Last Game At Stadium

Guest smokey_Guest

Guest smokey_Guest

Last night was the last turkey bowl at the stadium. The kids played a good game. It was ashame though that there were no fans there. The stands were empty.Where was the mayor and council people? I only seen two there. How about the principal of high school? The vice principal? ? Even the high school band did not attend. There are over 10 seniors on the team where were their parents.?

North Arlington had more fans then us. It was a total shame.

I must agree. I cannot believe the town of Harrison did absolutely nothing to celebrate the very last football game to be played at JFK Stadium. Its a shame that not one senior was recognized. The bigger disgrace was that there were not many fans at all. It was a great game!

Allow me to congratulate Corey, Angel, Isac, Johnny, Jake, Jon, Andrew, Jesus, Luciano, Robert, Eric, Dorian, Carlos, Ryan, Jorge, Eric, and Rafael. Good luck and best wishes!

When are you gonna smartin-up? It didn't put any money in anyones pocket to attend. The hotel opening sure gottem-out. Once again read carefully. ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY AND JOBS> THE END.

The principal WAS there on the sideline the ENTIRE game giving his full support

of the team, As he was at most home games!!! He has been to almost every home game taking pictures...As he is at most sporting events.

maybe i didnt see the principle but where was the mayor council and the vice principle. how about the parents

Can anyone on this site spell correctly? That is disgraceful when someone can not even spell "principal" correctly.

Why does the principal or vice principal have to be at the game(s)? The only school officials that need to be there are the coaches who coach our children, no one else.

Stop your bitching and get a life.

maybe i didnt see the principle but where was the mayor council and the vice principle. how about the parents

the mayor was planning his new redevelopment ideas!!!!!!!!! J/O

Archived