sidewalk beautification to begin

Guest Guest

Guest Get a recommendation
how long is it going to take you to realize that millan is not a well liked person ,outside his own family.  his attempt to lagitimize his run for any office in this town will be futile.  wake up and go away  you serve no other purpose than to be ridiculed.  join the  circus  they are looking for more clowns.

Get a recommendation from Powel, Mayor or the ring leader himself, Pete Higins.

They run a good circus :lol::blink::P:D:lol:

RE:  When elected to office or appointed (if it makes you feel better), this guy went to Rutgers to take a couple of courses. One was basic municipal governing (which I think every elected official should be mandated to take); another was how to write grants for municipalities.

ONCE AGAIN YOUR FIL IS TAKING CREDIT FOR SOMETHING THAT EVERY COUNCIL PERSON ATTENDS AND IS "PAID" FOR BY THE TOWN OF HARRISON.  THE LITTLE GUY WITH THE BIG EGO "PAINTS" A VERY GOOD PICTURE OF HIMSELF.  MAYBE HE NEEDS A NEW BRUSH!!!! 

The facts I mentioned were propperly supported with newspaper quotes. The post that mentions Millan painting under rte 280 can be supported with an article in the Jersey Journal dated, Thursday August 3, 2000. I'm surprised someone remembered. NO OTHER TOWN OFFICIAL WENT TO SCHOOL AFTER TAKING THEIR SEAT FOR: MUNICIPAL GOVERNING, GRANT WRITING... (THATS A FACT)
YOU MICHAEL SEEM TO HAVE MORE STORIES THAN MOTHER GOOSE. 

CAN YOUR NEXT STORY BE ABOUT THE LITTLE GUY & HIS DAUGHTER "LITTLE BOW PEEP"

I can not take credit for newspaper articles. The story tellers seem to be some elected officials, who are worried that I'm going to screw up their plans.
TELL HER EASTER'S OVER TAKE THE BONNETT OFF!!!!!! :lol:  :blink:  :P

You either have class or you don't. My name is Michael Fernández and I'm leaving my-self open, for cheap shots like that, but I intend to improve the quality of life in Harrison.

Guest guest
Way to go Pal, you have nothing with substance to say so you choose to criticize Michael's Wife.  You really have class, which is something she could probably teach you...but teaching you some class is probably like putting a tie on a pig.  Besides the point, I don't believe she has been here criticizing anyone, nor does she hold any positions in town of any sort.  I do believe she is doing quite well for herself and her family.

As for the 'bonnet' as you call it, shows what you know.  Hats are used for church/ derbys/ parties etc.  They are used worldwide and not just on Easter as you think.  But what would you know...I think Hats are chic accessories that add a touch of class....so keep on wearing them!

O yes she is high class Harrison, oops I mean Kearny :P

Guest You Gotta Be Kidding, Right?
Your version of the truth is not necessarily the truth.  Your father in law was and is a little dictator who wanted to keep everything he was doing a secret from everyone else; the taxpayers / residents, other council-members, the mayor, everyone but "his people".  What kind of public servant is that?  That is not how you get things done.  If he had half a brain, or was really meant to be a politician he would have figured out a way to stay in office, to produce results, and form relationships with the people that he was suppose to be working with.  Instead he chose to hide his agenda and create suspicion.  O well, too bad.  If he was so great then why did he get voted out?  O thats right, we are too stupid to see the truth, you will lead us to salvation.  Yeah Right  We saw the truth, and we voted.  We see right through your self serving agenda as well.  The more you open your mouth the deeper the hole gets.  You want to talk about starting rumors, you are such a hypocrite.  He, and now you, have been talking alot of smack too!  So shut it up and go back to Kearny!  :P  :D  :)  :lol:  :rolleyes:

Millan wanted to keep everything he was doing a secret from everyone else? what kind of public servant is millan? millan chose to hide his agenda and create suspicion?

You're talking about the wrong politician! You've got Millan mixed up with the current town administration. Substitute any name on the town council and it will be far closer to the truth than Millan's name!!!

Guest guest
Millan wanted to keep everything he was doing a secret from everyone else?  what kind of public servant is millan?  millan chose to hide his agenda and create suspicion? 

You're talking about the wrong politician!  You've got Millan mixed up with the current town administration.  Substitute any name on the town council and it will be far closer to the truth than Millan's name!!!

You are wrong

Guest Guesr
Millan wanted to keep everything he was doing a secret from everyone else?  what kind of public servant is millan?  millan chose to hide his agenda and create suspicion? 

You're talking about the wrong politician!  You've got Millan mixed up with the current town administration.  Substitute any name on the town council and it will be far closer to the truth than Millan's name!!!

You want to talk about secrets? Try to find out when some of the council meetings are held, or what's on the agenda. Try to get a listing of when the meetings of the redevelopment board, or most of the other town committees are going to be held. You can't even call your councilperson because most of them, like Dolaghan, have unlisted phone numbers.

Guest 2smart4u
You want to talk about secrets?  Try to find out when some of the council meetings are held, or what's on the agenda.  Try to get a listing of when the meetings of the redevelopment board, or most of the other town committees are going to be held.  You can't even call your councilperson because most of them, like Dolaghan, have unlisted phone numbers.

This mayor and council apparently never heard of the "Sunshine Law", or if they did, they just choose to ignore it. All meetings of municipal councils and boards are subject to the "Sunshine Law", meaning they MUST be advertised in advance and open to the public. They must also provide for public comment and reasonable accomodations.

"Public comment" ??? The residents of Harrison have never had the opportunity for public comment (unless it's an agenda item. And if they don't want public comment on an agenda item, they move the time or date of the meeting and don't advertise it).

It's as though Harrison is stuck in a time-warp. Modern government practices designed to improve the function of government and keep taxpayers informed and involved have past Harrison bye. Harrison is stuck in the last century with the "Boss Tweed" form of government, meaning the public has no input and is only there to be taxed.

Guest Guest

the hole you are digging is getting deeper and deeper,, there is no turning back now and you have shot youself in the foot. as did mr, millan . you can't help yourself ,we understand your plight, but you did this to yourself........sorry, so sorry for you it was a good ride but it is comming to an end............flowers and deepest sorrow.........

Guest Guest
Let me set things straight.  Rumors are continuing to spread of me and have been, of my family for years.  Our silence will stop; Question me and I will answer.  Here is a story about the sidewalks, ask for proof and I will give.  Listen to all and make up your own minds.

What it all comes down to is this:

A few years ago many people believed in a guy, a guy who was committed and worked hard for this town.  When elected to office or appointed (if it makes you feel better), this guy went to Rutgers to take a couple of courses.  One was basic municipal governing (which I think every elected official should be mandated to take); another was how to write grants for municipalities. 

After taking these courses, this guy put them to work.  After filing several petitions with Gov. Whitman to have Harrison become a UEZ (like Kearny, Newark...); he found a new program called the Special Improvement District Zone (SIDZ).  Though the SIDZ program never really took off because of the Mayors jealousy, that someone was doing to much for the people and might oust him from his seat.  The Mayor dissolved the program.  The grant monies that were granted stayed in Harrison.  The Neighborhood Preservation Program (NPP) was able to use this money raised.  Thomas Powell became the NPP coordinator about 3 years ago when they took it away from the guy who worked so hard for it.  Originally the money was to do Lamp post, sidewalks, benches...(like Kearny has done).  The lamp posts were kind of easy, because PSE&G has a program to assist, but the guy who got all this grant money didn't do the lamp post because it made no sense to put lamp posts then dig up the side walk and lay pavers.  When Thomas Powell took over the program he claimed that this guy had the money and wasn't doing anything with it (like the money under RTE 280).  So he put the post up right away and tell me if I’m wrong, those Light Posts went on Harrison Ave. except in front of my business which happens to be the entrance from Newark, one of the largest cities in NJ. I believe this was done because of whom I married, the guy I talk a bout’s daughter.

The truth is that, it took a while to get the grant monies and it took a while to put ideas and a plan together.  The wrong thing to do was to take this money away from a guy who fought so hard for it and rush to show Lamp posts and try to make the guy look bad. 

You see what you don't know is that the guy who originally got this grant money, never used tax payers money, not for a salary as NPP coordinator.  When Thomas Powell took the program from the Mayor, he also accepted a $40,000/ yr+ salary from the tax payers to be the NPP cordinator.  For this salary he has shown nothing!  Until now, election year 2006; the sidewalks will get done FINALLY!

This “guy” I talk about is “Anselmo Millan”.  The truth be said; and if there is any doubt of the story which I tell, may you come see me or Anselmo and we will show you the salaries I talk about, the letters and work I describe.

Why should we beleive you? All your family does is lies

Guest Guest
$40,000+ (from the tax payers money) as NPP co-ordinator for 4 years, Thomas Powell doesn't have to answer any questions, nor does the Mayor.  AND Anselmo MILLAN isn't running for office, MICHAEL "HINCHY" is.  2007 thru 2011  WOW

Good Luck HINCHY

Michael Fernández

Let me set things straight. Rumors are continuing to spread of me and have been, of my family for years. Our silence will stop; Question me and I will answer.

Tell us another RUMOR!!

Well I think you backing Hinchy will make him loose no dout. You and your family are not well liked.

Guest Guest
Well I think you backing Hinchy will make him loose no dout. You and your family are not well liked.

Well that just takes the cake. The town is going to hell in a handbag and as soon as someone complains you jump not only on them but their family. Why don't you go back into the wood work where you came from.

Guest The side walks
Your version of the truth is not necessarily the truth.  Your father in law was and is a little dictator who wanted to keep everything he was doing a secret from everyone else; the taxpayers / residents, other council-members, the mayor, everyone but "his people".  What kind of public servant is that?  That is not how you get things done.  If he had half a brain, or was really meant to be a politician he would have figured out a way to stay in office, to produce results, and form relationships with the people that he was suppose to be working with.  Instead he chose to hide his agenda and create suspicion.
Talk about hiding an agenda, what are these sidewalks supposed to look like? Newark put beautiful stone as the curb cut. I see were only putting cement :blink: . Kearny found an inexpensive way to incorporate pavers and colored cement, Newark went with mostly all pavers, If we weren't so in the dark I might know what to expect.

I think Michael and his PAC have shed some light and I hope he continues to do so. I was never much of a Milan fan, but maybe I was fooled to feel that way. I would love to hear from him now, seeing that nothing has been done since he's left office.

Guest Guest
Talk about hiding an agenda, what are these sidewalks supposed to look like?  Newark put beautiful stone as the curb cut.  I see were only putting cement  :blink: .  Kearny found an inexpensive way to incorporate pavers and colored cement, Newark went with mostly all pavers, If we weren't so in the dark I might know what to expect.

I think Michael and his PAC have shed some light and I hope he continues to do so.  I was never much of a Milan fan, but maybe I was fooled to feel that way.  I would love to hear from him now, seeing that nothing has been done since he's left office.

the towns answer will be its a grant who cares what it will look like, it new!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Talk about hiding an agenda, what are these sidewalks supposed to look like?  Newark put beautiful stone as the curb cut.  I see were only putting cement  :( .  Kearny found an inexpensive way to incorporate pavers and colored cement, Newark went with mostly all pavers, If we weren't so in the dark I might know what to expect.

I think Michael and his PAC have shed some light and I hope he continues to do so.  I was never much of a Milan fan, but maybe I was fooled to feel that way.  I would love to hear from him now, seeing that nothing has been done since he's left office.

Bulletin,you have been hearing from him!

Guest guest
Talk about hiding an agenda, what are these sidewalks supposed to look like?  Newark put beautiful stone as the curb cut.  I see were only putting cement  :lol: .  Kearny found an inexpensive way to incorporate pavers and colored cement, Newark went with mostly all pavers, If we weren't so in the dark I might know what to expect.

You want it to look like Newark, where Kearny's mayor lives.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
You want it to look like Newark, where Kearny's mayor lives.

you don't have to talk about Kearny's mayor, that is not your bussines where he lives, worry about the officials in your town, you have a lot to warry about

Archived