ISSUE The Harrison Gardens

Guest Guest

I would like to know why he moved a trouble maker from 4 rooms to another bldg. with four rooms on the first floor. She just moved in and I CALLED THE COPS TWICE FOR HER PARKING ALL THE TIME IN THE DRIVEWAY. And Mike I hope she is told about her curtains. This is not the newark projects. She ties her curtains in knots, you know how that looks. Terrible.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest
I would like to know why he moved a trouble maker from 4 rooms to another bldg. with four rooms on the first floor. She just moved in and I CALLED THE COPS TWICE FOR HER PARKING ALL THE TIME IN THE DRIVEWAY. And Mike I hope she is told about her curtains. This is not the newark projects. She ties her curtains in knots, you know how that looks. Terrible.

Are there curtain restrictions on the lease? Get a life! Brush your teeth, your breath is terrible.

Guest guest
YES!  BECAUSE THEN THE TENANTS WHO DIDN'T WASH THEIR HALL, WILL MOST LIKELY BEG TO BE GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE AND WASH THRIR HALLS LIKE THE OTHER LEASE ABIDING- TENANTS.

OR:: don't even bother with a second chance.  GET THE 'OUTSIDE CLEANING SERVICE" BECAUSE the  hallways need to be washed for HEALTH and DISEASE PREVENTION.  It will give the town a better reputation and appearance.

Plus,  the clean tenants should not have to put up living with the filth of the others in the halls?

If nothing else works;  GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! until management comes up with a 'better' idea.'

Give the town a better reputation and appearance? Do people stop in the Garden hallways when they come to town? We could care less what your hallways look or smell like, or if you catch a disease from them.

Guest Guest

Oh my gosh !! Goodness, not in knots?! Say it isn't so.... ! Nooooooooo !

Guest Alice the housekeeper

PLEASE start a new topic, the dirty hallway issue is getting so old and boring. People who do not clean now ARE NEVER GOING TO!!!

Guest guest
Give the town a better reputation and appearance?  Do people stop in the Garden hallways when they come to town?  We could care less what your hallways look or smell like, or if you catch a disease from them.

The "CLEAN" tenants care about whether the hallways are 'clean' and 'disease free'.

Also, since there is no senior housing in town for lower - middle income seniors (Social Secuirty + small pension under $35,000) the CLEAN SENIORS HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO MOVE in town, EXCEPT the Gardens.

It is very "uncompassionate of you to wish for the SENIORS to have to live in the midst of a few dirty, unrefined tenants who ruin the Gardens for the 'clean' tenants.

It is also extremely unchristian of you, NOT TO CARE WHETHER THE 'CLEAN' SENIORS ''get a disease" from the 'dirty' hallways in the Gardens

"

'DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU."

Guest Guest_resident_*

WHAT ARE YOU AND YOU PAC WORRIED ABOUT THE HARRISON GARDENS AND THE K/C THE LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU DID NOT LIVE HERE SO DO NOT WORRY UNLESS YOU LIVE HERE.AND MIKE HINCY WOULD BE THE LAST OF OUR WORRIES IF YOU ARE BACKING HIM THAT IS O.K. ANOTHER ONE NOT TO VOTE FOR WORRY ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE IS IT KEARNY .THEN THE LAST TIME I CHECKED CHECK THERE HALLWAYS GIVE US A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

A few years ago, when she first moved in, she had 'previously' lived in Newark for a while. She probably seen people do it there.

Guest Guest
A few years ago, when she first moved in, she had 'previously' lived in Newark for a while.  She probably seen people do it there.

She requested the rooms on the first floor rather than staying on the 3rd floor.

You are allowed to do that and her request was granted. Big Deal. As for

parking in the driveway. many people do it not just her. You apparently have

some beef with her. I know her only to see, but I do agree about the curtains.

Very Ghetto! Guess she never learned how to use the tie backs which usually

come with curtains.

Guest Guest

It okay to park there once in awile. But she just moved in. And when she goes out and comes back, she's right back in the driveway for the rest of the day. Everytime I see cars I do call the cops. Only because I received a ticket once. You must not know her well. She has the filthy mouth.

Guest Guest
It okay to park there once in awile. But she just moved in. And when she goes out and comes back, she's right back in the driveway for the rest of the day. Everytime I see cars I do call the cops. Only because I received a ticket once. You must not know her well. She has the filthy mouth.

Stop with the curtains already!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest
the annual memorial day weekend shore party will be held as planned.  admission will be charged at the door for out of county residents.

where in 10 building or 9 & do i have to bring my own drugs

Guest unknown

The President of the tenants assoc. is a Town employee and She is the 1st to run to Mike Rodgers [who is a councilman in Town] and start trouble for people.Does conflict of interest ring a bell

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
You are so right with that one. I never even heard of this guy till his post then I found out he is Millan's son in-law. So you put it together, word is Millan is running for Mayor. So now he is going to use us for a vote, well not me, where were you before. You can't make your self known only when you want something. Because it just won't fly down here. Sorry buddy better luck in the next four years, because it's not your year.

See told u so. always a reason behind dirtbags. And yes Millian I am proud to be an AMERICAN. I don't want to be one of your people, as you would say.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
THERE ARE AND THE TENANTS KNOW WHAT TO DO, THEY HAVE TO CALL THE OFFICE OR PUT IT IN WRITING. YOUR HELP IS REALLY NOT NEEDED IN THIS MATTER.  THANKS ANYWAY!

That little man is just like is father n law trying to stick his nose in other peoples business

STAY IN KEARNY GENE

Guest Guest
who is she? what building? who' her connection

Is your life so pathetic that you need to worry about where she or he came from? I am sure any of your backgrounds aren't so pretty. Maybe what all of you need are showers, respect and JOBS!!!!!! Get to it. All of you who bash this one person or anyone else for that matter are nothing but bums. Thats right, I said it. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT BUMS!!! If you do not like someone don't bother with them. I am sure this person does not bother with you. Thats because they are better than you. Yes, face it, they are better. :angry: So I leave you know with one piece of advice; GET A LIFE!!! As for the person they keep harping on, screw them all. Don't play into their hateful game. Prove to them that you are not anything like the "TRASHY GARDENS"! Bunch of LOW LIFES!!! :lol:

P.S.

Don't forget: 1) SHOWER. 2) RESPECT. 3) J-O-B. lets all say it together- J-O-B spells job. See that wasn't so bad. Well get to it ya bums!!!!! :lol:

Archived