Fireworks

Guest Miss Millan

Guest Miss Millan

Millan ran a good fest. These A$$hole know how hard it is to plan a good fest. Millan had good ran a good fest, that showed a profit. Even Firworks! He tried and cared. It's a shame he's not running. I'll vote for McCormicks team!

Guest Guest
Millan ran a good fest.  These A$$hole know how hard it is to plan a good fest.  Millan had good ran a good fest, that showed a profit.  Even Firworks!  He tried and cared.  It's a shame he's not running.  I'll vote for McCormicks team!

Yeah, he almost burned the center of the town down!! WHAT AN IDIOT!

The Mc Clowns live in a giant ILLEGAL APARTMENT you should be really proud you voted for him!

Guest Guest

The Mc Clowns live in a giant ILLEGAL APARTMENT you should be really proud you voted for him!

thet were electrical firework meant to be shot off in a landlock area. Stop with the lies.

Guest Guest

Who issued a permit to have fire works in the middle of town. Where was the fire prevention bureau? Millan is not a pyrotechnic, don't blame him. I wonder how many illegal apartments there are in Harrison. You seem to be focused on just one.

Guest Guest

Who issued a permit to have fire works in the middle of town. Where was the fire prevention bureau? Millan is not a pyrotechnic, don't blame him. I wonder how many illegal apartments there are in Harrison. You seem to be focused on just one. I am sure he has nothing to do with the hundreds of other illegal apartments. Where are our building inspectors?

Guest GUEST
Who issued a permit to have fire works in the middle of town.  Where was the fire prevention bureau?  Millan is not a pyrotechnic, don't blame him.  I wonder how many illegal apartments there are in Harrison.  You seem to be focused on just one.  I am sure he has nothing to do with the hundreds of other illegal apartments.  Where are our building inspectors?

YEA! MR C WAS TOO OLD TO GO FROM APT TP APT, CLIMBING UP & DOWN THE STAIRS IN HIS LATE 80's. SO WHAT ARE THE YOUNGER 'NEW; GUYS DOING ABOUT CHECKING OUT THE ILLEGAL APTS 'BESIDS' GOING AFTER ONLY McC's ILLEGAL ONE? HIS ISN'T THE ONLY ONE IN TOWN, ALTHOUGH IT IS MADE TO 'APPEAR' THAT WAY!!!

be fair!!!! if you're going to go after one, then go after all of the others!!!!

Guest Guest
Who issued a permit to have fire works in the middle of town.  Where was the fire prevention bureau?  Millan is not a pyrotechnic, don't blame him.  I wonder how many illegal apartments there are in Harrison.  You seem to be focused on just one.

I only know of that one, because of the over $250,000- in fines assessed by the building inspectors, I heard the Fire Dep't. found one in ******'s house a few years ago, when he was a councilman, and it was swept under the rug!

Are these the stand up citizens you want representing you? NOT ME!!

The Mc Clowns (read Mc Cormicks) and ***** should be ashamed of their illegal apartments and not pretend they are here to help the town. They both only care about themselves, NOT THE CITIZENS THEY "SUPPOSEDLY" REPRESENT.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
I only know of that one, because of the over $250,000- in fines assessed by the building inspectors, I heard the Fire Dep't. found one in ******'s house a few years ago, when he was a councilman, and it was swept under the rug!

The Mc Clowns (read Mc Cormicks) and ***** should be ashamed of their illegal apartments and not pretend they are here to help the town. They both only care about themselves, NOT THE CITIZENS THEY "SUPPOSEDLY" REPRESENT.

Congratulations, you found the only illegal apartment in Harrison. Go back in your hole.

Guest guest

DOES THE EX-COUNCILMAN 'STILL' HAVE THE ILLEGAL APT THAT WAS

'OVERRLOOKED' A FEW YRS AGO WHEN HE WAS IN OFFICE? IF SO, THEN LET'S GET AFTER HIM!!!!!

If he got rid of it already, is there any 'proof' he had it that would stand up in court? And can he still be 'leagally' fined or whatever, or is it too late?

Guest guest

DO THE BUILDING INSPECTORS OR THE FIRE DEPT INSPECT ALL Of THE PROPERTIES IN TOWN EVERY YR OR 2 TO CHECK FOR FIRE HAZZARDS, ILLEGAL APTS THAT ARE NOT UP TO BUILDING CODE REGULATIONS, ETC? DON'T THEY FINE THEM. ETC? I've noticed a good number of 2 family houses that had an 'extra' meter' on the side of the house, for a 3rd apt in the basement, squeezed in back of the ground level garage for 1-2 cars. Do all of these basement apts have bathing and kitchen facilities? Plus are they on record in the TAX DEPT , since most of these apts are not obvious to the passer-by on the street.

Guest Guest
DO THE BUILDING INSPECTORS OR THE FIRE DEPT INSPECT ALL Of THE PROPERTIES IN TOWN EVERY YR OR 2 TO CHECK FOR FIRE HAZZARDS, ILLEGAL APTS THAT ARE NOT UP TO BUILDING CODE REGULATIONS, ETC?  DON'T THEY FINE THEM. ETC?    I've noticed a good number of 2 family houses that  had an 'extra' meter' on the side of the house, for a 3rd apt in the basement, squeezed in back of the ground level garage for 1-2 cars.  Do all of these basement apts have bathing and kitchen facilities? Plus are they on record in the TAX DEPT , since most of these apts are not obvious to the passer-by on the street.

You have to be careful, sometimes the third meter is for common areas like the stairs and basement, not always a third apartment.

Guest Guest
Congratulations, you found the only illegal apartment in Harrison.  Go back in your hole.

It's not the only one, one of the more important ones. If our elected officials don't obey the law and set an example, how can anyone be expected to???!!!???

Guest citizen

a newly elected councilmans ******** also has two illegals living at his rezidence. When do we start to clean up this mess? why not start with this one and go one by one.

STEVE AND MILLAN ARE THE BEST WORKERS IN THE TOWN IT SEEMS FUNNY ALL THE STUFF THEY DID ARE GOOD EVEN FEST. STEVE HELPED OUT THE TOWN ALL THE THE PAST LEAVE THEM ALONE

Guest guest

SINCE HE IS 'SUPPOSED' TO HAVE SET AN 'EXAMPLE' FOR THE LOCAl CITIZENS, DID HE GET 'RID' OF THE 'ILLEGAL' APT. & WAS HE 'FINED' FOR HAVING IT (ON RECORD)?

Guest Guest
a newly elected councilmans ******** also has two illegals living at his rezidence.  When do we start to clean up this mess? why not start with this one and go one by one.

THEN LET'S GET A GROUP OF PEOPLE TO BRING IT UP AT THE NEXT

TOWN MEETING' OR BRING PROOF OF IT TO THE 2 LOCAL WEEKLY NEEWSPAPERS AND HAVE THEM WRITE ABOUT THE 'DOUBLE' STANDARD IN HOW THE LOCAL LAWS ARE BEING ENFORCED 'DIFFERENTLY' FOR CERTAIN PPEOPLE.

Guest Guest
THEN LET'S GET A GROUP OF PEOPLE TO BRING IT UP AT  THE  NEXT

TOWN  MEETING' OR BRING PROOF OF IT TO THE 2 LOCAL WEEKLY NEEWSPAPERS AND HAVE THEM WRITE ABOUT THE 'DOUBLE' STANDARD  IN HOW THE LOCAL LAWS ARE BEING ENFORCED  'DIFFERENTLY' FOR CERTAIN  PPEOPLE.

I agree, and will join your group. Post your name and address so I can contact you. I hope you can lead us to victory in this matter.