overnight police patrols

Guest Guest

Guest DOUBLE DUTY
Who are you to "WARN" the Police Chief. Another payroll flunkie, thats who. You couldn't find a bad apple in the Police Dept. although you are a worm that lives in the apple. Look at where the real crime is happening. Multiple jobs, multiple pensions, hired felons, jobs paying astronomical fees that are not necessary, the Fire Dept., and the Council holding a town meeting in the middle of the afternoon when they are working their supposedly busy jobs.

FUNY HOW THOSE FLINKIES R YOUR BOSSES! SHUT UP IDIOT!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eyeview
i have known people who have witness certain situations as well as even worser offenses.... i know where... but im not going to say :lol:... everybodies been there alllll the time im sure of it

Listen up people, my view has spotted some sexy cops n i know i can't say that about the hfd. what can i tell ya? next time the fire exam rolls around make sure handsome guys get hired! for now introduce the hfd to jenny craig??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Who are you to "WARN" the Police Chief. Another payroll flunkie, thats who. You couldn't find a bad apple in the Police Dept. although you are a worm that lives in the apple. Look at where the real crime is happening. Multiple jobs, multiple pensions, hired felons, jobs paying astronomical fees that are not necessary, the Fire Dept., and the Council holding a town meeting in the middle of the afternoon when they are working their supposedly busy jobs.

what's your point?????????the hpd has a very attractive group working there?? logical your jealous! sorry.............we are the finest! lol

i have known people who have witness certain situations as well as even worser offenses.... i know where... but im not going to say :lol:... everybodies been there alllll the time im sure of it

LOL 'WORSER' hahahahhaahahahahha

Guest Guest

If your not going to tell the proper authorities why bother posting about it? It doesn't do any good.

Guest guest

If you really wanted to stop illegal or wrongful activity of an officer or anyone for that matter and you complained to the proper authority with nothing being done to correct the situation. TAKE A PICTURE and/or video AND MAIL IT TO THE MEDIA....problem solved!

Guest Guest

you people are really retarded.. I would love it if a cop was sitting outside my house all night talking to his girlfriend...guess what morons, if he is outside and you can see him, then criminals probablly see him to and will pick another place to commit crime...just the fact that the police car is there , empty or not, is a crime deterrent.

the people complaining are probablly the same people that call the cops on the kids playing in the street. well people if you have 20 kids from the neighborhood playing stick ball in the street, then you probably dont have a criminal breaking into your car outside..

people have to start using their head and stop complaining about everything. if your mad about taxes , move out of jersey, cause they are never going down. if you want someone to blame for that, blame the county...its the biggest waste of tax money out there. infact the county gov. should just be abolished, the only county employees we need are the jail, courts, and people connected to them.

Guest guest
If you really wanted to stop illegal or wrongful activity of an officer or anyone for that matter and you complained to the proper authority with nothing being done to correct the situation. TAKE A PICTURE and/or video AND MAIL IT TO THE MEDIA....problem solved!

Take a picture with your phone and post it on KOTW.

Guest Guest
Excellent Point! This way you can get 'The Chief' and all his 'Lackey Following' too! Because they never listen to complaints unless their own asses are on the line or the complaint is about someone that they don't like or who is ahead of them on a promotional list, then, they pounce like Pitbull's! The whole Police Department is a disgrace and should be disbanded and try a Volunteer Police Department? The H.V.P.D sounds good doesn't it! Hey, they do it with firemen don't they! Lay them all off for a time allowed by law. Keep paying them! (then they won't initiate any law lawsuits) they get paid for doing nothing anyway. Hire a bunch of people who will hustle. Use existing equipment. Have the Sheriffs Dept. handle major crime (oh wait there is none) and see the difference when they come back. Why not we're getting nowhere with this bunch of overpaid good for nothing malcontents. (watch some cop will start bashing the Fire Dept. for this post) I'm not a Fireman, I've got a productive life. I'll take on both Departments on this website because Ethically both don't have a leg to stand on or for!

Guest Guest
Listen up people, my view has spotted some sexy cops n i know i can't say that about the hfd. what can i tell ya? next time the fire exam rolls around make sure handsome guys get hired! for now introduce the hfd to jenny craig??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE DID YOU SEE A SEXY HARRISON COP????? the only ones i mostly see need more than Jenny.THE POTS I SEE NEED J SUPOR SIGN WIDE LOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HFD HAS A FEW THAT COULD LOSE A FEW POUNDS I AGREE BUT THEY ARE NOT PORKERS LIKE THE HPD

Guest Dusty

Does anyone remember when chicken balls was caught sleeping behind the bank in his patrol car. A Patrolman, who he had disciplined, took a picture of him sleeping and it was circulated throughout the department. :lol:

LOL 'WORSER' hahahahhaahahahahha

of all the things ive seen posted on this site.. i use one word of improper english and i get called out on it...

that means i pissed you off about something else i might have wrote soo your going to attack the easiest thing possible cause of your lack of brain power

If your not going to tell the proper authorities why bother posting about it? It doesn't do any good.

its not my job to police, the police

also... i have no proof, evidence, i didnt see anything.. its word of mouth from a 3rd party

Guest jenny's list
WHERE DID YOU SEE A SEXY HARRISON COP????? the only ones i mostly see need more than Jenny.THE POTS I SEE NEED J SUPOR SIGN WIDE LOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HFD HAS A FEW THAT COULD LOSE A FEW POUNDS I AGREE BUT THEY ARE NOT PORKERS LIKE THE HPD

OH GEEZ YOU MUST ONE OF THOSE HFD RAH RAH, SOME OF THE NEW ONES?? PLEASE THOSE HEAVY SALARY NO GOOD HOSE CONNECTORS ARE ALL FAT!! JUST THE NEW ONES YOU MUST NEED GLASSES. LISTEN, I SAID THERE WERE A FEW GOOD LOOKING SEXY THERE IS NO RULE WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS HOWEVER THE HFD AND THE DPW HAVE NO ONE WORTH LOOKING AT, THAT'S A FACT.

CHECK OUT THE SCHOOL OFFICER AND THE AFTERNOON SHIFT THEN TALK BULLSHIT HERE. SO GO BACK TO SLEEP HFD LOGGER. :wub:

Guest FAT SALARIES N FAT BODIES

NOT PORKERS???????????????YOUR INSANE THEY EAT THEIR WEIGHT IN SALARIES FOR DOING NOTHING! SPEAKING OF WIDE LOADERS SAY HELLO...........TO YOUR CHIEF AND B/C CHIEFS THEIR ASSES MAKE THE GRAND CAYON LOOK LIKE A MANHOLE!

PORKERS??????????? OKAY YOU FAT BUTTER LOBSTERS KEEP DREAMING!!!!!!!!!!

Guest GO F YOURSELF
its not my job to police, the police

SHUT THE F UP YOU D**ba** B*TCH. F U AND THE GENERATION U CAME FROM. WIT THIS THIRD PARTY SH*T TYPICAL HARRISON TURD EATER! I'M ONTO YOUR TRICKS HOE, SAY GOOD BYE TO YOUR JOBs haha :wub:

Guest Guest
of all the things ive seen posted on this site.. i use one word of improper english and i get called out on it...

that means i pissed you off about something else i might have wrote soo your going to attack the easiest thing possible cause of your lack of brain power

One word? You're way off.

Guest Guest

If a cop is supposed to be patrolling, then patrol! Don't sit in one location for hours not doing a damn thing. And the PD are that good looking, seems like half of them can barely fit their stomach behind the steering wheel. For the record, I'm not with the HFD, I'm a tax paying citizen seeing a whole lot of wasted tax dollars in this town.

Guest Guest

The Harrison Cops are mostly hot guys and in shape. They exercise on their own time, not on duty. They are a young, sexy bunch who can cuff me anytime. Even the Chief is a hunk. Compare his appearance to the fire chief and that says it all. The HFD have a gym at the Firehouse and can exercise on duty but chose to watch TV and sleep instead. Fat and stupid attract the same as partners or wives.

Guest *QUEST*
Excellent Point! This way you can get 'The Chief' and all his 'Lackey Following' too! Because they never listen to complaints unless their own asses are on the line or the complaint is about someone that they don't like or who is ahead of them on a promotional list, then, they pounce like Pitbull's! The whole Police Department is a disgrace and should be disbanded and try a Volunteer Police Department? The H.V.P.D sounds good doesn't it! Hey, they do it with firemen don't they! Lay them all off for a time allowed by law. Keep paying them! (then they won't initiate any law lawsuits) they get paid for doing nothing anyway. Hire a bunch of people who will hustle. Use existing equipment. Have the Sheriffs Dept. handle major crime (oh wait there is none) and see the difference when they come back. Why not we're getting nowhere with this bunch of overpaid good for nothing malcontents. (watch some cop will start bashing the Fire Dept. for this post) I'm not a Fireman, I've got a productive life. I'll take on both Departments on this website because Ethically both don't have a leg to stand on or for!

SOME OF YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE.HPD AND HFD DO A FINE JOB.YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC,FOR PUTTING THE POLICE AND FIRE DEPARTMENTS AGAINST EACH OTHER.YOU HAVE A MAYOR AND CERTAIN COUNCIL MEMBERS WHO WALK OUT OF MEETINGS BECAUSE THEY DON:T WANT TOO ANSWER CERTAIN QUESTIONS THAT YOU THE TAXPAYER ASKS BECAUSE IT MIGHT INCRIMINATE SOMEONE.YOUR SO CALLED MAYOR HAS THREE INCOMES{HIS CRONIES ALSO}THAT,S SOMETHING THE RESIDENTS OF HARRISON SHOULD BE COMPLAINING ABOUT,INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOUT THE HPD AND HFD.AND TO THE POLICE DEPT. AND FIRE DEPT.S KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND DON,T LISTEN TO THE MORONS,YOU GUYS ARE BETTER THEN THAT.

If a cop is supposed to be patrolling, then patrol! Don't sit in one location for hours not doing a damn thing. And the PD are that good looking, seems like half of them can barely fit their stomach behind the steering wheel. For the record, I'm not with the HFD, I'm a tax paying citizen seeing a whole lot of wasted tax dollars in this town.

first there is already a thread about this non-sence

overnight police - thread

secondly,

lol if your worried about the FD, PD wasting tax dollars, how about the other people who make, 90K, 125K, 150K a year to do dittle squat for 2hrs a day... atleast when shit happens the FD, PD are there to do what they got to do.

soo if your worried about tax dollars,

the first to go - thread

plus theres a few more

Guest Guest
OH GEEZ YOU MUST ONE OF THOSE HFD RAH RAH, SOME OF THE NEW ONES?? PLEASE THOSE HEAVY SALARY NO GOOD HOSE CONNECTORS ARE ALL FAT!! JUST THE NEW ONES YOU MUST NEED GLASSES. LISTEN, I SAID THERE WERE A FEW GOOD LOOKING SEXY THERE IS NO RULE WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS HOWEVER THE HFD AND THE DPW HAVE NO ONE WORTH LOOKING AT, THAT'S A FACT.

CHECK OUT THE SCHOOL OFFICER AND THE AFTERNOON SHIFT THEN TALK BULLSHIT HERE. SO GO BACK TO SLEEP HFD LOGGER. :wub:

School Officer is pretty HOT!!!! You are also right about the afternoon shift there are some Hottie's, just a few though maybe 3 or 4, one has a Bayonne accent now he's hot!

Guest Guest
The Harrison Cops are mostly hot guys and in shape. They exercise on their own time, not on duty. They are a young, sexy bunch who can cuff me anytime. Even the Chief is a hunk. Compare his appearance to the fire chief and that says it all. The HFD have a gym at the Firehouse and can exercise on duty but chose to watch TV and sleep instead. Fat and stupid attract the same as partners or wives.

PLEASE SEE YOUR EYE DOCTOR AT ONCE YOU REALLY NEED TO GET SOME GLASSES OR ELSE YOU ARE ONE DESPARATE PERSON. A POLICEMAN IS SUPPOSED TO SET AN EXAMPLE OUR COPS SET AN EXAMPLE FOR EATING WELL MAGAZINE. YES THERE ARE A FEW FD GUYS THAT NEED TO LOOSE A FEW I AGREE BUT THE COPS SHOVE THEMSELVES BEHIND THE WHEEL OF THE CARS AND NEVER WOULD BE ABLE TO RUN AFTER A PERP.

Guest Guest
SHUT THE F UP YOU D**ba** B*TCH. F U AND THE GENERATION U CAME FROM. WIT THIS THIRD PARTY SH*T TYPICAL HARRISON TURD EATER! I'M ONTO YOUR TRICKS HOE, SAY GOOD BYE TO YOUR JOBs haha :wub:

YOU REALLY HAVE TO TAKE HOLD OF YOURSELF IAM THE OLDER GENERATION AND I AM SURE YOUR PARENTS WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOU NOW GET BACK TO SCHOOL LEARN PROPER ENGLISH AND REALLY TRY TO GET SOME SELF RESPECT FOR YOURSELF AND JUST MAYBE YOU WILL BE RESPECTED ONE DAY. GET HELP!!!!!!