Mayor Santos Letter

Guest Guest_Voter_*

Guest Guest_Voter_*

Mayor Santos sent me a letter in May dated June 2007 in support of Column A in next week's Primary (Tuesday June 5th). Mayor Santos states "The results of the upcoming June 5th Primary Election will have a direct impact on our town's plans for park and street improvements and on Kearny's municipal and school budgets. ... the Kearny Democractic Party is endorsing the Democractic candidates on Column A of the ballot, led by State Senator Nicholas Sacco and County Executive Thomas DeGise."

Reading between the lines, Mayor Santos is saying "The results of the upcoming June 5th Primary Election will have a direct impact on whether I get to avoid an car payment, a car insurance payment and my gasoline bill at the end of the month... the Kearny Democratic Party which I head is therefore endorsing the Democratic candidates on Column A of the ballot, led by State Senator Nicholas Sacco who I once said was not looking out for the interests of Kearny and who I thought I could replace before Freeholder Al Cifelli convinced me that I would be better off as the Clerk to the Board of Freeloaders because it would allow for the padding of my pension and came with a free car (including insurance and gas) and decent paycheck."

Funny, how Senator Sacco is not such a bad guy after all. I'm voting for Senator Sacco and Assemblywoman Quigley and the Column B after that because the Mayor deserves a lesson not to be a hypocrite.

Guest Guest
Mayor Santos sent me a letter in May dated June 2007 in support of Column A in next week's Primary (Tuesday June 5th).  Mayor Santos states "The results of the upcoming June 5th Primary Election will have a direct impact on our town's plans for park and street improvements and on Kearny's municipal and school budgets. ... the Kearny Democractic Party is endorsing the Democractic candidates on Column A of the ballot, led by State Senator Nicholas Sacco and County Executive Thomas DeGise."

Reading between the lines, Mayor Santos is saying "The results of the upcoming June 5th Primary Election will have a direct impact on whether I get to avoid an car payment, a car insurance payment and my gasoline bill at the end of the month... the Kearny Democratic Party which I head is therefore endorsing the Democratic candidates on Column A of the ballot, led by State Senator Nicholas Sacco who I once said was not looking out for the interests of Kearny and who I thought I could replace before Freeholder Al Cifelli convinced me that I would be better off as the Clerk to the Board of Freeloaders because it would allow for the padding of my pension and came with a free car (including insurance and gas) and decent paycheck."

Funny, how Senator Sacco is not such a bad guy after all.  I'm voting for Senator Sacco and Assemblywoman Quigley and the Column B after that because the Mayor deserves a lesson not to be a hypocrite.

Yes, Al is always looking out for Al's best interrests. But believe me he had that in mind when he ran against Sacco. You have a real winner there in Santos. Right strife? Get your check book out and pay your taxes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
Mayor Santos sent me a letter in May dated June 2007 in support of Column A in next week's Primary (Tuesday June 5th).  Mayor Santos states "The results of the upcoming June 5th Primary Election will have a direct impact on our town's plans for park and street improvements and on Kearny's municipal and school budgets. ... the Kearny Democractic Party is endorsing the Democractic candidates on Column A of the ballot, led by State Senator Nicholas Sacco and County Executive Thomas DeGise."

Funny, how Senator Sacco is not such a bad guy after all.  I'm voting for Senator Sacco and Assemblywoman Quigley and the Column B after that because the Mayor deserves a lesson not to be a hypocrite.

Politics makes for strange bedfellows.

So does Scotch.

Guest Guest
Politics makes for strange bedfellows. 

So does Scotch.

Until the moron minority realize that DEMS mean tax and spend the money you were going to use to send your kid to college, but will now pay for some immigrant kid to attend school!!! There is no hope.

Look, I'm tired of all this B.S. between Bryan and Paul they've taken over the board. Now, lets talk about how the town is running and what you think of the council and the Mayor and his side kick D'Arco. Come on people put these other two guys to bed. Lets get back to talking about the town and the officials that run it. Hey! Does anyone know where Bert Diaz went, I'd love to hear what he has to say.