Mayor Walks Out Again

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Mayor McDonough walked out of tonight's council meeting after being questioned by Councilman McCormick on why the Democratic Party used the town's address and town phone number on its correspondence.

Joe Wood was taping the meeting so watch out for it on his site.

Guest Disgraced Resident

You forgot to mention that Peter B has been using the board of Ed. phones as the business phones for the Harrison Redevelopment Agency!!!!!

What about the Mayor saying he only gives out hisa fundraising tickets to the Dept. heads and employee who is friendly with, then why were there ticket(s) attached to Town of Harrison payroll checks????

How does the AG and States Attorney not see this? Joey, please submit your tape to them and the local news channels so the rest of the world could see how we are governed!

PS. The Town should invest in seat belts that only disengages when the residents are satistfied that the politicans are not lying, stealing or running out of the meetings to avoid direct ethical questions!!!!!!!!

Guest T-Wa Chang
Mayor McDonough walked out of tonight's council meeting after being questioned by Councilman McCormick on why the Democratic Party used the town's address and town phone number on its correspondence.

Joe Wood was taping the meeting so watch out for it on his site.

Where did Mahogany go? He didn't go back to his car to conduct the rest of the Town meeting? When are they going to take him out with a brown bag over his head?

Guest Politically Correct !
Where did Mahogany go? He didn't go back to his car to conduct the rest of the Town meeting? When are they going to take him out with a brown bag over his head?

Why must we as aware citizens have to stoop to this constant nonsense of disruption and social abuse of our elected officials? Can anyone respect the political process and those individuals that have aspired to represent us. Those that give of their time and wealth of experience, so that all of us here in Harrison will be thankful for the leadership and direction those that serve have given.

Guest Guest
Why must we as aware citizens have to stoop to this constant nonsense of disruption and social abuse of our elected officials? Can anyone respect the political process and those individuals that have aspired to represent us. Those that give of their time and wealth of experience, so that all of us here in Harrison will be thankful for the leadership and direction those that serve have given.

WHOEVER YOU ARE YOU MUST HAVE COMPLETELY LOST YOUR MIND ABUSE MY REAR END THE PEOPLE WHO SAY HAVE GIVEN THEIR TIME HAVE COST THIS TOWN TO GO DOWN HILL AND THEY HAVE TAKEN THE WEALTH INTO THEIR POCKETS AND ANY OFFICIALTHAT WALKS OUT OF A MEETING IS LIKE A SPOILED BRAT PICKING UP THEIR MARBLES AND GOING HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS LEADERSHIP HAS TAKEN THE TOWN TO THE PITS AND DO NOT DESERVE ANY RESPECT

Guest Guest

HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT THESE FOOLS HAVE DONE TO OUR BELOVED TOWN?

Guest Guest
WHOEVER YOU ARE YOU MUST HAVE COMPLETELY LOST YOUR MIND ABUSE MY REAR END THE PEOPLE WHO SAY HAVE GIVEN THEIR TIME HAVE COST THIS TOWN TO GO DOWN HILL AND THEY HAVE TAKEN THE WEALTH INTO THEIR POCKETS AND ANY OFFICIALTHAT WALKS OUT OF A MEETING IS LIKE A SPOILED BRAT PICKING UP THEIR MARBLES AND GOING HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS LEADERSHIP HAS TAKEN THE TOWN TO THE PITS AND DO NOT DESERVE ANY RESPECT

You are wrong, Steve McCormick has no respect for the office he holds, the office the mayor holds and therefore no self respect. He constantly thinks he is running the "show" and does not know his place in the system, or how to ask a civil question. He always goes on a trivial attack and nothing gets accomplished.

I am sorry to say I voted for him to represent me in the second ward! Steve, get off you soapbox!

Guest Guest
You are wrong, Steve McCormick has no respect for the office he holds, the office the mayor holds and therefore no self respect. He constantly thinks he is running the "show" and does not know his place in the system, or how to ask a civil question. He always goes on a trivial attack and nothing gets accomplished.

I am sorry to say I voted for him to represent me in the second ward! Steve, get off you soapbox!

Steve McCormick should be commended! He is alone (except for his wife) who is alway's by his side. It must be frustrating for him because everytime he asks a question it is double talk answers from McDumb. The people of Harrison should be backing the McCormick's. I have been in this town for alot of years and I have never seen a display of guts that has been shown by this man. To single handedly fiight for what is right and to ask questions that are of upmost importance that are all ignored. Someone has to get behind this man because he is outnumbered and being blamed for being a trouble maker which is nonsense.

The town is in the middle of a very critical period and needs leadership not someone who runs out of meetings (with his cronies in tow) when things get heated. With the exception of the McCormick's the rest of the Council are all puppets on a very short set of McDumb strings.

Guest Guest

Poor baby! Steve knows how to respect the people he represents and has self respect for himself The very thought of a Mayor of a town to be so crooked does not get any respect from anyone but the ass kissers he has in his pocket. Maybe soon Trenton will find it to investigate the whole crew and we can have OUR HRRISON back

Guest disgusted

THESE TOWN MEETING HAVE BECOME A LOT LIKE THE "SPRINGER SHOW' THANKS TO STEVE AND MARIE. THEY SEEM TO ATTACK EVERY ONE AND EVERYTHING WHEN AT THE OPEN MEETING BUT DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT THE CAUCUS MEETING. WHY ? IT IS GRAND STANDING . THEY HAVE A LOT OF SKELETONS IN THEIR OWN CLOSET AND ARE USING THIS STYLE OF DISTRACTION TO KEEP THE DOGS AT BAY. USING THE OPEN MEETING FOR THEIR PERSONAL ATTACKS IS NOT A SMART POLITICAL MOVE, IT WILL EVENTUIALLY SOUR THE VOTERS IN THE SECOND WARD AND WILL COST THEM SUPPORT. THE PEOPLE IN THE SECOND WARD DESERVE BETTER REPRESENTATION BY THEIR COUNCIL PEOPLE. I THINK RECALL IN THE SECOND WARD SHOULD BE CONSIDERED BY THE VOTERS, MARIE AND STEVE HAVE BROUGHT A NEGITIVE FEELING TO THE COUNCIL , I THOUGHT THEY WERE OUT TO DO GOOD FOR THE PEOPLE BUT NOW I SEE IT'S ABOUT THEM, SO SAD, SO SAD..............

Guest Guest

You might have gotten away with your asinine statements before the council meetings were videotaped. Now people can see for themselves what Steve is dong and make up their own minds. I'll bet no one agrees with you.

Guest Jack Aszch
Steve McCormick should be commended! He is alone (except for his wife) who is alway's by his side. It must be frustrating for him because everytime he asks a question it is double talk answers from McDumb. The people of Harrison should be backing the McCormick's. I have been in this town for alot of years and I have never seen a display of guts that has been shown by this man. To single handedly fiight for what is right and to ask questions that are of upmost importance that are all ignored. Someone has to get behind this man because he is outnumbered and being blamed for being a trouble maker which is nonsense.

The town is in the middle of a very critical period and needs leadership not someone who runs out of meetings (with his cronies in tow) when things get heated. With the exception of the McCormick's the rest of the Council are all puppets on a very short set of McDumb strings.

I think it is a disgrace the way Steve has no respect for the Mayor and belittles him at the town meeting. He is the Mayor and should be respected for his title. Do you treat your parents like that Steve? If Mayor Rodgers was in Ray's place, you would keep your mouth shut. If you did not, you would not only be removed as councilman, you would be run out of town.

Guest guest
I think it is a disgrace the way Steve has no respect for the Mayor and belittles him at the town meeting. He is the Mayor and should be respected for his title. Do you treat your parents like that Steve? If Mayor Rodgers was in Ray's place, you would keep your mouth shut. If you did not, you would not only be removed as councilman, you would be run out of town.

I work for the town.I hope I find a new job before I get layed off because I am not going to be staying with this job the way the town is going.

Guest *ExBlueTider*

The real disgrace is the mayor and the rest of the bobble-headed council. Steve is the only one with any integrity but he's up against a brick

wall trying to talk sense to the mayor and his band of zombies.

Guest Guest
I watched that meeting and it was a disgrace and proves to all that the McCormick's stand alone. The way they were left sitting alone. still waiting for answers to questions that we all know have to be answered. This display is not a grandstand effort. it is is a display of true integrity! The McCormick's are not the defiant ones it is the Mayor who is being defiant by not answering questions that we all want to hear answered. If the Mayor didn't have anything to hide than why does he run and hide? I think a nerve was struck involving Councilman Doran who fought back, but for what reason? To see that couple who are single handedly taking on these deep pocketed clowns, sitting alone, is a disgrace to the voters of Harrison! Remember that this is America and it is our constitutional right to question our elected officials. If change is going to take place in Harrison (and we all know it needs it) the people must stand behind the one's that are trying to push for change! The McCormick's are trying to accomplish this and it is sad to see them stand alone. McDumb the Dictator and his Democratic Guards must be held to task.

Guest Guest

I think that respect is something that comes inherently with the title of "Mayor" and then is maintained if the person in that position conducts himself in a decent and honest manner. When that position has been squandered, cheapened, sold out and turned into a bullying post, even those of us who used to have respect for it do not any more. In fact, I don't know of anyone who has respect for our current administration. Those who act as though they have respect, are actually scared of losing their jobs/housing etc... What a shame.

Guest Guest
You might have gotten away with your asinine statements before the council meetings were videotaped. Now people can see for themselves what Steve is dong and make up their own minds. I'll bet no one agrees with you.

Let's build him a special soapbox, don't know who the bigger a$$hole is you or him!

Guest Guest
I think that respect is something that comes inherently with the title of "Mayor" and then is maintained if the person in that position conducts himself in a decent and honest manner. When that position has been squandered, cheapened, sold out and turned into a bullying post, even those of us who used to have respect for it do not any more. In fact, I don't know of anyone who has respect for our current administration. Those who act as though they have respect, are actually scared of losing their jobs/housing etc... What a shame.

Thanks Stevie boy, you're still an a$$hole, get a life.

Guest guest

All I have to say is I could not believe what I saw when I watched the meeting. I am definetely done with the mayor and council members as far as voting for any of them anymore. Total Disgrace.

Guest Silver Fox
I work for the town.I hope I find a new job before I get layed off because I am not going to be staying with this job the way the town is going.

"Mayor" Ray is no FER

Guest NJN Political Reporter

After watching the conduct of an incompetent Mayor in the political arena, where does respect enter into this?

Guest Oh get with It

But there is no longer, Frank Rodgers, and those that have followed lack the discretion that the previous regime employed to be discreet in their backroom dealings that certainly went on but this group led by Mayor Ray are overwhelmingly greedy and want every piece of the Entenman's Crumb cake on the table.