Mayor Walks Out Again

Guest Guest

Guest Sanity
But there is no longer, Frank Rodgers, and those that have followed lack the discretion that the previous regime employed to be discreet in their backroom dealings that certainly went on but this group led by Mayor Ray are overwhelmingly greedy and want every piece of the Entenman's Crumb cake on the table.

What would Frank Rodgers done if video was in the council chambers ? He would have dried up and blowen away. The Videos allow the world to see what is going on in what is supposed to be an open government.

The video not only opens up the government but also makes a record. This can stop the"I did not say that"answer in it's tract.

Any smart thinking councilperson should insist upon this type of record being made.

Who fears the truth ? The greedy and dishonest.

The video should be showen on the public access TV station. That would hasten the fall of the Pete and Murray show. I call it that since they are the driving force behind what is going on.

I like you cake anology!

Sanity

Guest Guest
What would Frank Rodgers done if video was in the council chambers ? He would have dried up and blowen away. The Videos allow the world to see what is going on in what is supposed to be an open government.

The video not only opens up the government but also makes a record. This can stop the"I did not say that"answer in it's tract.

Any smart thinking councilperson should insist upon this type of record being made.

Who fears the truth ? The greedy and dishonest.

The video should be showen on the public access TV station. That would hasten the fall of the Pete and Murray show. I call it that since they are the driving force behind what is going on.

I like you cake anology!

Sanity

Joe Wood and Stevie Boy McCormick have started a three ring circus with this video taping, you'll see!

Maria is in one ring, Stevie in one and Joe in the other, what an animal act lacking talent, honesty, and most of all integrity. You'll see what I mean when you watch them in action. What a disgrace they are.

Guest guest
Joe Wood and Stevie Boy McCormick have started a three ring circus with this video taping, you'll see!

Maria is in one ring, Stevie in one and Joe in the other, what an animal act lacking talent, honesty, and most of all integrity. You'll see what I mean when you watch them in action. What a disgrace they are.

Joe Wood and Steve McCormick DID NOT START THIS CIRCUS! It's been here for years. The credit they do deserve is giving us the abliity to enjoy the show from the comfort of our homes!!

Guest Guest

What have you got to hide not wanting the video taping!?????????? Do you also run out?

This circus you speak of is what truth is about and coming out. Truth is you that have something to hide are afraid to have been exposed and will be running for cover very shortly You are the one running from the ASPCA If these three are animals I would rather have them loose than living with you at the ZOO

• 1 month later...

"It is greed to do all the talking; but not to want to listen at all"