Kearny Kids

Guest guest_Guest

• 2 months later...
Guest A Kearny Observer

LOL it is true!! Drugs and sex are the only things to do in kearny especialy when your a kid.... I was 12 and was hanging out in west hudson park when I had my first experiernce with pot. Ofcourse I was hanging out with other 12 and 13 year olds who were doing it to, so in my mind back then I was thinking "Hey If they are gonna do it I am too" Hey I found a site with a story about a bunch of kids who grew up in kearny ...it pretty much sums up what its like to grow up in kearny.

If i can find the site ill post it. I forget how I came across it, and I really didn't read any of it cause it was pretty much juvenile to no extent.

if your doing drugs its because your weak, you follow other stupid asses to be accepted into their screwed up world. That follows you through your life, it becomes a habit to be weak. You ever wonder why the geek winds up with the babe and the nice wheels. Think about it, it's not hard to figure out. How do you think your going to wind up when you don't have your own best interest in mind. When your doing drugs time is just passing you by and it doesn't wait for you to catch up. Your kidding yourself if you think drugs and sex are the only thing to do. You have no respect for yourself or for the life you may create and probably dump. Unfortunately, you'll find out when it's too late and your sick with aids or hep c and you gave it to your kids. But of coarse you had nothing better to do.

WEED + SEX WITH A CONDOM > BEING A GEEK BORED WITH LIFE

shazam ! :o

now your telling me you gotta get high to have sex. Now thats a true LOSER!

now i'm telling you not to hate on people who live lives unlike yours. i don't have sex because i'm a 17 year old and personally i have no business doing so. i'm not going to go calling someone a loser because of their interests and hobbies, so try opening your mind for just a second.

"loser" :angry:

LOL it is true!! Drugs and sex are the only things to do in kearny especialy when your a kid.... I was 12 and was hanging out in west hudson park when I had my first experiernce with pot. Ofcourse I was hanging out with other 12 and 13 year olds who were doing it to, so in my mind back then I was thinking "Hey If they are gonna do it I am too" Hey I found a site with a story about a bunch of kids who grew up in kearny ...it pretty much sums up what its like to grow up in kearny.

If i can find the site ill post it. I forget how I came across it, and I really didn't read any of it cause it was pretty much juvenile to no extent.

Either you just turned 13 or your an a-hole!

sort term memory loss......Hmmmmm, what could have caused that?????

LOL it is true!! Drugs and sex are the only things to do in kearny especialy when your a kid.... I was 12 and was hanging out in west hudson park when I had my first experiernce with pot. Ofcourse I was hanging out with other 12 and 13 year olds who were doing it to, so in my mind back then I was thinking "Hey If they are gonna do it I am too"  Hey I found a  site with a story about a bunch of kids who grew up in kearny ...it pretty much sums up what its like to grow up in kearny.

sort term memory loss......Hmmmmm, what could have caused that?????

OOOuu ou I KNOW I KNOW !!! Smokin' Marijuana.

Archived