Wednesday Dec 29th

Guest Guest

New York Daily News - Metro - Page 1. This is an example of somew real firemen saving in a life in a real actual fire. Read the article harrison guys, I know you can learn something. many other dpts. laugh at your lack of skills. It is so pathetic.

im going to say a prayer tonite that someone in your family needs to be rescued and maybe we can see their ***** **** in the star -ledger PAGE-1

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Here's a better example for you. Why don't you lock yourself in your house and start a fire at your front and back doors with an accelerant. Then wait at least 5 minutes. Maybe a little longer if you have the balls. After it gets good and smokey and to temperature rises above 500 degrees, give us a call. You will see what a real fire is like for your first time, and after you shit your pants, you better hope we can find your sorry ass in the smoke to drag you out. Then I'll bet you would never want to see another fire in your pathetic life. Why don't you give it a try Big Boy!

Typical fireman response. This is a guy who allegedly see's horrible things. We now know that he hasn't because if he ever did see someone in a burn unit he would never say those things about setting yourself on fire. But alas, he is a harrison fireman who is put on a leash and the only fire he see's is the annual dumpster at the gardens and thinks thats a huge fire. YOU ARE THE SICK ONE. I may not like you, but I wouldn't want you physically injured. Get off the pipe and try to make sense of your life.

Here's a better example for you. Why don't you lock yourself in your house and start a fire at your front and back doors with an accelerant. Then wait at least 5 minutes. Maybe a little longer if you have the balls. After it gets good and smokey and to temperature rises above 500 degrees, give us a call. You will see what a real fire is like for your first time, and after you shit your pants, you better hope we can find your sorry ass in the smoke to drag you out. Then I'll bet you would never want to see another fire in your pathetic life. Why don't you give it a try Big Boy!

I hope the Hell You are not a Harrison Fireman....Your PATHETIC............ :(

I hope the Hell You are not a Harrison Fireman....Your PATHETIC............ :(

Please, do not take this response as a true message. I assume you are not that stupid. It was just a satirical response to a post, posted by a moron. I am a fireman in NJ and I hope in your life you never encounter a fire situation. Believe me, it is one place you don't want to be.

I do take is as true. maybe the politics in your town isn't as bad as Harrison. These HFD girls are mean, self-centered, and concerned about one thing and one thing only: MONEY. They make more in a year at the part-time job and do not have a good word for anyone in town. They refuse drug testing to enforce being positive role models in the community. It's really a total breakdown of the entire HFD unit.

I do take is as true. maybe the politics in your town isn't as bad as Harrison. These HFD girls are mean, self-centered, and concerned about one thing and one thing only: MONEY. They make more in a year at the part-time job and do not have a good word for anyone in town. They refuse drug testing to enforce being positive role models in the community. It's really a total breakdown of the entire HFD unit.

:huh: IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW MANY OF THE FIREMEN IN TOWN OR YOU WOULD NOT HAVE MADE THAT STATEMENT. TAKE THE TEST, MAYBE YOU COULD DO BETTER. WALK A MILE IN ANOTHER MAN'S SHOES....

SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

Archived