Fireman

Guest Guest

The cops just received incredible pay raises that will give them the salary of the next rank like a patrolman will receive Sgt. pay and so on. What about the brave Fireman, are they gonna all get the next rank which is Captains pay? This information should be put into the abserver because it does not sound legal. Another tax increase I am sure will fillow.

The cops just received incredible pay raises that will give them the salary of the next rank like a patrolman will receive Sgt. pay and so on. What about the brave Fireman, are they gonna all get the next rank which is Captains pay? This information should be put into the abserver because it does not sound legal. Another tax increase I am sure will fillow.

Most HFD are already captains

In my opinion, the last Officer to make the rank of Lt. (**), should be demoted to fill the vacant Sgt. spot that air muscles left when he took the dirt nap. His incompetence is widely known by all at the PD and working for him is pure hell as he is not a good leader. He is just power hungry and arrogant. One guy even went to work steady days because it was sp bad. I would imagine others on the squad want transfers also. That is my opinion.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest McGruff

Is the Lt your talking about in charge of Squad 1? He is very competent. When he was in the DB he did all the reports for the other Det. who is now in charge of the DB. Not to mention being responsible for the seizure of the biggest quantity of cannibis in Hudson County.

Now all you babies take heed, just do your job, come to work on a regular basis and you will have no problems. The sick leave abusers on the HPD are in control of the PBA and now will have unlimited sick leave. Wait an see what next years OT bill will be. ;);):lol::lol:

incompetence= sounds like the police is going to cost harrison taxpayers a LOT of money-creating job titles for money i thought that was illegal HPD moans about all other employees making money there the biggest abusers of all would love to be a fly on the wall in the police locker room <the stories i could tell to the public

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No....... I think your mistaken, it wasn'y a cop. I think it was someone who worked in the street department..in fact I think there were a few there, but no cops have ever been known to have brains.

Although they did have one that shot himself in the foot

If you had any stories, you would tell them, shitbag. So open your big mouth about all your interesting stories. maybe you have a story about drugs, thats how the majority of the HFD retire!

I guess you must spend lot's of time worring about what's going on at the firehouse. Most retire because of drugs. Why don't you name all of the members of the FD who retired in the past 5 years...and then name all of the ones who retired because of drugs....lets see who the real shitbag is!

If you are talking about Sgt. chickenshit, in my opinion the whole incident never happened. They just got to someone on the pension board to waive him thru. he should have just been fired. Being you have nothing to do, my hemorroids are really itching. Could you send over a few guys to put out that itching fire. some of you can even say you got hurt like always. OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, my ass is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No..... Sorry this case was not Sgt. Chickenshit, It was another one of "Harrison's Finest"... Think 'West Hudson Park' And if you still don't know who it was ask around in your own Dept....or will you be up against the 'Blue Wall'........

As far as your hemrroids are concerned, I'm sure one of your brothers would be happy to take care of that situation for you.....don't you guys always stick-up...er stick it up each other. :(

Have there been any fires in harrison this year. The answer is NO. Lets follow the yaer month by month and the number will be the same. NONE. Disband the HFD, get a private ambulance company, and start fixing up this shithole of a town.

Guest Wise Owl

Let me try to understand you. You'd be happier if there were a lot of fires and many families were homeless or even killed ?? Sounds like a perverse sense of logic.

Think of the fire dept. the way you think of our armed forces. Do you disband the army and air force when there hasn't been a war for a while? I don't think so.

While there may not have been a fire this year, that can all change in an instant. A big fire can occur at any time, people can be injured or killed and homes destroyed, and yes, firefighters killed or injured.

If you fail to understand this simple logic, then you , my friend are intellectually challenged.

Archived