Police Traffic Posts & Wearing Hats

Guest McGruff

Guest Harrisonian_Guest
What a clever reply.  Your hat should be a hard hat cause your wife says thats the only thing hard in your bedroom.

there are 3 harrison crossing guards that are the worlds worst the should be classifed as the misfits of harrison the crossing guard on davis ave at condon is waste to society. the crossing guard at hamilton and kingsland ave. is stone deaf and was does she hear nothing. then you have the crossing on 4thstreet and central who is never in the middle of the street if my child were to get hit she would have alot of explaining. try hiring some normal people.

In case you did not know they make $18/hr. plus benefits.........

I think you need to get your facts straight before you post on this website. The crossing guards in Harrison are considered part-time and DO NOT receive any benefits.

we have some crossing guards who are excellent. Give them credit to. Are far as benefits they do not receive them. And yes they should be drug tested if they are crossing children.

That is true there are a few good guards but who hired the most recent one's. Did the gardens make out or what? there are at least 2-3 new hires from there and they are nasty.

What a clever reply.  Your hat should be a hard hat cause your wife says thats the only thing hard in your bedroom.

there are 3 harrison crossing guards that are the worlds worst the should be classifed as the misfits of harrison the crossing guard on davis ave at condon is waste to society. the crossing guard at hamilton and kingsland ave. is stone deaf and was does she hear nothing. then you have the crossing on 4thstreet and central who is never in the middle of the street if my child were to get hit she would have alot of explaining. try hiring some normal people.

Sorry Pal We do Not make $18.00 An hour and DO NOT HAVE BENEFITS....Get Your information Rite....

Guest Ticketstub

Sorry Pal We do Not make $18.00 An hour and DO NOT HAVE BENEFITS....Get Your information Rite....

Was that one ticket or two to the plumbers funraiser in Sept?? :angry::P:P:P

Guest Wise Owl

Just an observation....... reading these posts tells me that the average I.Q. of all the posters has to be no more than 90. And that may be generous.

we have crossing guards? as if? my ass does more crossings then the whole crossing guard unit in a year. traffic should take care of it not officers here to serve and protect especially those crawlkers from the gardens

Guest guest_Guest
she who?

why?is the crossing at 4th and central ave. never in the street crossing kids or anyone for that matter if she can not do the job find her another job at what she is best at doing nothing. i thought they were suppose to be in the street for traffic i guess not.

get a crossing guard instead of a statue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest GUEST_Guest
we have crossing guards? as if? my ass does more crossings then the whole crossing guard unit in a year. traffic should take care of it not officers here to serve and protect especially those crawlkers from the gardens

WH?are the crossing guards allowed to be on there cell phones in the middle of the street while on duty.the crossing guard on 5th and crosss street could care less about the traffic she continued on her cellphone while in the middle of the street. she should shake hands with the other loser on 4th and central who never sees a

anything.

hire some more misfits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WH?are the crossing guards allowed to be on there cell phones in the middle of the street while on duty.the crossing guard on 5th and crosss street could care less about the traffic she continued on her cellphone while in the middle of the street. she should shake hands with the other loser on 4th and central who never sees a

anything.

hire some more misfits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That crossing Guard might have been trying to get headquarters for assistance fool. incase You didnt know there was a attempted Child abduction around Lincoln school.If You think You can do a better job get out there and do it MISFIT.

Guest guest_Guest

anything.

That crossing Guard might have been trying to get headquarters for assistance fool. incase You didnt know there was a attempted Child abduction around Lincoln school.If You think You can do a better job get out there and do it MISFIT.

one day maybe but not everyday is something going on she is always on her cellphone. i could had the job would have done a better job still they did hire some misfits.

Guest guest_Guest

anything.

one day maybe but not everyday is something going on she is always on her cellphone. i could had the job would have done a better job still they did hire some misfits.

You dont know what you are talking about .I think You are exagerating a little bit..I can see these crossing guards on 5th street and they do a damn good job. You just need something to B**ch about because you have nothing better to do....Maybe you should get out and talk to some of them they are very nice....and DO CARE about our KIDS.....I take the time to talk to them...So I know that for a fact...especially those around Lincoln School.......LOSER that You are....

i do not know about the one on cross and 5th, but the one on 4th and central never moves. i've never seen her cross anyone. she just watches from that corner as people cross themselves.

Guest guest_Guest

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM NO LOSER WHY BECAUSE I DO NOT TALK TO THESE GUARDS PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK.THE NEW HIRES ARE ALL LOSERS WHO CARES WHAT YOU SAY.THE LOSER OF THEM ALL IS YOU.

Just an observation....... reading these posts tells me that the average I.Q. of all the posters has to be no more than 90. And that may be generous.

Does that include YOU??????

Guest Guest

excuse me but I happen to be a new hire and I know I'm doing a good job. And so did the people I cross we all get along fine.Maybe you don't talk to them or say good morning because you think your better. Give us all a break loser.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

;)B)

yes    at second & hamilton st.

HOW DARE YOU POINT A FINGER AT THE CROSSING GUARD ON SECOND AND HAMILTON ST. SHE IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST WE HAVE EVER HAD!! IF YOU TOOK AS GOOD CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN AS SHE TAKES CARE OF THE CHILDREN ON THAT CORNER, YOUR KIDS WOULD BE OK. I LIVE NEAR THAT CORNER AND I WATCH HER ALL THE TIME SHE IS GREAT!! I SUGGEST THAT ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THE GURADS TRY DEALING WITH THE BRATS OUT THERE, IN THE BAD WEATHER WITHOUT BENEFITS, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT GET BENEFITS!!! THEY SHOULD GIVE THEM A LICENSE TO SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF SOME OF YOUR KIDS, THEY SURE DESERVE IT!!

TRY TEACHING YOUR KIDS SOME MANNERS AND HOW TO ACT OUTSIDE OF THE ASYLUM YOU PROVIDE FOR THEM AT HOME INSTEAD OF ACCUSING THE GUARDS OF DRUGS!!! TRY GETTING OFF THIS WEB SITE AND CHECK YOUR OWN KIDS FOR DRUGS ETC.!!! ALL OF YOUR KIDS ARE CURSING, NASTY MISERABLE BRATS!!!! WAKE UP AND GET IN THE REAL WORLD JERKS!!!!!

Archived