HARRISON HIGH SCHOOL

Guest GUEST

Guest CONCERNED PARENT.
The food is not cooked properly, the elementary school does not  have a stove as of yet. So how are they cooking the food. I wouldn't feed that food to my dog. This stuff suppose to be healthy for our children. I don't think so, I see these children getting sick. Lincoln School needs to do something about getting a stove in there to cook the food properly. They have small children there. Come on what is this school system coming too. To top it off, they don't even clean the school properly, the bathroom is horrible and the hallways. What is wrong with the system.

71446[/snapback]

Someone should call the Board of Health. I did it already but if we can get a number of people to do it then they will have to do something about it. Wait until a child gets food poisoning from the food they are being served. Lets see what the town will say about that!!!!! High School kids being kept in? WHat a joke, most are probably old enough to vote, and they can not go buy a sandwich. Ridiculous. The food in Lincoln school is terrible. I will not let my child eat their food it IS NOT COOKED!! Parents get off your ass and do something why is it always only one or two that open their mouths. DON"T you care about YOUR CHILD??? I think not. check it out. ALso when they are out in the schoolyard there is no supervision. Someone is going to get seriously hurt there too, but once again noone cares. Lincoln school is a disgrace. They need to upgrade everything and that is as far as the laziness of the teachers, to the lunchroom, the outside business after lunch, and the way they cook. Buy a Stove and cook properly!! Parents should eat the sh*t that is being served, if it is good enough for their child they should try it. SHAME ON THE BOARD OF EDUCATION THAT ALLOWS THIS NONSENSE TO GO ON!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Someone should call the Board of Health.  I did it already but if we can get a number of people to do it then they will have to do something about it.  Wait until a child gets food poisoning from the food they are being served.  Lets see what the town will say about that!!!!!  High School kids being kept in?  WHat a joke, most are probably old enough to vote, and they can not go buy a sandwich. Ridiculous. The food in Lincoln school is terrible.  I will not let my child eat their food it IS NOT COOKED!! Parents get off your ass and do something why is it always only one or two that open their mouths.  DON"T you care about YOUR CHILD???  I think not.  check it out.  ALso when they are out in the schoolyard there is no supervision.  Someone is going to get seriously hurt there too, but once again noone cares.  Lincoln school is a disgrace.  They need to upgrade everything and that is as far as the laziness of the teachers, to the lunchroom, the outside business after lunch, and the way they cook. Buy a Stove and cook properly!!  Parents should eat the sh*t that is being served, if it is good enough for their child they should try it.  SHAME ON THE BOARD OF EDUCATION THAT ALLOWS THIS NONSENSE TO GO ON!!!

71783[/snapback]

Look who's cooking. What do you expect.