Kool-Aid Town

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

The radical-left city of Boulder , Co. is in the news. The high school had a mandatory assembly where the students were lectured on the positive benefits of drug use, unprotected sex and homosexual sex. The lecturers also encouraged the students to visit LA where they could get prescriptions for weed.

This is what you get with the SP (secular-progressive) crowd. I think Paul should move there, he'd fit right in.

The radical-left city of Boulder , Co. is in the news.  The high school had a mandatory assembly where the students were lectured on the positive benefits of drug use,

Cite some of the benefits of drugs described in that assembly, then.

unprotected sex

Cite the part of the assembly that said there was any more of a "benefit" to having unprotected sex than protected sex.

and homosexual sex.

Cite the part of the assembly that singled out "homosexual sex" and its "benefits."

The lecturers  also encouraged the students to visit LA where they could  get prescriptions for weed.

Can't find that in any quote either. Perhaps you could help me out?

This is what you get with the SP (secular-progressive) crowd.

Looks like O'Reilly taught 2dim a new word...well, just an acronym this time, but baby steps.

I think Paul should move there, he'd fit right in.

You don't know a damned thing about Boulder, Colorado, moron.

Guest Guest
The radical-left city of Boulder , Co. is in the news.  The high school had a mandatory assembly where the students were lectured on the positive benefits of drug use, unprotected sex and homosexual sex. The lecturers  also encouraged the students to visit LA where they could  get prescriptions for weed.

This is what you get with the SP (secular-progressive) crowd.  I think Paul should move there, he'd fit right in.

Fess up! This is really BushWanker masquerading as 2dumb4everyone and sharing his delusions with the forum, right?

Guest Autonomous
The radical-left city of Boulder , Co. is in the news.  The high school had a mandatory assembly where the students were lectured on the positive benefits of drug use, unprotected sex and homosexual sex. The lecturers  also encouraged the students to visit LA where they could  get prescriptions for weed.

This is what you get with the SP (secular-progressive) crowd.  I think Paul should move there, he'd fit right in.

Keep in mind that this is a Kool-aid drinking person who didn't know about a thing called 'primary elections' since he thought we'd never see Ron Paul on a ballot.