kearny dump

oldfart56

:ph34r::lol: HEY DOES ANYBODY CARE ABOUT MORE GARBAGE TRUCKS ON YOUR STREETS! KEARNY MAYOR SANTOS WANTS TO OPEN THE DUMP! HOW DO YOU FEEL? TELL US ON THE KEARNY SIDE! IT WILL HURT YOUR TOWN TOO!!!!! :):)

Guest guest
:ph34r:  :lol: HEY DOES ANYBODY CARE ABOUT MORE GARBAGE TRUCKS ON YOUR STREETS! KEARNY MAYOR SANTOS WANTS TO OPEN THE DUMP!  HOW DO YOU FEEL? TELL US ON THE KEARNY SIDE! IT WILL HURT YOUR TOWN TOO!!!!! :)  :)

The only people that want this landfill re opened is Mayor Santos and his little team along with NJMC. We know it must be cleaned up we all agree... But other landfills have been capped and closed. This will be the downfall of Santos. Question what about property values?? Why cant the Town of Kearny apply to the State and Federal agencies for money????????????????????????????????Last , how will this effect the flooding??????????? If this makes the flooding worse we will have more problems.. And it will cost the NJMC and the Town more MONEY. Contact the NJMC.OTHER STATES IN THE USA HAVE CLEANED UP SITES WITHOUT CREATING ANOTHER LANDFILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Again its all about money. In the long run it will cost them more. I hear attorneys calling...................

Guest Mayor
:ph34r:  :lol: HEY DOES ANYBODY CARE ABOUT MORE GARBAGE TRUCKS ON YOUR STREETS! KEARNY MAYOR SANTOS WANTS TO OPEN THE DUMP!  HOW DO YOU FEEL? TELL US ON THE KEARNY SIDE! IT WILL HURT YOUR TOWN TOO!!!!! :)  :)

There's been a change of plans, we're now going to ship the garbage to Gainsville, Florida. They're going to recycle it into orange juice.

There's been a change of plans, we're now going to ship the garbage to Gainsville, Florida. They're going to recycle it into orange juice.

:ph34r::lol: HEY IF I REMBER TROPACANA IS OUT HARRISON AVE ! WE HAVE SENT IT TO YOU FOR YEARS! :):)

Guest Guest
:lol:  :lol: HEY DOES ANYBODY CARE ABOUT MORE GARBAGE TRUCKS ON YOUR STREETS! KEARNY MAYOR SANTOS WANTS TO OPEN THE DUMP!  HOW DO YOU FEEL? TELL US ON THE KEARNY SIDE! IT WILL HURT YOUR TOWN TOO!!!!! :lol:  :lol:

Don't forget the ash pits!!!

Apples for Mayor!!!!!

Don't forget the ash pits!!!

Apples for Mayor!!!!!

:lol::lol: wow you people in harrison really do not care about the crape you are going to have when the garbage trucks start going through your town! more rats and garbage falling off trucks! and the smell! your property values falling! wow i would be telling santos NO! or do you like garbage? maby they should dump in the middle of town? hell you have lots of room! :lol::lol:

Guest Sgt. Slaughter
:lol:  :lol: wow you people in harrison really do not care about the crape you are going to have when the garbage trucks start going through your town! more rats and garbage falling off trucks! and the smell!  your property values falling!  wow i would be telling santos NO! or do you like garbage? maby they should dump in the middle of town? hell you have lots of room! :lol:  :lol:

I love the smell of napalm and garbage in the morning, bring it on.

Guest Guest
:lol:  :lol: wow you people in harrison really do not care about the crape you are going to have when the garbage trucks start going through your town! more rats and garbage falling off trucks! and the smell!  your property values falling!  wow i would be telling santos NO! or do you like garbage? maby they should dump in the middle of town? hell you have lots of room! :lol:  :lol:

What is crape?

Archived