trespassing list

Guest Guest

Guest guest
there's another apt available . Five rooms. The girl is getting thrown out . Another one bites the dust. Good job mike.

Not getting thrown out....Moving out. Making a better life for herself. I give her a lot of credit, can't say the say about you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cap't crunch
Not getting thrown out....Moving out. Making a better life for herself.  I give her a lot of credit, can't say the say about you.

I guess they showed her! I hear she's buying a house, and she's only been in this country how long? How dare she do that. I thought all those leaches down there were lifers. :P

Guest Guest
Not getting thrown out....Moving out. Making a better life for herself.  I give her a lot of credit, can't say the say about you.

get in straight she is being thrown out. i don't think she is buying a house, with one income, because her lowlife husband has not worked in years.

Guest Guest
I guess they showed her! I hear she's buying a house, and she's only been in this country how long? How dare she do that.  I thought all those leaches down there were lifers. :lol:

Rup, she is moving on up. You do know that you can also buy houses cheap through HUD

Guest Guest
really? So tell me, how much are you talking about?

Call HUD like I did. It depends on income, I now live in a nice home and have a nice garden instead of living in the gardens. If you have a job, but still are low income you can do it too. Good Way to get out of Harrison.

Guest Guest
I guess they showed her! I hear she's buying a house, and she's only been in this country how long? How dare she do that.  I thought all those leaches down there were lifers. :huh:

Oh come on! We all now why she left, give me a break!

Guest Guest

Of course she's going to say she bought a house. Nobody will ever know for sure. You didn't think she was going to say she got another apt somewhere. He don't work and there's no way anyone buys a house on one salary.

Guest Guest

she didn't move out she was evicted. So get your story straight that she moved on her own. She did not want to go anywhere but because she let lover boy back in wh she wasn't evenenever he was around she was thrown out. No game playing with the trespassing list that her hubby was on. Sorry.

Guest Guest
Houses aren't cheap anywhere anymore! What past are you living in?  ;)

Not in the past, I'm low income and I got one. You just have to have a steady job and had to have that job for some time. You have to show paychecks for the last 6 months and there was no down payment. Been here 2 yrs now, near the shore area and loving it. Much better than the gardens. Although I did live there for so many years. I had no complaints against the gardens.

Guest Guest
I guess they showed her! I hear she's buying a house, and she's only been in this country how long? How dare she do that.  I thought all those leaches down there were lifers. ;)

No She is one that has a good paying job but gets paid under the table???????And also Maybe Her Drug selling and taking Husband has probably given Her some of that money as well.....You can make a lot of money selling that crap

Guest guest

this is the best.............I love this forum....................I can just imagine you all of you huddled together and plotting against each other. You are what you are and couldn't stop if you wanted. Keep it coming. ;)

Guest Guest
Of course she's going to say she bought a house. Nobody will ever know for sure. You didn't think she was going to say she got another apt somewhere. He don't work and there's no way anyone buys a house on one salary.

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

Guest Guest
she didn't move out she was evicted. So get your story straight that she moved on her own. She did not want to go anywhere but because she let lover boy back in wh she wasn't evenenever he was around she was thrown out. No game playing with the trespassing list that her hubby was on. Sorry.

Evicted, moved on her own, bought a house, rents a house, shares a house, who cares.

Guest GUEST
No She is one that has a good paying job but  gets paid under the table???????And also Maybe Her Drug selling and taking Husband has probably given Her some of that money as well.....You can make a lot of money selling that crap

WAH WAH WAH!...She got out and you can't!!!!

Guest guest
No She is one that has a good paying job but  gets paid under the table???????And also Maybe Her Drug selling and taking Husband has probably given Her some of that money as well.....You can make a lot of money selling that crap

How many yrs did she live in the GDNS? DOES SHE HAVE ANY children at home, or are they grown up and on their own?