Hampton Inn

Guest Disgusted

Guest Disgusted

Unfortunately it didn't take long before the hotel turned into a drug infested crack house. Sorry to hear about the death of the young man and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family. Hopefully the individuals that were with him will finally see the light and realize what type of life style they are living and turn their life around.

Again, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Guest Guest
Unfortunately it didn't take long before the hotel turned into a drug infested crack house.  Sorry to hear about the death of the young man and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.  Hopefully the individuals that were with him will finally see the light and realize what type of life style they are living and turn their life around.

Again, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU JUST LET THE SCREAMING CAT OUT OF THE BAG.

HARRISON OFFICIALS WERE TRYING TO KEEP THIS QUITE.

FOR FEAR IT WOULD CRUSH THE REDEVELOPMENT.

AS FOR THE INDIVIDUALS THAT WERE WITH HIM . THIS GROUP WILL NEVER CHANGE IN REHAB OUT OF REHAB HOW SAID FOR THE FAMILIES OF THIS PEOPLE

I AM SURE THAT THE HOTEL WILL BE MORE AWARE OF WHO THEY ARE RENTING TO IN THE FUTURE.

Guest disgrace

Sad that the individuals involved will not see the light and get help.

It was only a matter of time before the hotel was used as a drug hangout.

Guest Same people

the parties involved in this are also the people involved with the drug/no residency postings from this site. My question is, why hasn't DYFES stepped in to look after their children, better yet why hasn't the grandparents stepped in to take them away from a drug infested household?

the parties involved in this are also the people involved with the drug/no residency postings from this site.  My question is, why hasn't DYFES stepped in to look after their children, better yet why hasn't the grandparents stepped in to take them away from a drug infested household?

the saga just got better they have changed locations from the harrison gardens to the harrison hampton. that;s what you get when you promote trash. can't wait to see the franklin ave crap hit the townhouses. family reunion set to see the metro star play play at your own risk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Archived