Democratic Bumper Stickers for 2008

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo

NEW DEMOCRATIC BUMPER STICKERS FOR '08:

1. Bush: End of an Error

2. That's OK, I Wasn't Using My Civil Liberties Anyway

3. Let's Fix Democracy in this Country First

4. If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran.

5. Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber.

6. If You Can Read This, You're Not Our President

7. Of Course It Hurts: You're Getting Screwed by an Elephant

8. Hey, Bush Supporters: Embarrassed Yet?

9. George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight

10. Impeachment: It's Not Just for Blowjobs Anymore

11. America: One Nation, Under Surveillance

12. They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It

13. Whose God Do You Kill For?

14. Jail to the Chief

15. No, Seriously, Why Did We Invade Iraq?

16. Bush: God's Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full Of Crap

17. Bad President! No Banana.

18. We Need a President Who's Fluent In At Least One Language

19. We're Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them

20. Is It Vietnam Yet?

21. Bush Doesn't Care About White People, Either

22. Where Are We Going? And Why Are We In This Handbasket?

23. You Elected Him. You Deserve Him.

24. Dubya, Your Dad Shoulda Pulled Out, Too

25. When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.46

26. Pray For Impeachment

27. The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century

28. What Part of "Bush Lied" Don't You Understand?

29. One Nation Under Clod

30. 2004: Embarrassed. 2005: Horrified. 2006: Terrified

31. Bush Never Exhaled

32. At Least Nixon Resigned

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BushBacker

14. Jail to the Chief

20. Is It Vietnam Yet?

26. Pray For Impeachment

31. Bush Never Exhaled

Some people have just never gotten over Kerry losing. BTW .... which defeatocrat is going to lose in '08 ?? My pick is Hilliary.

Guest Guest

14. Jail to the Chief

20. Is It Vietnam Yet?

26. Pray For Impeachment

31. Bush Never Exhaled

You forgot one! Get out your check book it's tax time.

1. If u can read this, thank Bush your alive

I learned how to correctly use "your" and "you're" in elementary school. What's your excuse?

There's also the value of USD plummeting. A dollar was 1.08 Euros in 2000--in 2006, it's less than 0.80 Euros.

Sources

http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/g5a/20040102/

http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/g5a/20060103/

Guest BushBacker
Please list anything GW has done right so far.

If Clinton had taken Bin Laden when Sudan wanted to turn him over to the U.S. we would not be in Iraq now. 9/11 wouldn't have happened (Bin Laden financed it). Instead, Clinton showed the world we were a bunch of weak-wristed defeatocrats who didn't want to "illegally detain Bin Laden".

Now we have George Bush who's cleaning up the mess left behind by Clinton and we haven't been attacked again since 9/11. I thank God every night we have a Republican in office and I thank God for George Bush.

Guest Guest
If Clinton had taken Bin Laden when Sudan wanted to turn him over to the U.S. we would not be in Iraq now.  9/11  wouldn't have happened (Bin Laden financed it).  Instead, Clinton showed the world we were a bunch of weak-wristed defeatocrats who didn't want to "illegally detain Bin Laden".

Now we have George Bush who's cleaning up the mess left behind by Clinton and we haven't been attacked again since 9/11.  I thank God every night we have a Republican in office and I thank God for George Bush.

Didn't read the 9/11 Report either, did you?

Guest Autonomous
If Clinton had taken Bin Laden when Sudan wanted to turn him over to the U.S. we would not be in Iraq now.  9/11  wouldn't have happened (Bin Laden financed it).  Instead, Clinton showed the world we were a bunch of weak-wristed defeatocrats who didn't want to "illegally detain Bin Laden".

Now we have George Bush who's cleaning up the mess left behind by Clinton and we haven't been attacked again since 9/11.  I thank God every night we have a Republican in office and I thank God for George Bush.

Or we can go with Reagan's retreat after the Marine barracks bombing. Or our support for Israel. Or any of a number of crackpot theories. Or we could go with probably the best-researched source-The 9/11 Commission Report. To whom did it assign blame? More importantly, how many of the recommendations it made have been implemented?

btw-page 110 of the first edition:

"Sudan's minister of defense, Fatih Erwa, has claimed that Sudan offered to hand Bin Laden over to the United States. The Commission has found no credible evidence that this was so."

Guest Guest

Hmmm........the old blame Clinton dodge. That's a new one. Seems like I remember the Bush admistration was warned also and look where we are. Even if 9/11 didn't happen, George Bush would still be an idiot.

Or we can go with Reagan's retreat after the Marine barracks bombing. Or our support for Israel. Or any of a number of crackpot theories. Or we could go with probably the best-researched source-The 9/11 Commission Report. To whom did it assign blame? More importantly, how many of the recommendations it made have been implemented?

btw-page 110 of the first edition:

"Sudan's minister of defense, Fatih Erwa, has claimed that Sudan offered to hand Bin Laden over to the United States. The Commission has found no credible evidence that this was so."

I still find that statement in the report astonishing.

Clinton made the claim himself during while speaking to a small audience.

http://www.newsmax.com/audio/BILLVH.mp3

And why isn't the minister of defense for Sudan a credible source? Especially combined with Clinton's own words?

I'm not on the attack Clinton bandwagon, though. Yes, he made some mistakes, yes Bush made some mistakes. Both could have done better--it's more important to try to get things right from this point. I just find that part of the 9-11 Commission Report difficult to understand.

Guest BushBacker
Hmmm........the old blame Clinton dodge. That's a new one. Seems like I remember the Bush admistration was warned also and look where we are. Even if 9/11 didn't happen, George Bush would still be an idiot.

What's wrong with this picture: George Bush, an MBA from Harvard (first president to hold an MBA), former Governor of Texas and President of the U.S. being called an idiot by an under-employed high school graduate ??

Guest Autonomous
I still find that statement in the report astonishing.

Clinton made the claim himself during while speaking to a small audience.

http://www.newsmax.com/audio/BILLVH.mp3

And why isn't the minister of defense for Sudan a credible source?  Especially combined with Clinton's own words?

I'm not on the attack Clinton bandwagon, though.  Yes, he made some mistakes, yes Bush made some mistakes.  Both could have done better--it's more important to try to get things right from this point.  I just find that part of the 9-11 Commission Report difficult to understand.

I think Clinton did one thing right-forced Congress to balance the budget. Other than that-bleah. I think accusing him of encouraging terrorists or allowing 9/11 to happen is bull though. The blame rests with the people who attacked us. One of the findings of the Commission was that we couldn't stop 9/11 because of a failure of imagination-we never thought something like that could happen.

I agree that what is important is to get things right from this point-but I'm not so certain we are. I really think we need to keep an eye on what is coming into the country as well as safeguard our nuclear and chemical plants. Hunting down the terrorists instead of waiting for them to attack us in Iraq or Afghanistan would help too. We need to work with the international community to find a way to pursue them when they cross borders.

Guest Guest
I learned how to correctly use "your" and "you're" in elementary school. What's your excuse?

There's also the value of USD plummeting. A dollar was 1.08 Euros in 2000--in 2006, it's less than 0.80 Euros.

Sources

http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/g5a/20040102/

http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/g5a/20060103/

I could care less about spelling and grammar on a message board and I guess u can't travel to Europe at current fx rates.

So I guess you put all your responses in word, run spell and grammar check then paste into KOTW. Very impresssive. Either that or you just type it perfectly the first time.

BTW, Sterling also hit 2.00 ...... take a walk around NYC and see what these rates have done for tourism. Weak dollar has benefitted many, including US corporations. Take advantage of it.

I think Clinton did one thing right-forced Congress to balance the budget.

Balancing the budget was part of the GOP "Contract with America" that the Republicans ran on when they took over Congress in '92. Clinton didn't force it on Congress, unless you mean he signed GOP-powered bills over the objections of congressional Democrats.

Other than that-bleah.  I think accusing him of encouraging terrorists or allowing 9/11 to happen is bull though.

I don't, but it shouldn't be taken too far since every U.S. president from Carter onward is implicated.

The blame rests with the people who attacked us.

Well, yeah! ;)

One of the findings of the Commission was that we couldn't stop 9/11 because of a failure of imagination-we never thought something like that could happen.

Actually, it was imagined by a gov. group in 2001 (IIRC), but discarded as very unlikely.

I agree that what is important is to get things right from this point-but I'm not so certain we are.

I'd like to think that not a single one of the U.S. presidents we've had in the past deliberately did things the wrong way.

The best you can do is come up with the best plan you can with the knowledge you've got, and then keep updating it as you get new information.

I really think we need to keep an eye on what is coming into the country as well as safeguard our nuclear and chemical plants. Hunting down the terrorists  instead of waiting for them to attack us in Iraq or Afghanistan would help too. We need to work with the international community to find a way to pursue them when they cross borders.

Sounds good--but the comprehensive immigration bill just floated by the Senate may put a hole or two in that plan.

Afghanistan may have turned the corner this year. The expected summer assault from Taliban forces never really materialized. The movement may be fragmenting.

Guest Guest
What's wrong with this picture:  George Bush, an MBA from Harvard (first president to hold an MBA), former Governor of Texas and President of the U.S. being called an idiot by an under-employed high school graduate ??

The idiot got to be president. That's what's wrong with the picture.

I could care less about spelling and grammar on a message board

So where do you care about spelling and grammar? When the written word is the only method of communication available, it would behoove one to 'get it right,' so to speak.

and I guess u can't travel to Europe at current fx rates.

:huh:

So I guess you put all your responses in word, run spell and grammar check then paste into KOTW. Very impresssive. Either that or you just type it perfectly the first time.

The latter. I make the occasional mistake of course, but when I do, I fix it before I click "Add Reply."