Tsunami Relief

Guest Joe Do Good

Guest Joe Do Good

What is the town of Harrison doing to help the victims of the relief efforts? Probably nothing, you selfish bastards! Making in the area of $50,000 to $100,000 a year should easily make it affordable to send $100.00. I contributed, but I shall remain anonymous. I guess that new Benz or some other "look at me" item is more important. If a fund is started, I will donate again. When is too much enough? Figure it out and have compassion in those frozen hearts of yours.

You are an ignorant idiot. Just because a portion of the people affected were poor does not mean all are. Most of the victims are children who are now orphans, I really don't think they could give a crap about a new house. Shut off Jerry Springer and pick up a newspaper, inform yourself.

Joe Do Good...if donating made you feel better about yourself... good for you. The town of Harrison is not obligated to donate. I myself will not as I feel the money sent by the US Government (some mine) and donations made by corporate America and the rest of the world is sufficient. What does someone making 50-100K have to do with it. That income is not a luxurious lifestyle with money to burn. And 50K and 100K is a huge difference. Joe, good for you but don't judge others if they don't follow your lead.

Did anyone donate to America after the horrific events of 9/11, of which we all witnesses since we are a mere 12 miles from where it happened?

No, they did not, therefore, I believe we need to get our money back, and take care of the sick and needy in America before we go and help the ungrateful people of the world.

Indonesia is a mainly Muslim country, and the radical Muslims believe that America is full of evil people and we only look out for ourselves. Why should America help these countries, which most likely harbor al-Queda terrorists, when they will probably turn around in a few years and attack us?

America needs to get its priorities straight!

Archived