Harrison Fest

Guest Guest

Guest The fest stunk
Milan and his pork chop friend ran the best harrison fest there ever was. McDonough and his greed to be mayor, ruined Milan and the fest!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest harrison resident

HOW MANY PEOPLE DID THIS HAPPEN TO AT THIS HARRISON FEST? THESE PORTUGESE PEOPLE WERE MULTICULTURAL FEST TRY WORKING WITH ALL NATIONALITIES AFTER ALL THIS AMERICA DID YOU FORGET THAT.GOD BLESS AMERICA SEE IF YOU ARE THERE NEXT YEAR WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT.THAT PORTUGUESE ORGANIZATION HAS GOT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Irish music and Polish music was on the agenda to play on Sunday. Whether they did or not I don't know. After walking the fest on Saturday, which took no more than 1/2 hour [boring] I did not return on Sunday. That place you talk about by the school, you are correct, I stopped by and was told that I would be better off to go to the Elks. [ I am Irish]. I was with a Portuguese friend and she was invited to stick around. She was so embarressed and angry and told them off in their language. I vote no more fests.

The people that I was referring to were not Portuguese, they were Brazilian. They speek Portuguese which is why my friend told them off in therir language. And PLEASE so not say that they are one and the same. They are NOT.

Guest Fest Attendee

Fest stunk. No good stands at the Uni-Cultural Fest, except for the food. Good job HPD in keeping the peace. HFD...great fries. McMole, you're a pathetic site! Lets do it again next year!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
That would be the US Constitution, written in English, correct? Or was it specially translated for you into the "native" tongue of your country? "The marketplace"? Wow, you may not be ignorant but you are close to being dumber than dirt. Stop trying to be a big shot.

I would i agree with the other person. Yes the US constitution was written in English by some Brittish ancestors. Who obviously spoke English. And NO there is no where in the constitution or in any other place that they should learn to speak english. The native tounge comment, the native tounge is that of the native people and its certainly not you nor your ancestors unless you have native american blood in you. You may not be as bad as the KKK but you are not to far from it. This country is made up of immigrants you, your mother and your father, all of your ancestors. Your first ancestors did not speak the language until the second generation. Might have spoken it but not perfectly. As for the marketplace, yes they do cater to the spanish language because its the fastest growing minority in america, so the politcian cater to them, the banks cater to them and alot more people cater to them. I thought white people were suppose to be smarter then your comment but all you do is throw dirt on someones comment, call them ignorant and you probably work with whole bunch of immigrants and shake their hands or maybe you might even have a family member who is dating or even married someone in your family. And you don't have the balls to say anything in front of them do you.

Guest Guest
YEAH OKAY, HOW DO YOU ACCOUNT FOR THOSE RENTING ROOMS OUT TO THESE ILLEGAL? SARDINES MAY BE VERY GOOD FOR YOU EATEN AND COOKED IN NEWARK WHERE YOU ALL FIRST LANDED. GO THERE. WELL KEPT, YEAH BIGGEST SLUM LORDS AROUND. NASTY GRAPE GROWING DISRESPECFUL INBREDS THAT ONLY BELIEVE IN THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR. GO STOMP SOME OF THAT GRAPE INFESTED MOONSHINE WINE YOU PEOPLE BATH IN. ARROGRANT SON OF HAIR BITCHES! AT LEAST BURGER KING THEY SERVE IT MY WAY STRIGHT UP AMERICAN. BACK STABBING INBREDS!!!! GO BACK HOME NO ONE CALLED YOU. COME HERE TO TAKE OUR SOCIAL SECURITY MONEY AND THEN BUILD HOMES THERE AT YOUR MUDDY POND COUNTRY TO RETIRE TOO. ;)  :huh:  :angry:

SORRY WE LANDED IN NEWARK ELLIS ISLAND WHERE YOUR ANCESTORS LANDED WAS ALREADY CLOSE AND CONTAMINATED.

Guest Guest
TRUE.  WOULD I GET THE SAME FREEBIES AND LANGUAGE ASSISTANCE TOOLS IF I WENT TO THE NATIVE COUNTRIES OF OUR PRESENT IMMIGRANTS TO HARRISON?  WOULD ONE OF THEM PLEASE ANSWER WHETHER I WOULD GET 'SPANISH AS A 'SECOND'  LANGUAGE' CLASSES IN PUBLIC SCHOOL IF MY KIDS MOVED DOWN THERE OR WOULD I GET AN 'ENGLISH'  VOTING BALLOT IF I DECIDED TO BECOME A CITIZEN THERE DUE TO MARRIAGE, ETC. , IN THEIR NATIVE COUNTRY?  AND IF MY JOB  OUT THERE LAID ME OFF, WOULD I BE ELLIGIBLE FOR GOVN FINANCIAL ASSISTAANCE , GOV ASSISTED HOUSING, IF I WAS OR WAS NOT A CITIZEN THERE?

If 'YE$S'; them 'I apologize'.  If not, then they got a 'lot' of financial & lanaguage help that they or I wouldn't get in any other country anywhere else and all of the 'earlier' immigrants 'Never' got.  Plus, the Polish, Chinese & Indian immigrants should get their 'Voting' etc,  'Gov telephone assistance' in "Their' language too.

If you do it for one group then be 'fair' and do it for 'all' of the others who are in the 'same' boat.>>>>>>>>>MAN, THAT'LL KEEP THE GOV, BUSY, CREAT MORE JOBS  AND  eventually "BROKE"!!!!!!

AS A MATTER OF FACT SOME COUNTRIES MIRROR WHAT IS HERE IN THE U.S. HEALTH PLAN IS A LITTLE BETTER. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WILL SPEAK TO YOU IN ENGLISH IF NEEDED. BUT THAT IS ALL IRRELEVANT IF THE IMMAGRANT DECIDES TO LEARN THE LANGUAGE

• 10 months later...
Guest Millan 2010
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Thank heavens without Millan. Now it is the Harrison Multicultural Festival. With the emphasis on multicultural!

June 2nd and 3rd. </span>

Without Millan there is no Fest. He was the only one who knew how to take something and make a PROFIT. The last few years, say what you want, but HARRISON Politics as usual. TO MANY HANDS DIPPING INTO THE POT. Now they use the excuse it cost to much.

LOL

They couldn't run a fest how are they supposed to run the town? Like they are, disgraceful.

One day the people of this town will wake up and see what these people really are. JUST LOOK AT THE FACTS!!!!

THIS ADMINISTRATION AS A HOLE HAS TO GO.

Best of luck McCormicks!!!!!

Guest Guest
June 2nd & 3rd.

Why would the fest be held on the 2nd & 3rd. That is a Monday and Tuesday. I always enjoyed the Harrison Fest but having it during the week is not good for me. I guess I will miss it this year.

Guest Nay-Sayer

HARRISON FEST... R.I.P.

IT TURNED OUT TO BE NOTHING BUT AN UNGLORIFIED FLEA MARKET. WHAT A SHAME, IT STARTED OFF WITH SO MUCH PROMISE. THE PAST FIVE YEARS HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT AN EMBARASSMENT.

Guest Millan Misser
HARRISON FEST... R.I.P.

IT TURNED OUT TO BE NOTHING BUT AN UNGLORIFIED FLEA MARKET. WHAT A SHAME, IT STARTED OFF WITH SO MUCH PROMISE. THE PAST FIVE YEARS HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT AN EMBARASSMENT.

It sure was nice when Millan Ran It

Guest Charlie Brown
Why would the fest be held on the 2nd & 3rd. That is a Monday and Tuesday. I always enjoyed the Harrison Fest but having it during the week is not good for me. I guess I will miss it this year.

Good Grief! Can't you see that these posts are from last year...2007. yours truly, Charlie Brown

Guest McDonough Lies
:):lol: anselmo :lol::lol:

show me the $$$$$$$, from the fest .

it's more like

:lol::rolleyes: mcdonough:ph34r: :rolleyes:

show me the $$$$$$$, from the multicultural festival

McDonough ran the fest into the ground and cost taxpayers money.

McDonough lied about Millan.

The truth is McDonough is the crook.

Guest McDonough Lied
McDonough ran the fest into the ground and cost taxpayers money.

McDonough lied about Millan.

The truth is McDonough is the crook.

McCormick is getting the raw deal too. He has done nothing wrong. Don't believe the lies!!!

• 1 month later...
There will never be another Harrison Fest without Millan

haha this gotta be him right here to deploy a lil mayor campaign.. ohh without millan no harrison feast vote for me soo we can can have multicultural weekend... get outa here now..

multicultural = south america

i never seen, Italian, Polish, Sicillian, Russian, German, Irish, English, French, Dutch, African, Australian, Japanease, Canadian, shit when i walked the streets all the same bull shit flags, and K-mart t'shirts with "their country" on it.

thankgod theres no more harrison fest, i have desire to listen to that foriegn 1-2 step, or when they have the religious assholes preaching and performing jesus' execution.