trespassing list

Guest Guest

it takes only a hand full of scumbags to ruin a good thing, this would be a much nicer place to live if they were all to be put on this list and out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get rid of the trash.

THAT LIST SERVES NO PURPOSE. IT JUST SHOWS THE POOR SOULS WHO DON'T HAVE BIG DADDY WATCHING HIS/HER ASS. THE ONES WHO NEED TO BE ON THAT LIST WALK AMONG US. DOING THEIR THING REPORTING TO THEIR TOWN JOBS, GOING TO SCHOOL, POPPING OUT THEM FATHERLESS BABIES, SCREWING THEIR BFF'S HUSBANDS OR TOWN COPS. THAT IS WHAT THAT LIST REPRESENTS! IT'S ILLEGAL AND SOMEONE WILL CATCH ON TO THESE TRICKS BEING PLAYED! :angry:

Guest Guest???
THAT LIST SERVES NO PURPOSE. IT JUST SHOWS THE POOR SOULS WHO DON'T HAVE BIG DADDY WATCHING HIS/HER ASS. THE ONES WHO NEED TO BE ON THAT LIST WALK AMONG US. DOING THEIR THING REPORTING TO THEIR TOWN JOBS, GOING TO SCHOOL, POPPING OUT THEM FATHERLESS BABIES, SCREWING THEIR BFF'S HUSBANDS OR TOWN COPS. THAT IS WHAT THAT LIST REPRESENTS! IT'S ILLEGAL AND SOMEONE WILL CATCH ON TO THESE TRICKS BEING PLAYED! :ph34r:

WHAT IS YOUR POINT? YOU LOST ME?

• 3 weeks later...

I seriously dont think prentend relatives are mandated by law. If your only a prentend relative just walk away or slither away whichever the case may be. Unless you think the family cant make it without you! Why not find some thing to amuse you instead of talking about people on the internet without even using your names!

Mike the guy who was arrested like two weeks ago on the garden grounds was here again on Christmas day visiting all his friends. Look at the cameras and you will see him.

I cant believe he was there!!!! On Christmas no less. Can you imagine visiting your friends and family on a holiday!!!! How thoughtless and unimaginable. I cant even think of the punishment that would be just for such a terrible crime. Oh wait was it the cute one?? Can I get a copy of the tape??? And to think he has friends and doesnt spend half his life talking to people who are all named guest on the internet... Lets all be original and start posting our names when we post negative things. After all its all true and we would say it out in the open. WOULDNT WE!

Mike the guy who was arrested like two weeks ago on the garden grounds was here again on Christmas day visiting all his friends. Look at the cameras and you will see him.

Yes, your right! He was here visiting family, friends, and your FUGLY SORRY ASS, and I do mean F-UGLY. What should Mike do? Call in the NATIONAL GUARD, maybe declare a STATE OF EMERGENCY every time he comes to the Gardens?

What is the discount on your rent for being a RAT?

Please....... Find something else to do with your time, If you weren't so Nosey and weren't always out your window, Or Running outside to find out what goes on out there how would you know he was there???? If that AIN'T NOSEY I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE IS. THE FAMILIES THAT HAVE THE PROBLEMS HERE HAVE BEEN LIVING HERE FOREVER THEY ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO GET OUT ALREADY AND STAY OUT OF EVERYONE'S BUSINESS AND YES YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE.BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL THE TROUBLE MAKERS IN HERE!!!! YOU PEOPLE AIN"T HAPPY UNLESS YOU TALK ABOUT EVERYBODY,AND TELL EVERYONES BUSINESS,MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES SCUMBAGS!!!! BECAUSE THAT IS JUST WHAT YOUR ALL ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!!! MILKING THE SYSTEM FOR YEARS!!!! AND YOU ALL HAVE ROOM TO TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE..... I THINK NOT!!!!!!! TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN THE MIRROR You Will NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING. At LEAST PEOPLE MOVE ON WITH THEIR LIVES NOT YOU PEOPLE SAME OLD WHITE TRASH FOREVER!!!!!!

that's right I'm on here being nosey. And your reading it and writing back because its burning your ass that we are telling the truth to keep his ass out. Talk about being nosey your on here reading everything. Nosey yourself. If you want to not be nosey try shutting your door instead of always standing looking outside to see what's going on.

that's right I'm on here being nosey. And your reading it and writing back because its burning your ass that we are telling the truth to keep his ass out. Talk about being nosey your on here reading everything. Nosey yourself. If you want to not be nosey try shutting your door instead of always standing looking outside to see what's going on.

Instead of complaining on here where it does no good, why didn't you call the cops?

Let me start by telling you something,first of all it isn't burning my ass because I could care less about Scum of the Earth like You. Next, I could care less if your family Kill each other one or two less SCUMBAGS LIVING HERE, And the last thing for your INFO, I NEVER STAND OUTSIDE AND WATCH WHAT GOES ON HERE.SO I GUESS YOU HAVE YOUR THOUGHTS OF WHO I AM TO BE WRONG!!!! And yes I can read here and post just like everyone else. Also You & YOUR SCUMBAG FAMILY ARE MAKING TOTAL A$$HOLES of YOURSELVES BY POSTING THIS STUPID SHIT DON"T YOU REALIZE THAT. Goes to show WHAT WHITE TRASH YOU ARE!!!!! Families argue & fight But you ANIMALS NEVER SEEM TO STOP. This is what you teach your kids Boy they will GROW UP JUST LIKE YOU AND THAT IS SAD!!!! I was always told growing up FRIENDS COME & GO BUT FAMILY IS FOR LIFE AND YOU JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. REMEMBER YOUR KIDS when they grow up BECAUSE THE APPLE DOSEN"T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE!!!! I Thank God, that I don't have kids to have to deal with the shit that goes on here, Because if I did I would SURELY KEEP THEM AWAY FROM YOURS!!!! :P:o:P

Please....... Find something else to do with your time, If you weren't so Nosey and weren't always out your window, Or Running outside to find out what goes on out there how would you know he was there???? If that AIN'T NOSEY I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE IS. THE FAMILIES THAT HAVE THE PROBLEMS HERE HAVE BEEN LIVING HERE FOREVER THEY ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO GET OUT ALREADY AND STAY OUT OF EVERYONE'S BUSINESS AND YES YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE.BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL THE TROUBLE MAKERS IN HERE!!!! YOU PEOPLE AIN"T HAPPY UNLESS YOU TALK ABOUT EVERYBODY,AND TELL EVERYONES BUSINESS,MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES SCUMBAGS!!!! BECAUSE THAT IS JUST WHAT YOUR ALL ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!!! MILKING THE SYSTEM FOR YEARS!!!! AND YOU ALL HAVE ROOM TO TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE..... I THINK NOT!!!!!!! TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN THE MIRROR You Will NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING. At LEAST PEOPLE MOVE ON WITH THEIR LIVES NOT YOU PEOPLE SAME OLD WHITE TRASH FOREVER!!!!!!

******, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, THEN PLEASE SAY NOTHING. JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET THE JOB YOU WANTED IN TOWN DON'T BE SO BITTER, JUST THINK YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND ARE WORKING IN TOWN, BE GLAD FOR THAT. AND SPEAKING OF NOSEY, YES I AM AND I DO SEE YOUR HUSBAND BUYING HIS NEEDS, NOT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS NOW, BUT YOU DO KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT TALKS ABOUT EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER, COME ON ANG YOU WON'T GET ANYWHERE IN LIFE DOING THAT.. NOBODY TRUST YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU WILL GO BACK AND TELL, TELL YOU SMELL. BACK STABBER THAT IS WHAT I CALL YOU, AND THE PERSON YOU CAN'T TELL ANYTHING TO, CAN'T TRUST YOU, YOU ARE TWO FACED.

MOVE, AND STOP LIVING OFF THE SYSTEM, LET SOMEBODY THAT NEEDS THAT APT. HAVE IT, AFTERALL YOU DO MAKE ENOUGH MONEY NOW, DON'T YOU?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

******, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, THEN PLEASE SAY NOTHING.  JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET THE JOB YOU WANTED IN TOWN DON'T BE SO BITTER, JUST THINK YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND ARE WORKING IN TOWN, BE GLAD FOR THAT.  AND SPEAKING OF NOSEY, YES I AM AND I DO SEE YOUR HUSBAND BUYING HIS NEEDS, NOT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS NOW, BUT YOU DO KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.  YOU ARE THE ONE THAT TALKS ABOUT EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER, COME ON ANG YOU WON'T GET ANYWHERE IN LIFE DOING THAT..  NOBODY TRUST YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU WILL GO BACK AND TELL, TELL YOU SMELL. BACK STABBER THAT IS WHAT I CALL YOU, AND THE PERSON YOU CAN'T TELL ANYTHING TO, CAN'T TRUST YOU, YOU ARE TWO FACED.

MOVE, AND STOP LIVING OFF THE SYSTEM, LET SOMEBODY THAT NEEDS THAT APT. HAVE IT, AFTERALL YOU DO MAKE ENOUGH MONEY NOW, DON'T YOU?

HERE.. HERE.. MY HATS OFF TO WHOEVER HAS THE BALLS TO STAND UP TO ***... SHE HAS LIVED OFF THE SYSTEM HER WHOLE LIFE, AND BROUGHT HER MESSED UP CHEATING HUSBAND INTO THE GARDENS FROM **... WHY DON'T YOU SEND HIM BACK AND MOVE BACK IN WITH MOMMA DEAR. SHE'S ANOTHER MISS NOSEY BODY. MAYBE IF YOU HAD TO LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE GARDENS YOU WOULD BE A DIFFERENT PERSON, BUT AS LONG AS YOU STAY THERE YOU'LL ALWAYS BE PLAIN OLD WHITE TRASH.... BORN AND BRED.

******, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, THEN PLEASE SAY NOTHING.  JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET THE JOB YOU WANTED IN TOWN DON'T BE SO BITTER, JUST THINK YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND ARE WORKING IN TOWN, BE GLAD FOR THAT.  AND SPEAKING OF NOSEY, YES I AM AND I DO SEE YOUR HUSBAND BUYING HIS NEEDS, NOT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS NOW, BUT YOU DO KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.  YOU ARE THE ONE THAT TALKS ABOUT EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER, COME ON ANG YOU WON'T GET ANYWHERE IN LIFE DOING THAT..  NOBODY TRUST YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU WILL GO BACK AND TELL, TELL YOU SMELL. BACK STABBER THAT IS WHAT I CALL YOU, AND THE PERSON YOU CAN'T TELL ANYTHING TO, CAN'T TRUST YOU, YOU ARE TWO FACED.

I guess you really don't know her because she did get the job she wanted. And she seems very happy with it too. She always seems happy to me.