Rally for Amaral

Guest EDA

We should organize a rally for Tuesday, when they try to kick Amaral out.

Mayor and Council should work with Amaral not just kick them out.

You may be next.

Guest Money Hungry Mayor "Behind
Bye, Bye! Time to get him out rally for the redevelopement!!

Jack ass Mr. Amaral like everyone else is for the development, but would like to stay. He knows that it would be great for the town as well as his investment.

Believe lies or look for the truth

put your self in his shoes.

Guest Guest
Jack ass Mr. Amaral like everyone else is for the development, but would like to stay.  He knows that it would be great for the town as well as his investment.

Believe lies or look for the truth

put your self in his shoes.

here's the story. When the state says I want that . state gets it. I learned that many years ago/ You have a nice home that you think will last your lifetime

You are retired and settled down for the rest of your life. And then BOOM Uncle Sam says. I want your house and you say NO I am here forever.Forget it Uncle Sam wants it he gets it no matter what. It does not matter that you and wife are up in years and failing and want to die in your own home. Oh yea: It is not your home. All the years of toil and work, your home actually belongs to Uncle Sam. You have not anything to say and guess what. You are not going to die in your own home like you thought it would happen. So now we are going to die in this place we dont want to be because Uncle Sam said that our house would be better off being a highway instead of a house. All in the name of redevelopment. which means more than people that voted for you.I do believe in improvement but you have one thing to remenber, the thing I learned the hard way. Not only can you Not fight City Hall but the Government does not have A HEART

Guest Guest
here's the story. When the state says I want that . state gets it. I learned that many  years ago/ You  have a nice home that you think will last your lifetime

You are retired and settled down for the rest of your life. And then  BOOM Uncle Sam says. I want your  house and you say NO I am here forever.Forget it Uncle Sam wants it he gets it no matter what. It does not matter that you and wife are up in years and failing and want to die in your own home. Oh yea: It is not your home. All the years of toil and work, your home actually belongs to Uncle Sam. You have not anything to say and guess what. You are not going to die in your own home like you thought it would happen. So now we are going to die in this place we dont want to be because Uncle Sam said that our house would be better off being a highway instead of a house. All in the name of redevelopment. which means more than people that voted for you.I do believe in improvement but you have one thing to remenber, the thing I learned the hard way. Not only can you Not fight City Hall but the Government does not have A HEART

yeah, but this is the jack as McDonough and F**KING higins

Guest Guest

Amaral is getting over on the public again, he has already have a new location in town for his bussiness and is still trying to get more money with this made up bullshit of how he is being cheated by the town. He is nothing but a car salesman and using he talent to fool everyone . Want to buy a car?????? . He knew all this redevolpment was comming and played a waiting game hoping to increase his boty from the town , but he miscalculated and now he is crying foul. He played Harrison-hold-em and lost........

Guest Guest
Why don't you prove your statements

facts and just fact.

Wait till they try to remove the SP

Facts are facts. Thats why he has lost in court all these times because the courts have the evidence of his dealings and refusals to come to an agreeable settelment because he was trying to get more than the property was worth and had shown no intention to cleaning up the contamination he had created over the years. Facts are part of the court recourts and are public and can be obtained from the courts with an opra application. If you are going to champion someone do some research on who you pick next time because this time you picked a real loser.

Guest Barney

I have known Manny since he opned a small shop in a garage on 5th St. in the 70's. He always was a nice guy. He moved to S. 4th St. an built his business. It was alright, when the poiticians sold him many tickets for the fundraisers and got their cars fixed for free. Now, they are bad mouthing him. He should get a good price for his property, and if he decides to re-locate in Harrison it would be a plus for the Town.

Guest Reply for Barney

" He should get a good price for his property, and if he decides to re-locate in Harrison it would be a plus for the Town."

Manny entered into two lucrative deals, one better than the other and still did not honor them because he is a liar and a money grubbing immigrant. He said he is ashamed to say that he is an American to his family overseas. Manny go to Hell. You are a real scumb bag. Now everyone knows that you do not honor your word and that you are un-American, I hope you get nothing but relocation costs for your contaminated property.