How can the Town install a large pump to service many homes and then back out? Ms. DeRay and Mrs. Kennedy if you have any answers please help the residents on Ivy St. We have waited so long and now this!

I wish I had a answer. I plan on contacting the State for some answers to this nightmare. As of right now only two homes are connected that was not the plan .Someone will have to answer to this. Please stop by my home so I can give you more details.Is this another promise broken?

Guest second ward
I wish I had a answer. I plan on contacting the State for some answers to this nightmare. As of right now only two homes are connected that was not  the plan .Someone will have to answer to this. Please stop by my home so I can give you more details.Is this another promise broken?

How can the Town get away with this? Many of us here in the second ward support you .

I wish I had a answer. I plan on contacting the State for some answers to this nightmare. As of right now only two homes are connected that was not  the plan .Someone will have to answer to this. Please stop by my home so I can give you more details.Is this another promise broken?

Oh, but you DO have the answer, Mrs. D.! In your August 8th post you very clearly state that the Town has an agreement to connect three homes to the pumping station. You know that two are connected and that the third, which had internal plumbing problems (location of lateral) will be connected as soon as adjustments are made, if it has not already.

While I sympathize and believe you have every right to want a solution to this problem, divisiveness does nothing to further your cause.

Oh, but you DO have the answer, Mrs. D.! In your August 8th post you very clearly state that the Town has an agreement to connect three homes to the pumping station. You know that two are  connected and that the third, which had internal plumbing problems (location of lateral) will be connected as soon as adjustments are made, if it has not already.

While I sympathize and believe you have every right to want a solution to this problem, divisiveness does nothing to further your cause.

Thank you Councilwoman Sherry.

Guest Ms. DeRay
Oh, but you DO have the answer, Mrs. D.! In your August 8th post you very clearly state that the Town has an agreement to connect three homes to the pumping station. You know that two are  connected and that the third, which had internal plumbing problems (location of lateral) will be connected as soon as adjustments are made, if it has not already.

I do not have any answers to why the Town did not live up to their agreement. But the residents will find out. However I do know that the Town engineer COULD NOT find the location of the lateral at the home on Schulyer Ave. Last week Mr. Kennedy and I met with PVSC , DPW and the DEP. Lateral was finally located. The real question is will Mr. Kennedys home be connected along with a few residents on Ivy St. ?

• 2 months later...

Archived