skateboarders on william street

Guest Guest_resident_*

Guest Guest_resident_*

WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE HARRISON POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR GETTING THESE SKATEBOARDERS OUT OF THE STREET YESTERDAY THEY THINK IT IS FUNNY TO LAY IN THE STREET AND TO THROW ALL THERE THRASH IN THE STREET AND ON THE SIDEWALK I GUESS THIS WAS HOW THEY WERE RAISED NO PARENT SUPERVISION IN ANY OF THE KIDS OUT ON WILLIAM STREET.YESTERDAY THEY TRIED TO ATTACK ANOTHER MAN WALKING BY BUT ONLY DID THE POLICE COME BY AND INFORM THAT WILL NOT BE HAPPENING .THEY SEEM TO THINK THIS IS FUNNY TO ATTACK SOMEONE THINK AGAIN BECAUSE IF I SEE ANYTHING I WILL CALL THE POLICE IN A HEARBEAT THAT MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO WALK DOWN THE STREET WITHOUT BEING ATTACKED THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE YOU ALL SEEM TO HAVE COMMENTS ABOUT EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING OUT THERE TAKE YOUR PUT YOUR COMMENTS TO GOOD USE AND GET A JOB AND STOP HANGING OUT THERE IS ONE OUT THERE ON HIS SKATEBOARD WHO IS NO KID LETS GET THAT STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW HUDSON COUNTY JAIL IS THE OTHER WAY YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING WITH ALL THESE MINORS AND WE WILL SEE IF YOUR LAUGHING THEM FROM THE BIG HOUSE.

Guest harrisonhankyhead
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE HARRISON POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR GETTING THESE SKATEBOARDERS OUT OF THE STREET YESTERDAY THEY THINK IT IS FUNNY TO LAY IN THE STREET AND TO THROW ALL THERE THRASH IN THE STREET AND ON THE SIDEWALK I GUESS THIS WAS HOW THEY WERE RAISED NO PARENT SUPERVISION IN ANY OF THE KIDS OUT ON WILLIAM STREET.YESTERDAY THEY TRIED TO ATTACK ANOTHER MAN WALKING BY BUT ONLY DID THE POLICE COME BY AND INFORM THAT WILL NOT BE HAPPENING .THEY SEEM TO THINK THIS IS FUNNY TO ATTACK SOMEONE THINK AGAIN BECAUSE IF I SEE ANYTHING I WILL CALL THE POLICE IN A HEARBEAT THAT MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO WALK DOWN THE STREET WITHOUT BEING ATTACKED THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE YOU ALL SEEM TO HAVE COMMENTS ABOUT EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING OUT THERE TAKE YOUR PUT YOUR COMMENTS TO GOOD USE AND GET A JOB AND STOP HANGING OUT THERE IS ONE OUT THERE ON HIS SKATEBOARD WHO IS NO  KID LETS GET THAT STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW HUDSON COUNTY JAIL IS THE OTHER WAY YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING WITH ALL THESE MINORS AND WE WILL SEE IF YOUR LAUGHING THEM FROM THE BIG HOUSE.

I can see you are a big fan of run on sentences which make you sound like a big idiot you are doing a hella good job keeping the people in this town thinking how am i supposed to read the post i see above me it is very...well...awful please go onto a grammar website and learn to type like a human being do you think that boobies are delicious i think they are big ones small ones some as big as your fat worthless head.

Guest resident  k/c/

I GUESS IT IS TO BAD YOU ALL GOT CHASED YESTERDAY THAT SHOULD BE LIKE THAT EVERYDAY THE POLICE ARE GOING TO KEEP GETTING CALLS TO GET YOU AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS OUT OF THIS STREET THINK AGAIN THANKS AGAIN HARRISON POLICE FOR MAKING THEM MOVE OUT OF THE STREET.ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS ASKED WHERE SHE SHOULD GO HOW ABOUT WHORE HAVEN ALLEY.ALL OF YOUR TRASH WITH HER.LIKE YOU ALL WERE NOT GOING TO ATTACK THAT MAN IF IT IS NOT HIM IT WILL BE SOMEONE WHO YOU DO NOT LIKE AND THEN ATTACK. HUDSON COUNTY JAIL IS IN KEARNY YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT ROAD THERE TAKE THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD IT WILL GET YOU THERE.

Guest Guest_resident_*

yellow brick road to the hudson county jail you got it.if these children were to attack this man and he would have gottten hurt they would have been responsible.let them keep causing trouble and you will have to visit instead on william st it will be hudson county jail on the yellow brick road.because either you are blind or you do not want your children bothering you but it is o.k. for them to destroy property and try to injure others while there out there.open your eyes and maybe you will see what we see and others see.the hudson county jail is awaiting.

Guest Joe somebody

if u ask me i think u ppl are a bunch retarts complaining about all the skateboarders. my grandfather thomas kinsella god rest his soul if he were still alive would put a stop to this nd push for creating a safe clean fun place where us kids can skate in peace. but you bunch of old windbags just sit around and critasize. yes if you havent figured it out by now i am Tommy kinsellas oldest grandson joseph Garcia and i am one of those skateboarders you talk about. you say we create fires and mugg old men and all of the obscure remarks but then again thats just HARRISON for u! And you god damn pruds say that there where about 50 kids skating in the vacinity of williams street last time i checked harrison didnt have more than about 30 skaters in all. and i should know ive been skateboarding around harrison and all of east newark since i was about 9! soo why dont u all stick that in ur pipes nd smoke it.

Yours truley REPUBLICAN Joseph Thomas Garcia the 3rd!

yea you know how i find it soo funny how you people just sit there and complain and call the cops all the time. But if my grandfather Thomas kinsella god rest his soul were still alive he would put your great tax payers dollars to work torwards building somewhere safe and efficient for the skaters of harrison to skate safe and clean but no u just sit there and critosize just like all of harrison has always done. Another thing that you gulable people dont understand is that harrison cops our fine police force if thats what you could call them! they have been trying to shut down skateboarding all over harrison for years. I have been skateboarding in harrison for about 5 years now and ive seen every law and style of busting us come and go but its all the same. u little ingrates complain the cops come and we leave. duh your going to call us reckless when half of harrison are eaither druggies or drunks and ur going to talk about sending us to the big house ha ha ha. well i have bored myself enough teaching you people now make the right decision and put ur fanouse tax payers bucks torwards a spot 4 the great skaters of this beutiful town!

Yours truley: VERY BIG REPUBLICAN Joseph thomas Garcia the 3rd!

Guest Guest

alright, first of all, you are crazy because i am one of the skaters on William Street and we never attacked anyone. If we "attacked' him/her he would call the cops and we would be in jail. Start thinking. Second of all, we have the right to be on the street because ITS THE STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!. And third of all, if you dont want us there, BUILD A FREAKIN SKATEPARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. We are tired of your uneccesary complaints of us doing bad things. SCREW YOU and COPE WITH IT.

umm once again you people are stupid and need 2 get on with ur god damn lives get over it we are skaters and we rein surpreme u aint gonna stop us cuz we keep coming back for more!

:lol::lol: hey kearny will stop ya! how about 1000 garbage trucks a day! that will stop ya! ha ha ha ha :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest_resident_*

YOU SKATEBOARD ALL OVER OF THE NIGHT AND THE NOISE AND THE POLICE WILL BE CALLED. YOU THINK WE ARE GOING TO PUT UP WITH YOU ALL SUMMER YOUR CRZY TELL YOUR MOTHER TO GET SOME MOMEY OUT OF THE BANK AND YOUR COOLER THAT YOU USE TO GO ON VACATION AND GO AN HAVE PICNIC BECAUSE THESE CAMERAS WILL BE ON SOON AND MAYBE WE CAN GET RID OF THE TRASH THAT IS CAUSING ALL THE TROUBLE AND DAMAGE IN THE K/C/AND DO NOT TELL TELL THERE IS NO DAMAGE BECAUSE THERE IS.AN ANOTHER THING YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ATTACK ANYONE WALKING DOWN THE STREET OR WHATEVER YOU ALL YOUR GROUPIES MAKE FUN OF EVERYONE.TO BAD IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THESE PEOPLE THEY PROBRABLY THEY CANNOT STAND YOU EITHER SO THE POLICE WITH BE CALLED IF YOU TRY TO HURT OR HARASS ANOTHER PERSON IN THIS STREET. THEN WE WILL GET THE TRASH OUT OF THE STREET FOREVER.YELLOW BRICK TO HUDSON COUNTY JAIL YOUR RIGHT ON THE RIGHT PATH FOLLOW IT.

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU DID NOT ATTACK ANYONE THAT MAN THAT WAS WALKING BY THAT YOU HAD 2 OF YOUR FRIENDS RUN TO CENTRAL AVE TO ATTACK HIM AND THE COPS WERE COPS CALLED ABOUT YOU ATTACKING HIM AND YOU ALSO GOT CHASED FROM THE STREET.WE DO NOT HAVE TO COPE WITH YOU AT ALL OF THE NIGHT AND WITH ALL YOUR GARBAGE THAT YOU LEAVE BEHIND DID YOU EVER HEAR OF A GARBAGE CAN I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SEE THE INSIDE OF SOME OF YOUR HOUSES.FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU WILL BE ON CAMERA SO SMILE .WHEN YOU ARE DOING DAMAGE TO ANY PROPERTY IT WILL BE YOUR PICTURE.HARRISONS MOST WANTED TROUBLEMAKERS OF WILLIAM STREET.GO TO THE PARK ON THE OTHER PATH.

Guest guest

DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE OVER THE SUMMER INSTEAD OF CAUSING TROULBLE NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE SKATEBOARD BECAUSE I WILL PERSONALLY CALL THE COPS IF I HEAR ANYTHING AGAIN FROM YOU CAUSING TROUBLE ON THE STREET.OH YOU SAY NOT ME SURE THAT WHAT THEY ALL SAY.TROUBLEMAKERS ALL STICK TOGETHER WE WILL GET A PETITION TO GET YOU OUT OF WILLIAM WHERE ALL THIS TROUBLE IS.SMILE YOUR ALL ON CAMERAS WHEN YOU ARE DOING ALL THIS DAMAGE AND THROWING ALL YOUR TRASH JUST REMEMBER WHO IS WATCHING YOU IT IS BIG BROTHER THE CAMERA.YOU THINK WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THIS ALL SUMMER WITH YOU GUYS THINKK AGAIN.

Guest guest

You skate boarders are aiming your remarks at the wrong people. Most residents, especially on William Street, would love to see you have a skate park. Also, a baseball field and more basketball courts. Unfortunately we live in a town, where the politicians that can make these things happen, have other priorities. They want to build a stadium, so people from out of town can come and watch sports. They want housing, which will create more residents to use the few facilities we have. Go visit your councilman, Mike Dolahan at 761 William Street and tell him you need a place to play. If he does nothing remember that when the next election comes around. Work for, and urge your parents to vote for other candidates and dump the dead wood we have in there now.

Guest Guest_resident_*

FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO CAUSE ALL YOUR TROUBLE ALL SUMMER LONG AND ALSO TAKE YOUR TRASH WITH YOU WHEN YOU GO.I HOPE FOR THE RESIDENT WHO IS TELLING YOU TO GO TO COUNCILMAN DOLAGHAN THAT HE CALLS THE COPS WHEN YOU COME TO HIS DOOR.YOU EXPECT HIM TO HELP YOU GET REAL HE REALLY DOES NOT EVEN KNOW IF HE IS BREATHING HIMSELF.HE CANNOT HELP HIMSELF JUST LIKE YOU KIDS HE IS IN THE SAME BOAT.

Guest Guest
I GUESS IT IS TO BAD YOU ALL GOT CHASED YESTERDAY THAT SHOULD BE LIKE THAT EVERYDAY THE POLICE ARE GOING TO KEEP GETTING CALLS TO GET YOU AND ALL  YOUR FRIENDS OUT OF THIS STREET THINK AGAIN  THANKS AGAIN HARRISON POLICE FOR MAKING THEM MOVE OUT OF THE STREET.ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS ASKED WHERE SHE SHOULD GO HOW ABOUT  ##### HAVEN ALLEY.ALL OF YOUR TRASH WITH HER.LIKE YOU ALL WERE NOT GOING TO ATTACK THAT MAN IF IT IS NOT HIM IT WILL BE SOMEONE WHO YOU DO NOT LIKE AND THEN ATTACK. HUDSON COUNTY JAIL IS IN KEARNY YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT ROAD THERE TAKE THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD IT WILL GET YOU THERE.

wow u kno u realy sound lyk a ##### y dont u come down to the street and show ur face and kick all of us out urself!

Guest Guest
yellow brick road to the hudson county jail you got it.if these children were to attack this man and he would have gottten hurt they would have been responsible.let them keep causing trouble and you will have to visit instead on william st it will be hudson county jail on the yellow brick road.because either you are blind or you do not want your children bothering you but it is o.k. for them to destroy property and try to injure others while there out there.open your eyes and maybe you will see what we see and others see.the hudson county jail is awaiting.

well u kno what i got 2 say. #### you and ur jail cuz im underage and i aint goin anywhere B**ch!

Guest guest

oh welll youth house then you are on the right track keep causing trouble and lets see where you wind up.take your thrash somewhere else.

Archived