Watch this..

JustTheFacts

Guest Guest

It looks like Kevin Canessa has joined the bandwagon. The Observer has been publishing the developers press releases for months and now Kevin is reporting the eviction. As KOTW suggests on its main page, the local press has done nothing to cover this very important story. Unfortunately it appears that the judge sitting over in Jersey City has done little to dispel the belief that Hudson county is corrupt. Why wouldn't the judge allow Amaral discovery in his case? It simply does not make much sense. Are the developers going to immediately tear down Amaral's building to build condos? Do we need more condos? I'm in the real estate business and the market for new housing is saturated. The developers who are currently building will be lucky if they make a profit. The mortgage market has tightened and unless you have some money to put down you're not buying.

Can't the judge change his mind and put an end to this madness? Manny Amaral has a great business. Manny Amaral has been a businessman in Town since the 70's. Manny Amaral's sons have joined him in the business. It is the American Dream which has turned into the American Nightmare.

It's time to stop the madness fueled by political corruption. The quote from Mayor McDonough is great. He is so corrupted by Hudson County politics that he doesn't realize that "behind the scenes" is not where things are suppose to be happening.

Christopher Christie now that you're done with capturing the terrorists. Why don't you focus on our own terrorists: politicans in the Town of Harrison.

Guest Guest

Let's call a spade a spade here. The Observer has done its fair share of covering this story on both ends. Here's just a sampling.

http://www.theobserver.com/archives/2006/0...6/edomain.shtml

http://www.theobserver.com/archives/2006/1.../harrison.shtml

http://www.theobserver.com/archives/2006/1...6/meeting.shtml

http://www.theobserver.com/archives/2006/1...-06/adler.shtml

Are these stories "horrible?"

Guest Guest
It looks like Kevin Canessa has joined the bandwagon. The Observer has  been publishing the developers press releases for months and now Kevin is reporting the eviction.  As KOTW suggests on its main page, the local press has done nothing to cover this very important story. Unfortunately it appears that the judge sitting over in Jersey City has done little to dispel the belief that Hudson county is corrupt.  Why wouldn't the judge allow Amaral discovery in his case?  It simply does not make much sense.  Are the developers going to immediately tear down Amaral's building to build condos?  Do we need more condos?  I'm in the real estate business and the market for new housing is saturated.  The developers who are currently building will be lucky if they make a profit.  The mortgage market has tightened and unless you have some money to put down you're not buying.

Can't the judge change his mind and put an end to this madness?  Manny Amaral has a great business.  Manny Amaral has been a businessman in Town since the 70's.  Manny Amaral's sons have joined him in the business.  It is the American Dream which has turned into the American Nightmare.

It's time to stop the madness fueled by political corruption.  The quote from Mayor McDonough is great.  He is so corrupted by Hudson County politics that he doesn't realize that "behind the scenes" is not where things are suppose to be happening. 

Christopher Christie now that you're done with capturing the terrorists.  Why don't you focus on our own terrorists: politicans in the Town of Harrison.

Where were you in 1998, probably not at a town council meeting when all the council, including Anselmo voted for this!?

Guest Guest
What are you kiddin me?...Nice touch with the crying....hey you " Americans" don't you know it is illegal to wear the Stars and Stripes?!!!!!!...Guess you held out for too much cash......

You are a retart.(Politically correct as being mentally challanged) You would cry too if you worked for something all your life and a government agency took it over for their benefit, would you not be pissed? Emenient domain is for the elected to do what they want with your property. It is a shame. Great capitalist empire.

Guest Guest

Why all the bulls##t about Amarels property ? I here he is in a deal to puchase property on Harrison Ave, for his buissness . Is this showboating for more money or is this the best advertisement money can buy for his new location and it's not costing him a cent, but costing the town residents unwarrented bad publicisity...

Guest Guest
Where were you in 1998, probably not at a town council meeting when all the council, including Anselmo voted for this!?

Again you point to your attendance at a meeting eight years ago as your greatest achievement. Get a life.

Guest NJO.com won't post

http://www.nj.com/forums/

Wont post Many Amarals Story on their Forum. Please help me make them, by signing up and posting it.

Is this not the land of the Free?

Hudson county Bullshit!

http://www.americansforprosperity.org/inde...d=3157&state=nj

and then make your decision on whether or not eminent domain should be used. :D

Guest Guest
You are a retart.(Politically correct as being mentally challanged) You would cry too if you worked for something all your life and a government agency  took it over for their benefit, would  you not be pissed? Emenient domain is for the elected to do what they want with your property. It is a shame. Great capitalist empire.

HEY jackoff...Manny is not crying because he has to get out...the tears are from knowing "I should have taken the offer they made me." He just held out ( GREED ) now he got burned......

too bad..he made alot of $$$ from the people aound here!!! To bad he must of had the wrong politians in his pocket....sooooosorrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy beat it!!!

Guest Guest

You didn't post the more recent stories. The Mayor copied one of them and sent it out in his mailer.

Worst than the Observer is the Jersey Journal. They barely wet their feet in Harrison. The Jersey Journal is not a real paper. What is happening to Amaral would not have occurred if a real paper like the Bergen Record, Courier Post covered Harrison. The Bergen Record should change its name to the Bergen Hudson record and expand into Hudson County so it can increase its circulation. There is plenty of news to cover since the Jersey Journal doesn't cover it.

Guest GUEST
Why all the bulls##t  about Amarels property ? I here he is in a deal to puchase property on Harrison Ave, for his buissness . Is this showboating for more money or is this the best advertisement money can buy for his new location and it's not costing him a cent, but costing the town residents unwarrented bad publicisity...

EXPLAIN FURTHER.... is the town PAYING for the transfer from the OLD LOCATION to the NEW LOCATION or is AMOREL PAYING the EXTRA MONEY for the transfwer to the NEW LOCATION?

Guest guest
You didn't post the more recent stories.  The Mayor copied one of them and sent it out in his mailer.

Worst than the Observer is the Jersey Journal.  They barely wet their feet in Harrison.  The Jersey Journal is not a real paper.  What is happening to Amaral would not have occurred if a real paper like the Bergen Record, Courier Post covered Harrison.  The Bergen Record should change its name to the Bergen Hudson record and expand into Hudson County so it can increase its circulation.  There is plenty of news to cover since the Jersey Journal doesn't cover it.

better still, the name should be the BERGAN-WEST HUSON RECORD. the JERSEY JOURNAL COVERS 11 TOWNS AND TAKES GOOD CARE OF ALL OF THE TOWNS ON THE OTHER OF THE MEADOWS.. IT IS WEST HUDSON that is always ignored.

Guest Guest
HEY jackoff...Manny is not crying because he has to get out...the tears are from knowing "I should have taken the offer they made me." He just held out ( GREED ) now he got burned......

too bad..he made alot of $$$ from the people aound here!!! To bad he must of had the wrong politians in his pocket....sooooosorrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy  beat it!!!

You are the JACKOFF,JACKOFF. Would you like them to come and take your house for their own enterprizes? Oh! You don't have that problem because you most likely live in the Gardens.

Guest Guest
You are the JACKOFF,JACKOFF. Would you like them to come and take your house for their own enterprizes? Oh! You don't have that problem because you most likely live in the Gardens.

yeah my heart really bleeds for them....because you know that they only have 3 million left...get the f OUT OF HERE.SO don't give me the old I feel soory for him...if he would have gotten his asking price he would have been out of here like a shot....if he really loves the town don't you think he would live here?

But NO....he was smart and got out of this dump