sidewalk beautification to begin

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

IT'S UNBELIEVABLE WHAT THE MAYOR AND HIS ADMINISTRATION CAN GET DONE WHEN THEIR BACK IS AGAINST THE WALL. THREE YEARS AGO HARRISON RECEIVED A GRANT TO BEAUTIFY HARRISON AVENUE. I'M NOT REALLY SURE HOW MUCH IT WAS BUT AT THE TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO DO MORE THAN JUST ADD STREET LAMPS. BUT LOW AND BEHOLD ON THE HEALS OF A DOGFIGHT ELECTION AND NEEDING SOME GOOD PRESS. MAYOR MCDONOUGH AND TOM POWELL FOUND THAT LOST MONEY AND DECIDED TO START THE SIDEWALKS. ONE QUESTION GENIUSES. AREN'T YOU GOING TO HAVE TO DESTROY THE BASES FOR THE STREET LIGHTS YOU HAD ERECTED. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DID LEARN SOMETHING FROM MAYOR RODGERS, RAY. YOU JUST DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING THAT MAY BE USEFUL TO THE TOWN OF HARRISON.

Let me set things straight. Rumors are continuing to spread of me and have been, of my family for years. Our silence will stop; Question me and I will answer. Here is a story about the sidewalks, ask for proof and I will give. Listen to all and make up your own minds.

What it all comes down to is this:

A few years ago many people believed in a guy, a guy who was committed and worked hard for this town. When elected to office or appointed (if it makes you feel better), this guy went to Rutgers to take a couple of courses. One was basic municipal governing (which I think every elected official should be mandated to take); another was how to write grants for municipalities.

After taking these courses, this guy put them to work. After filing several petitions with Gov. Whitman to have Harrison become a UEZ (like Kearny, Newark...); he found a new program called the Special Improvement District Zone (SIDZ). Though the SIDZ program never really took off because of the Mayors jealousy, that someone was doing to much for the people and might oust him from his seat. The Mayor dissolved the program. The grant monies that were granted stayed in Harrison. The Neighborhood Preservation Program (NPP) was able to use this money raised. Thomas Powell became the NPP coordinator about 3 years ago when they took it away from the guy who worked so hard for it. Originally the money was to do Lamp post, sidewalks, benches...(like Kearny has done). The lamp posts were kind of easy, because PSE&G has a program to assist, but the guy who got all this grant money didn't do the lamp post because it made no sense to put lamp posts then dig up the side walk and lay pavers. When Thomas Powell took over the program he claimed that this guy had the money and wasn't doing anything with it (like the money under RTE 280). So he put the post up right away and tell me if I’m wrong, those Light Posts went on Harrison Ave. except in front of my business which happens to be the entrance from Newark, one of the largest cities in NJ. I believe this was done because of whom I married, the guy I talk a bout’s daughter.

The truth is that, it took a while to get the grant monies and it took a while to put ideas and a plan together. The wrong thing to do was to take this money away from a guy who fought so hard for it and rush to show Lamp posts and try to make the guy look bad.

You see what you don't know is that the guy who originally got this grant money, never used tax payers money, not for a salary as NPP coordinator. When Thomas Powell took the program from the Mayor, he also accepted a $40,000/ yr+ salary from the tax payers to be the NPP cordinator. For this salary he has shown nothing! Until now, election year 2006; the sidewalks will get done FINALLY!

This “guy” I talk about is “Anselmo Millan”. The truth be said; and if there is any doubt of the story which I tell, may you come see me or Anselmo and we will show you the salaries I talk about, the letters and work I describe.

Guest Guest Ghost Writer
Let me set things straight.  Rumors are continuing to spread of me and have been, of my family for years.  Our silence will stop; Question me and I will answer.  Here is a story about the sidewalks, ask for proof and I will give.  Listen to all and make up your own minds.

This “guy” I talk about is “Anselmo Millan”.  The truth be said; and if there is any doubt of the story which I tell, may you come see me or Anselmo and we will show you the salaries I talk about, the letters and work I describe.

Well, I think we are all understanding why you keep calling him a "guy" because he is sure as heck is no "MAN".

He was noted for stating "my people" but not everyone was a part of that. A man would have included all people in his ways of doing things, not looked for ways to get more of "my people" in positions and have people who were doing satisfactory jobs, terminated.

As it seems right now all he is doing is using you for his mouthpiece! Such a shame. You are a nice young man, and it is a shame that you have been rather persuaded.

I just hope your business doesn't suffer for your FIL's persuasion on your politics. :lol:

Guest Guest

you mean the "my peoples" guy?? if so, you losers grab for any straw there is . he was a loser and so are you , cring like a big babby, it's my ball and i am going home, wa wa wa .

Guest Guest

I believe that there were parts of town that had sidewalks done last year. And if the sidewalks should have been done before the lamps the why didn't the guy who started it do it?

you mean the "my peoples" guy?? if so, you losers grab for any straw there is . he was a loser and so are you , cring like a big babby, it's my ball and i am going home, wa wa wa .

Great come back. Stick to the facts.

"My Peoples" - honest hard working people; True Harrisonians

I believe that there were parts of town that had sidewalks done last year. And if the sidewalks should have been done before the lamps the why didn't the guy who started it do it?
He was trying, but was side tracked by different forms of Harrassment from the Mayor and eventually he took away all his projects (the ones who suffered were Harrisonians) and gave them to Thomas Powell.

Guest Guest

Michael Fernández you are such an idiot for listening to Millan. The Town has always hired a consulting firm that finds use grant money, never Milan. Get your facts staight before you go after any Town employee. Milan is giving you half truths as he always has, unfortunately you are family now and he is lying to your face. Wake up. If you think for a minute that Milan has any brain, you two together may equal 1/10th of a brain. Bye Bye Bye

Michael Fernández you are such an idiot for listening to Millan.  The Town has always hired a consulting firm that finds use grant money, never Milan.  Get your facts staight before you go after any Town employee.  Milan is giving you half truths as he always has, unfortunately you are family now and he is lying to your face.  Wake up.  If you think for a minute that Milan has any brain, you two together may equal 1/10th of a brain.  Bye  Bye  Bye

You make it easy!!

Let me set things straight. Rumors are continuing to spread of me and have been, of my family for years. Our silence will stop; Question me and I will answer.

PLEASE READ THE FACTS AND ANSWER APPROPRIATE

2001/01/04 Thu Pg 2,

3 on Harrison Council fail to halt rehiring grants writer 

Rose Duger, Journal correspondent

... writer was almost the latest casualty in the rift on the council, as three members tried to block the firm's reappointment at Monday's reorganization meeting. But despite the negative votes cast by Councilmen Arthur Pettigrew, Dan Kelly and Michael Rodgers, a one-year renewal with the Bruno Group of Clifton was approved for a maximum of $60,000. The firm has worked for the town since 1976, according to its chairman, John Bruno. Following the meeting, Kelly criticized the Bruno Group's recent work for the town, charging that it works solely with Councilman Anselmo Millan. Millan and Kelly locked horns last year when Millan supported a candidate against Kelly in the Democratic primary. "He (Bruno) works for one councilman and one councilman alone - Anselmo Millan," Kelly said. "Not a dime has been spent and no money has been accounted for. He's useless, in plain English." Millan declined to speculate on whether the negative votes were politically motivated. "I don't know the answer to that. It can be many things. I was surprised myself," he said.  Millan credited the Bruno Group with bringing in more than $1 million in grants last year, including $525,000 in statefunding for the Special Improvement District's Streetscape Project. The firm assisted the town in establishing the SID's governing board and bylaws, and supplied a consultant free of charge during the project's planning stages, according to Millan. "I'm pleased with him (Bruno) because I'm a business person," Millan said. "If I spend $60,000 and you give me $1 million, I think that's a good investment. Every time we call, Bruno is there. His performance is very good." Millan said any councilman ...

"He (Bruno) works for one councilman and one councilman alone - Anselmo Millan," Kelly said.

GET AN EDUCATION!!

this guy went to Rutgers to take a couple of courses. One was basic municipal governing (which I think every elected official should be mandated to take); another was how to write grants for municipalities.

Well, It certainly looks like it has started already. Mike I think you are waisting valuable time trying to defend your father in law. As I remember him, he was pretty adept at defending himself.

He did make a few mistakes during his tenure (who didn't) but he did far more good then bad. In any case I would advise you to stay on track and not let this become a war between this town and your father in law. Really, this has little to do with him other than the fact that he is related to you.

Those who would attempt to distract you from bringing to light all the damage this mayor and council have done have their own agenda.

I warned you before that this could get dirty. Stay on track you are hitting nerves and it may get worse if you allow this to become a personal family battle. Nobody seems anxious to bring up the mayors brother (******** *******) or his nephew (*** ****** ******** *** **** ***** ** *** ** ***). don't let this involve family just keep it confined to the current facts as everyone knows them. Your father in law is not running for office at this time so he need not answer to anyone. You have alot of support and it seems to be growing.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Get your facts staight before you go after any Town employee.
I'm not going after any town Employee. Thomas Powell though should answer the questions.
Milan is giving you half truths as he always has, unfortunately you are family now and he is lying to your face. 

looks like you believed a rumor!! :lol::lol:

HERE IS A LITTLE HISTORY (Facts.Facts!):

PLEASE READ THE FACTS AND ANSWER APPROPRIATE

Streetscape-plan contract OK'd 2000/12/12 Tue

Rose Duger, Journal correspondent

Streetscape initiative set in Harrison SID gets $250,000 grant No specific plans yet HARRISON - Spurred on by the efforts of surrounding municipalities to beautify their shopping districts, town officials have announced the Streetscape initiative to spiff up business areas on Harrison Avenue and Frank Rodgers Boulevard. While specific design plans have not yet been developed, officials said the town's program will include new sidewalks constructed of paving stones, lighting, benches and facades for businesses that agree to participate. Lighting and security cameras will also be installed in the parking area under Route 280 at the foot of Harrison Avenue, and a formal gateway will adorn the intersection to signal the start of the shopping district. Councilman Anselmo Millan, who is coordinating the effort, described the proposed style for the improvements as "turn-of-the century Americana." We want to bring Harrison back," Millan said. "A lot of the facades are covered with cheap aluminum siding, and the business owners are suffering the impact of the malls. There is something that our downtown will have that the malls don't, and that is a sense of community." Millan cited community spirit as a driving force of the project, which is being organized by a committee composed of officials, community leaders and business owners. Unlike surrounding communities including Kearny, Jersey City and Newark, Harrison is not a state-designated Urban Enterprise Zone and can't rely on UEZ funding for the improvements. Instead, the town established a private, non-profit Special Improvement District, which has received a five-year, $250,000 Neighborhood Preservation program grant for the project. The town has also received $359,000 in other grants for Streetscape, and Millan said the committee plans to apply for additional money as the project proceeds. The SID will pay all design costs for the store facades and 50 percent of the construction costs, with business owners picking up the other half, according to Millan. Participating businesses will also contribute one-half of one percent of annual profits to maintain the shopping districts, starting in the program's second year. "We're not forcing anybody to be part of this program," Millan said. "We give them the conditions up front and they decide whether to participate. So far, people are really committed to the project."

Funny though, Thomas Powell took credit for under RTE 280; The Facade of the Cordillera Restaurant; and now the sidewalks!!!

PROVE ME WRONG!!

Thank you very much

Michael Fernández

ONE MORE ARTICLE, TO SUPPORT THE FACTS:

$47G Harrison budget shift

2001/06/11 Mon

William Pena, Journal correspondent

HARRISON - Members of the Neighborhood Preservation Program board were outraged at the budget transfer of $47,000 from facade rehabilitation funds to parking lot improvements under Route 280 by the mayor and council.

THE MEMBERS OF THE NPP & SIDZ ALREADY HAD MONEY FOR THE PROJECT, BUT THE MAYOR REALIZED HE HAD MADE A MISTAKE PULLING A BOND FOR A PROJECT HE HEARD MILLAN WAS WORKING ON!
The amended budget resolution passed at Thursday night's Town Council meeting. One of the harshest critics was Councilman Anselmo Millan, who sharply criticized his colleagues and preservation board coordinator Thomas Powell for not having "the courtesy and respect" to inform him or other board members of the change.
ANOTHER SPECIAL MEETING!! MEETINGS ARE ON THE FIRST TUESDAY OF EVERY MONTH, EXCEPT WHEN THE MAYOR PULLS GAMES LIKE THIS
"I just got this 5 minutes ago, we had a meeting last night, nobody could've told me then?" Millan asked.
BET HE WASN'T ANSWERED!!
NPP Board attorney John Pinho challenged the legality of amending the budget without consulting any of the board members first and asked it be tabled, but Mayor Raymond McDonough said he and the council have the authority.
HAS ANYONE HEARD THAT BEFORE? I'M MAYOR AND I HAVE THE AUTHORITY (RIGHT OR WRONG!!)
McDonough vehemently defended the action. "I'm not going to jeopardize losing $50,000. We were told by state and county officials if we don't spend this money by the end of June, we will lose it. There's no way the facade could be done in four weeks," McDonough said. Pinho and Millan were present when state and county representatives met on May 9 and were told of the deadlines and requirements, said McDonough "We asked for a time extension, they told us no," the mayor said. The $50,000 grant is a matching fund project for business and residential property owners to improve their facades in specified areas Applicants can receive up to $5,000 from the state for such improvements, but must match dollar for dollar from their own money. The funds have to be awarded by the end of the month,
BUILDINGS ON HARRISON AVE. HAVE AN AVERAGE OF 3 FLOORS, SO THATS $15,000 FOR EACH BUILDING. 3 FACADES IS $45,000. IT WASN'T AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK!!
but the work does not have to be completed by then. At issue was the state rule that all buildings must comply with all inspection codes to qualify for the funds, the mayor said. Pinho differed and claimed that once owners renovate exteriors, they can improve interiors later. Officials estimate it will take two months to inspect and bring all buildings into compliance. "What's the sense and logic to put facades on buildings not up to code?" asked Councilman Michael Dologhan. McDonough tried to allay concerns of lost money. "The facades will be done, we have money for both, but the $50,000 grant must be spent this month or we lose it," he said. The mayor insisted the state approved the budget transfer for the parking lot improvements. Proposed are bright lights, new fencing and video cameras monitored by the police for the parking areas under Route 280, which have become eyesores and areas of criminal activity. The governing body had bonded $120,000 for the project several months ago,
OOOOOHH ANOTHER GREAT POINT! BOND, BOND, BOND. OR GET AN EDUCATION TO LEARN HOW TO PULL GRANTS! !
but now will offset the bonds with the grant money. In a related matter, the governing body awarded a $104,000 contract to Independence Electric Co. of Parsippany to install the lighting and surveillance cameras. Parking near the PATH train station may soon cost more. An ordinance increasing parking meter rates was introduced.
LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THE METER MONIES YET... :lol:

$40,000+ (from the tax payers money) as NPP co-ordinator for 4 years, Thomas Powell doesn't have to answer any questions, nor does the Mayor. AND Anselmo MILLAN isn't running for office, MICHAEL "HINCHY" is. 2007 thru 2011 WOW

Good Luck HINCHY

Michael Fernández

Let me set things straight. Rumors are continuing to spread of me and have been, of my family for years. Our silence will stop; Question me and I will answer.

Tell us another RUMOR!!

Guest Guest

how long is it going to take you to realize that millan is not a well liked person ,outside his own family. his attempt to lagitimize his run for any office in this town will be futile. wake up and go away you serve no other purpose than to be ridiculed. join the circus they are looking for more clowns.

Guest guest

Your version of the truth is not necessarily the truth. Your father in law was and is a little dictator who wanted to keep everything he was doing a secret from everyone else; the taxpayers / residents, other council-members, the mayor, everyone but "his people". What kind of public servant is that? That is not how you get things done. If he had half a brain, or was really meant to be a politician he would have figured out a way to stay in office, to produce results, and form relationships with the people that he was suppose to be working with. Instead he chose to hide his agenda and create suspicion. O well, too bad. If he was so great then why did he get voted out? O thats right, we are too stupid to see the truth, you will lead us to salvation. Yeah Right We saw the truth, and we voted. We see right through your self serving agenda as well. The more you open your mouth the deeper the hole gets. You want to talk about starting rumors, you are such a hypocrite. He, and now you, have been talking alot of smack too! So shut it up and go back to Kearny! :lol::PB):lol::lol:

how long is it going to take you to realize that millan is not a well liked person ,outside his own family. his attempt to lagitimize his run for any office in this town will be futile.  wake up and go away  you serve no other purpose than to be ridiculed.  join the  circus  they are looking for more clowns.

Oh, I realize Mr. Millan is not well liked among some naive registered voters. The majority of these people were fooled in believing lies and rumors spread by this Mayor & council, that’s why I have only quoted facts. Something you haven't done. All you have managed to do is to tell me to join the Circus? Good come back.

Your version of the truth is not necessarily the truth.
You have the right to say that, that’s why I supported my-self with facts from the Newspapers. :rolleyes:
  Your father in law was and is a little dictator
Back to name calling and lies
who wanted to keep everything he was doing a secret from everyone else; the taxpayers / residents, other council-members, the mayor, everyone but "his people".
What, you don't get the Kearny Journal mailed to your house? How much of a secret can it possibly be, if it's in the newspapers?Please do better then that!
What kind of public servant is that?  That is not how you get things done.
By the way, talking about dictatorships, I see the people feel like they can't even talk in town hall & I know the public can't talk in a re-development meeting! Give me a break! :P
If he had half a brain, or was really meant to be a politician he would have figured out a way to stay in office, to produce results, and form relationships with the people that he was suppose to be working with.
Repeat that last comment, now tell me the truth, did you laugh. I have shown you factual information of accomplishments; some of these elected officials have been in office much longer then him and have nothing to show for it.
Instead he chose to hide his agenda and create suspicion.
Suspicion?
  O well, too bad.  If he was so great then why did he get voted out?  O that’s right, we are too stupid to see the truth, you will lead us to salvation.
I will only help people voice their opinion and put a stop to Intimidation, Rumors & all wrong doings. I will make this Mayor & council answer to all their wrong doings.
  Yeah Right  We saw the truth, and we voted.  We see right through your self serving agenda as well.  The more you open your mouth the deeper the hole gets.  You want to talk about starting rumors, you are such a hypocrite.  He, and now you, have been talking alot of smack too!
You have remained a guest on this site. You also speak with nothing to support you. Thank You. The people will start to see that. ONLY THOSE THAT SHOULD FEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, ARE PERSONS WHO ARE NOT OUT FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF HARRISONIANS.
  So shut it up and go back to Kearny!  :P  :D  :P  :)  :lol:

I spend more time in Harrison, then I do in Kearny! :D

Oh, I realize Mr. Millan is not well liked among some naive registered voters.  The majority of these people were fooled in believing lies and rumors spread by this Mayor & council, that’s why I have only quoted facts.  Something you haven't done.  All you have managed to do is to tell me to join the Circus?  Good come back.

You have the right to say that, that’s why I supported my-self with facts from the Newspapers. :rolleyes:  Back to name calling and lies  What, you don't get the Kearny Journal mailed to your house?  How much of a secret can it possibly be, if it's in the newspapers?Please do better then that!     By the way, talking about dictatorships, I see the people feel like they can't even talk in town hall & I know the public can't talk in a re-development meeting!  Give me a break! :)  Repeat that last comment, now tell me the truth, did you laugh.  I have shown you factual information of accomplishments; some of these elected officials have been in office much longer then him and have nothing to show for it.  Suspicion?  I will only help people voice their opinion and put a stop to Intimidation, Rumors & all wrong doings.  I will make this Mayor & council answer to all their wrong doings.You have remained a guest on this site.  You also speak with nothing to support you.  Thank You.  The people will start to see that.  ONLY THOSE THAT SHOULD FEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, ARE PERSONS WHO ARE NOT OUT FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF HARRISONIANS.I spend more time in Harrison, then I do in Kearny! :lol:

Michael,

You should forget about responding to these guys. You are more a Harrisonian than the Mayor is. The Mayor owns no property in Harrison but he has a shore house. He rents (zero rent) from his brother in law who got him and his wife a job in Harrison (what is it that they do?). Harrison taxpayers pay his rent. He can somehow afford a very expense house down the shore on his salary? Interesting. He must be good at counting quarters or recycling brown paper bags. Maybe Bobby J left him a copy of "Extortion for Dummies" before he went away.

Michael, my point. Get the news out beyond KOTW's base. For all those who want to fight this, pitch in. Spread the word. Print out flyers. Stuff some mailboxes. Tell your neighbors, your family members, your friends. People like Michael deserve our help. A local restaurant owner who has given countless times to our community is a Harrisonian versus a corrupt administration giving away the farm to a developer from Livingston. You want to build some homes. Get 5 Brazilian guys from the Ironbound and they will build you some homes. They are doing it already in Harrison. Why is it that we need a Redevelopment plan and outside developers? Nobody is following the plan and the Brazilian guys are being subcontracted by the Livingston developers. Just build more homes and a useless no money making stadium. Brilliant.

Look at Rutherford they are fighting it, but there we have a non-corrupt government body.

Guest A HARRISON RESIDENT

RE: When elected to office or appointed (if it makes you feel better), this guy went to Rutgers to take a couple of courses. One was basic municipal governing (which I think every elected official should be mandated to take); another was how to write grants for municipalities.

ONCE AGAIN YOUR FIL IS TAKING CREDIT FOR SOMETHING THAT EVERY COUNCIL PERSON ATTENDS AND IS "PAID" FOR BY THE TOWN OF HARRISON. THE LITTLE GUY WITH THE BIG EGO "PAINTS" A VERY GOOD PICTURE OF HIMSELF. MAYBE HE NEEDS A NEW BRUSH!!!!

YOU MICHAEL SEEM TO HAVE MORE STORIES THAN MOTHER GOOSE.

CAN YOUR NEXT STORY BE ABOUT THE LITTLE GUY & HIS DAUGHTER "LITTLE BOW PEEP"

TELL HER EASTER'S OVER TAKE THE BONNETT OFF!!!!!! :rolleyes::lol::)

Guest Guest
ONCE AGAIN YOUR FIL IS TAKING CREDIT FOR SOMETHING THAT EVERY COUNCIL PERSON ATTENDS AND IS "PAID" FOR BY THE TOWN OF HARRISON.  THE LITTLE GUY WITH THE BIG EGO "PAINTS" A VERY GOOD PICTURE OF HIMSELF.  MAYBE HE NEEDS A NEW BRUSH!!!! 
Who are you talking aboutTom Powell or Mike's father-in-law, who's last painting was under RTE 280 until mayor and council removed it. LOOKS ALOT BETTER UNDER RTE 280 WITHOUT MILLAN'S PAINTING :lol::):P:rolleyes:

iS THAT THE ONE WHO KEPT 3 DIAMOND RINGS :D:P:D
TELL HER EASTER'S OVER TAKE THE BONNETT OFF!!!!!!  :P  :P

JUST BECAUSE THE GIRL HAS SOME CLASS AND LOOKED GREAT ON EASTER NO REASON TO BRING HER INTO THIS.

Guest Guest
RE:  When elected to office or appointed (if it makes you feel better), this guy went to Rutgers to take a couple of courses. One was basic municipal governing (which I think every elected official should be mandated to take); another was how to write grants for municipalities.

ONCE AGAIN YOUR FIL IS TAKING CREDIT FOR SOMETHING THAT EVERY COUNCIL PERSON ATTENDS AND IS "PAID" FOR BY THE TOWN OF HARRISON.  THE LITTLE GUY WITH THE BIG EGO "PAINTS" A VERY GOOD PICTURE OF HIMSELF.  MAYBE HE NEEDS A NEW BRUSH!!!!

TELL HER EASTER'S OVER TAKE THE BONNETT OFF!!!!!! :rolleyes:  :lol:  :)

Way to go Pal, you have nothing with substance to say so you choose to criticize Michael's Wife. You really have class, which is something she could probably teach you...but teaching you some class is probably like putting a tie on a pig. Besides the point, I don't believe she has been here criticizing anyone, nor does she hold any positions in town of any sort. I do believe she is doing quite well for herself and her family.

As for the 'bonnet' as you call it, shows what you know. Hats are used for church/ derbys/ parties etc. They are used worldwide and not just on Easter as you think. But what would you know...I think Hats are chic accessories that add a touch of class....so keep on wearing them!

Guest Guest
lOOK AT YOU.  YOU CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT A POST UP ON KOTW.  HE'S RIGHT AND MAKING THOMAS POWELL & MAYOR LOOK LIKE A FOOL

You are a fool for pointing that out. Who are you THE POSTMASTER. I hope your proud you have conquered the discussion board. Now get a real thought. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
Oh, I realize Mr. Millan is not well liked among some naive registered voters.  The majority of these people were fooled in believing lies and rumors spread by this Mayor & council, that’s why I have only quoted facts.  Something you haven't done.  All you have managed to do is to tell me to join the Circus?  Good come back.

You have the right to say that, that’s why I supported my-self with facts from the Newspapers. :lol:  Back to name calling and lies  What, you don't get the Kearny Journal mailed to your house?  How much of a secret can it possibly be, if it's in the newspapers?Please do better then that!     By the way, talking about dictatorships, I see the people feel like they can't even talk in town hall & I know the public can't talk in a re-development meeting!  Give me a break! :P  Repeat that last comment, now tell me the truth, did you laugh.  I have shown you factual information of accomplishments; some of these elected officials have been in office much longer then him and have nothing to show for it.  Suspicion?  I will only help people voice their opinion and put a stop to Intimidation, Rumors & all wrong doings.  I will make this Mayor & council answer to all their wrong doings.You have remained a guest on this site.  You also speak with nothing to support you.  Thank You.  The people will start to see that.  ONLY THOSE THAT SHOULD FEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, ARE PERSONS WHO ARE NOT OUT FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF HARRISONIANS.I spend more time in Harrison, then I do in Kearny! :blink:

Anyone can send an article to the paper. A voting booth is intimidating. Only if your afraid of your own shadow, you are in there alone. By the way who elected you to represent these people that you speak of. You reside in Kearny and no one has to answer to you, or tell you their name. After the bulldozers come you wont be spending so much of your time in Harrison.

Archived