Thanksgiving Meals

RonD

Once again we will be delivering hot Thanksgiving meals to our Kearny shut-ins this Thursday morning. As usual, we will start at 10am and it will only take about an hour of your time.

If you are interested in helping, please email me at rondelaney2002@yahoo.com. by Wednesday afternoon.

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO THANK MR. RON DELANEY AND CLASS ACT CATERERS FOR GIVING US THE OPPORTUNITY TO DELIVER THANKGIVING MEALS TO THE ELDERLY AND HANDICAPPED THIS THANKGIVING. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE MY SON SHARING THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT WITH OTHERS. I THINK THIS PROGRAM IS VERY GOOD FOR THE LESS FORTUNATE AND I KNOW EVERY YEAR THAT COMES ALONG ME AND MY SON WILL PARTICIPATE. AGAIN THANK YOU FOR GIVING US THE CHANCE TO DO SOMETHING FOR OTHERS.

WILL & GARY BLANCO :lol:

Could someone please bring any uneaten or partially eaten food to the Firehouse. We need the food becuase we have no contract and don't make enough money. Smooches.

Guest guest_Guest
Could someone please bring any uneaten or partially eaten food to the Firehouse.  We need the food becuase we have no contract and don't make enough money.  Smooches.

:D what a moron!

Archived