Harrison Patrol

Guest Guest

how come the gardens get a cop on duty every night, when they should be checking out the whole town not just the gardens. i was down there on saturday night, they had to have a cop on duty all night because of mischief night, well what about the rest of the town. wake up.

He was probably just looking for an apartment or a roommate to move in with due to the low pay and lack of promotional opportunities. We have teachers who are making top salary and former fireman who lost their jobs to drugs and are getting their pensions living there, so why not add a cop to give him a shot at affordable housing?

Guest GARDEN BOY

We'll once again the intelligent writers are coming out, As you might not know the cop is down there because it's a grant from the state that pays for the cop. So please in the future try to go beyond your Harrison High education and come up with something have way intelligent. Thank you

Guest guest_Guest

Yeah idiot, there were NO other cops on duty in Harrison on Saturday. They ALL had the night off and only one cop was on duty and he was in the gardens. You are the one who should wake up out of your drunken stooper and find out what is really going on before posting ***shit. Whats the matter, did the cop there deter you from setting the dumpsters on fire this year?

Stop talking about the Annual New Years Eve dumpster fire. That is the fire that the firemen use to make their jackets smell like smoke for upcoming year. Also, the Arson Investigator, whoever that is, gets to come to town from down the shore for his annual 24 hours of overtime to solve the mystery of the deadly garbage arsonist. The barbecue smoke on the jackets just don't smell the same.

Guest cowardcops

It's funny how the so called "finest" police officers of Harrison, Use this site too hide behind "nameless" quotes and attack the firemen. I think both of our jobs and the people of harrison, would be better served if you brought your "gripes" to our depeartment head. why "mudsling" ?

It's funny how the so called "finest" police officers of Harrison, Use this site too hide behind "nameless" quotes and attack the firemen. I think both of our jobs and the people of harrison, would be better served if you brought your "gripes" to our depeartment head. why "mudsling" ?

Who the chief of jersey city FD I think that is who is in charge. Tk has to call them to come bail them out for a garbage can fire. He could not manage anything.....

Yeah idiot, there were NO other cops on duty in Harrison on Saturday. They ALL had the night off and only one cop was on duty and he was in the gardens. You are the one who should wake up out of your drunken stooper and find out what is really going on before posting ***shit. Whats the matter, did the cop there deter you from setting the dumpsters on fire this year?

I saw one in the park...

TK is the best man in the whole world. He is macho, funny, and those chubby lttle cheeks. Best of all are his ASSets. I hope this doesn't pump him-up too much, because I am a man (some of the time).

Archived