Pumping Station delayed

Guest Ms K. DeRay

Guest Ms K. DeRay

The pumping station on King and Ivy St. was suppose to be completed by June 3,2005. But in April PSE&G informed the Town the work must stop because of a prohibited overhead zone(utility pole) at the location of the pumping station .PSE&G had no problem relocating the pole but they had to receive a check from the Town first. Why did it take 5 weeks for the Town to issue a check to PSE&G? The Mayor knows this is the time of the year we get flooded. Why not call a emergency meeting? The new date for completion now is July 15,2005???? until then my protective gear is still hanging up.

Guest ivy st.
The pumping station on King and Ivy St.  was suppose to be completed by June 3,2005. But in April PSE&G informed the Town the work must stop because of a prohibited overhead zone(utility pole) at the location of the pumping station .PSE&G had no problem relocating the pole but they had to receive a check from the Town first. Why did it take 5 weeks for the Town to issue a check to PSE&G? The Mayor knows this is the time of the year we get flooded. Why not call a emergency meeting?  The new date for completion now is July 15,2005???? until then my  protective gear is still hanging up.

I hope the pump is in by the date they are now saying. I wish I knew why it took the Town so long with pseg.Good luck .

Guest guest
The pumping station on King and Ivy St.  was suppose to be completed by June 3,2005. But in April PSE&G informed the Town the work must stop because of a prohibited overhead zone(utility pole) at the location of the pumping station .PSE&G had no problem relocating the pole but they had to receive a check from the Town first. Why did it take 5 weeks for the Town to issue a check to PSE&G? The Mayor knows this is the time of the year we get flooded. Why not call a emergency meeting?  The new date for completion now is July 15,2005???? until then my  protective gear is still hanging up.

Santos does not care about the flooding problem.I did notice workers on the street last week. If I was you I would look into the delay you are speaking of. Sounds like a another mess up from the Mayor and his crew.

Guest Guest
Santos does not care about  the flooding problem.I did notice workers on the street last week. If I was you I would look into the delay you are speaking of. Sounds like a another mess up from the Mayor and his crew.

Question: Has there been any flooding recently with all the rain we had?

Guest guest
Question is WHY the delay??

Sorry but the Mayor and his PUPPETS will not answer. What ashame people waited years and this Mayor still screws things up. It seems Santos and puppets of the Town ignore residents of Kearny on many issues. I also wish the residents luck with this pump. It puzzles me why it took so long to help them? No one seems to answer.

Guest ivy st
Sorry but the Mayor and his PUPPETS will not answer. What ashame people waited years and this Mayor still screws things up. It seems  Santos and puppets of the Town ignore residents of Kearny on many issues. I also wish the residents luck with this pump. It puzzles me why it took so long to help them? No  one seems to answer.

Why the DELAY??Real emergency Mayor 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY??

Guest Ms. K. DeRay
What happened did you ever get this pump connected?

Pump is in the ground but no one is connected yet until the house on Schulyer Ave. is completed. Problem is the work on the home on Schulyer has not been started. The delay started because it took the Town 5 weeks to get a check to PSEG .Again another promise broken.

Guest guest
Pump is in the ground but no one is connected yet until the house on Schulyer Ave. is completed. Problem is  the work on the home on Schulyer has not been started. The delay started because it took the Town 5 weeks to get a check to PSEG .Again another promise broken.

Dear Ms. DeRay, We are not connected here on Ivy St. yet. How long must we wait?

Guest Ms. K. DeRay
Dear Ms. DeRay, We are not connected here on Ivy St. yet. How long must we wait?

Check out this weeks Observer.You will see on page five that Mayor Santos states completion will be end of July or early next month. I have a problem with two things here. First the five week delay started in April due to a check being sent to PSEG. Totally uncalled for.Again the Mayor took his time on this matter .Remember all of us cannot be tied into this community pump until all houses are completed. Second , the house on Schulyer has not even been started.As the Mayor and Council are well aware this is the house that gets two to three of sewage water. Do you call this concerned?

Guest Ivy st resident
Check out this weeks Observer.You will see on page five that Mayor Santos states completion will be end of July or early next month. I have a problem with two things here. First the five week delay started in April  due to a check being sent to PSEG. Totally uncalled for.Again the Mayor took his time on this matter .Remember all of us cannot be tied into this community pump until all houses are completed. Second , the house on Schulyer has not even been started.As the Mayor and Council are well aware this is the house that gets two to three of sewage water. Do you call this concerned?

No I do not think he is concerned about problems in the Second Ward. Now the Town is allowing the building of two family homes on Ivy St. You are right about our sewers overflowing. This will make your problem worst.

Archived