hey flaggy?

oldfart56

Guest Guest_FlagMan4_*
:lol:  :lol: where are ya? you are too quite! are ya ok? lets hear from ya! :lol:  :lol:

Hey OldFart.

FlagMan, is just LMAO on all the mail here!! FlagMan is doing great, thank you.

You are taking a beating on this Web-Site__LOL_ but u are right on target!! keep up the good work!!(mabey someday they will wake up?)

Kearny!! now is a trash Town, They all know it!!

Hey OldFart? Money, Loose Women, & Trucks, I love it!!

Here Comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash and more trash.

FlagMan.

Hey OldFart.

You are taking a beating on this Web-Site__LOL_ but u are right on target!! keep up the good work!!(mabey someday they will wake up?)

Hey OldFart?  Money, Loose Women, & Trucks, I love it!!

FlagMan.

:lol::lol: thanks! but you could help some! it is good to hear from you! :lol::lol:

Hey OldFart.

FlagMan.

:lol::lol: wow what a day! i watched the space launch" from my back yard! i have don this for most but this time was different! the sound waves got to me 4 min after the launch! it was a bunch of rumbles! the winds was just right for this! jax fla was not able to see " they had haze over head! to bad for them! :lol:

Guest A. Realist
Hey OldFart.

FlagMan.

Hey Flagman. You know what? Kearny is great because our immagrants are great! They are the best part of Kearny! The rest is just well, you know, trash, trash, trash!

Guest A. Realist
Hey Flagman. You know what? Kearny is great because our immagrants are great! They are the best part of Kearny! The rest is just well, you know, trash, trash, trash!

Now, really, if you're going to pose as me, at least spell correctly. "Immigrant" is one of my favorite words---I would never mess it up!

Guest Guest_FlagMan4_*

Hey What?

Yes, you are right!! But you forgot, or dont care!!! its called LEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!

So take your liberal bull crap!! and shove it up your---!!

Kearny is a Trash Town!!

FlagMan.

Archived