Equipment Drive

AMG

The Kearny Recreation Street Hockey League is having an equipment drive on Sunday November 21st at 2pm at our rink on Passaic Ave. Please come and turn in any new or used equipment that you do not want anymore or that doesn't fit. Please visit our web site at www.leaguelineup.com/krsh to see all the seasons events.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who can donate pails and colorful little shovels please bring them to the Fire Department so they can play nice. The town has appropriated money thru bonds to pay for the sandbox. Also, please donate toys to the FD so they can take credit for giving them out as if they purchased the toys themselves.

Guest KPDpipes
you should work harder on playin cop than hockey "amg"... stop lookin for handouts and let the kids of the "manor" buy there own crap

Hmmm Last I looked Sgt AMG doesnt "Play" Cop, he's one of the best we've ever had, Being the only Officer to ever recieve P.O. of the year Twice, he has NOTHING to answer to anyone for. What have YOU done for your community?, other of course, than trash someone who donates his off-time to the kids as well as working every night so you can sleep nice and safe in your bed.

Guest uthebabe
Anyone who can donate pails and colorful little shovels please bring them to the Fire Department so they can play nice. The town has appropriated money thru bonds to pay for the sandbox. Also, please donate toys to the FD so they can take credit for giving them out as if they purchased the toys themselves.

Don't forget about big diapers. Just because you aren't worth sh*t , doesn't mean you can't spew sh*t. You aren't a looser- you lost. "Ding" fries are done.

I don't work. I collect my gov't check the first of every month. AHHHHHH, life is good. Free money to drink with all month, hell yea I'm a proud human being doing what I do best. To all the working stiffs, thank you for your donation to my monthly check.

Guest Hal Delaney

Tony, it's Hal from Kearny FB if my son has any equipment left over from his younger days i will bring it to the dinner on tues. Either you or your wife call my house and remind us not to forget

Guest SDem_Guest

Hey Guest- you disgust me. Get a grip, get a life, or do us all a favor - and get the hell out of our town.

To AMG - thanks for what you are doing. Keep up the good work.

I will never get out of Neverland (Kearny) but you wil only see me during the day to justify my $100,000.00 +, but who's counting. I won't even buy gas in Kearny and I brownbag my lunch. VIVA KEARNY.

• 2 weeks later...
I will never get out of Neverland (Kearny) but you wil only see me during the day to justify my $100,000.00 +, but who's counting. I won't even buy gas in Kearny and I brownbag my lunch. VIVA KEARNY.

:blink: you are a piece of ****

Archived