Harrison Varsity Football

Guest Jamie DeRose

Where is the Republican Party of Harrison?

Lets get together, form a slate... and get rid of the lazy, liberal, government-assistance depending democrats. Lets turn the town around ourselves and make Harrison proud again.

Note to the existing democrats in office: You cannot change your party once we are in office... you'll be thrown out. I seen over years certain canidates claim they are really republicans but running as a democrat or even actually changing parties while in office.

That will not be tolerated under the new administration.

Semper Fi

Here I am!!!

I guess Mr.Derose insulted the East Newark Royal Family with His comments.Well maybe His critic about the coaching and the Team is correct.[Did the Dept. of Corrections have a winning Program?] No matter what the out come losing builds character.It is the perserverence of sticking it out that matters.Learning that You have to earn what You want.Nothing is Free that is the lesson.If You have success along the way.Enjoy it

MY RECOMMENDATION:

DECONSTRUCT THE FOOTBALL TEAM. NO NEED FOR IT ANYMORE. THERES NO INTEREST, TALENT, OR HEART FOR 10+ YEARS. I FEEL BAD FOR THE FEW THAT ARE ON THERE. GOOD EFFORT, BUT NO NEED FOR IT ANYMORE (JUST LIKE THE FAMOUS HALLOWEEN PARADE)

CONCENTRATE ON SOCCER, PUT THE MONEY THERE, WHERE THEY HAVE ALL THE STARS.

GOING BACK TO THE BUSH COMMENT. THANK GOD KERRY DID NOT GET ELECTED. OUR COUNTRY WOULD HAVE A LOSING RECORD (SOUNDS FAMILIAR). AND I'D BE PROUD TO HAVE MY SON/DAUGHTER FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY'S FREEDOM.

THE US ARMED FORCES ARE LIBERATORS... AND THEY ARE LIBERATING IRAQ, AFGANHISTAN TO PREVENT FUTURE ATTACKS ON OUR SOIL. WAIT TILL BUSH KICKS THE ASS OF THE NEXT SET OF TERRORIST HARBORING COUNTRIES! SYRIA, PALESTINE, N KOREA, IRAN IS NEXT

BUSH FOR 4 MORE YEARS!!! LET FREEDOM RING

Sounds like another brainwashed Bushbacker. How about attacking the REAL target............Saudi Arabia? Oh yeah, we can't do that or the Bush family wouldn't make any more money? There is NO reason for us to be in Iraq. What did they do to us? Get a life & pick up a newspaper! Or is reading against the Harrison Gardens rules?

As far as the football team, why don't you just SHUT UP. Those kids have more heart than your little Harrison Garden A**. It must be nice to sit in your Government paid apartment & write STUPID posts!

you need to stop thinkin moose is god and fine the facts. right now he is an assistant football coach, failed in lincoln as head coach failed in harrison with better talent then the landy's have. yeah he was successful witht that girls basketball team in jersey city, let's not forget that twice a year they play the girls that jack rodgers invites to the xmas tourneys for easy wins. a 7 year-old could've coached those girls to victory. oh wait his success landed him the harrison boys job, even though nick landy rightfully deserved it after the time dedication he put in behind healy all those years, and their playin great huh. what they get 4 wins in 25 games last year. i got nothing against moose he is a good guy and good coach, but dont talk about him like he's parcells and the landys are shit. they got harrison high to .500 with a far less talented team then moose had in his years here. as for something about him being a community guy, thanks for that laugh. he hasnt done shit for any kid in this town other then when he coached. teacher??? i have no idea where that came from. i know he dont teach in harrison, so it must be in a desperate school in j.c. the best way he can benefit the athletes of this town is to take those amazing coaching abilities and diplay them on another school like he does now. cuz when you get a school full of big black and spanish athletes in jersey city, anyone can look like a great coach. and his track record in harrison proves it. maybe talent is more valuable then coaching here, cuz great coaches lose all the time here cuz of less then great players, i.e. see landy. the statement about moose being great coach, teacher, and community leader...well hate to rain on your parade but we have 2 already mike and nick landy, the 2 most dedicated coaches in the history of that high school. 2 guys who face every season with mediocre talent, and tons of criticism while sticking it out doing anythin for their players. they get the most out of their players, like evans and sacerman, while gettin full respect from their students, players, fellow co-workers, and the few people in the town that actually see more to the games then the scores. you hear all these complaints from you sad, pathetic computer trash talkers, but never one complaint from their players (past and present), their A.D. who could easily hire moose even if he doesnt deserve it (like boys varsity b-ball), or principal who never deals with any issues from their players (except the ones in the gardens, but no one can help them, i.e. see jamie derose or his cray family including a jv football player with a mischief night mishap). let's get our sh*t together before we bash people that dont deserve it.

Guest guest_Guest

get a life and some basic knowledge please everyone knows that you still need decent coaches no matter what type of players you have they are unorganized and don't know which way is up or down. nick may be a great guy but to give him a head coaching job in any sport are you joking?? as for bringing tommy f into the scenario (at least losing or not the kids would actually know how the game should be played) he could coach anywhere he wants to (a respected name in the sports community anywhere you go) but he chose to come back to Harrison to coach a bball team that he knows does not have any superstars because he loves to teach the game and his kids do learn- win or lose!! so stop makin excuses and throwin everyone elses name into the mix just to make yourself feel better and just realize the landys aint gettin the job done nice guys or not couldnt even beat a crappy weehawken team- another dismal season lets see what the excuses will be next year

Guest guest_Guest

you need to get your facts straight before you start shooting your mouth off first of all moose took a lincoln team that hadnt had a winning season in over 10 years and brought them to 7-3 or something like that in his second season with the help of one of harrison's brighter and tougher alumni on his staff r. russamano someone who can attest to what an asset he would be on any coaching staff because he went to lincoln to coach with him. he also teaches at one of the tougher schools in JC which is lincoln high school where things are not as peachy and rosey as teaching at one of the schools in harrison where as long as you are a j rodgers butt kisser you can have any coaching job you want regardless of your experience or knowledge of the sport. he earns every position he gets based on his credentials so lets not make this a bashing session on other people because of your denial that the program needs a change and the coaching staff needs to be dismantled. it doesnt matter who they bring in, the landy brothers as nice as you claim them to be need to be replaced. how about ray lucas? would he be interested? oh but youd probably have something negative to say about him too. get off the landy bandwagon and get real

THE MARINES ARE ABOUT TO INVADE FALAUJA. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

ONCE IRAQ IS STABILIZED, WATCH OUT YOU TERRORISTS, WE ARE GOING TO HUNT U DOWN.

THE WAR ON TERROR IS HERE TO STAY FOR THE LONG RUN. WE NEED TO FIGHT THE BATTLE IN THEIR BACKYARDS AND KEEP THE HOMELAND SAFE SO THE DEMOCRATS CAN LIVE OFF THE GOVERNMENT IN PEACE.

THE MARINES ARE ABOUT TO INVADE FALAUJA. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

ONCE IRAQ IS STABILIZED, WATCH OUT YOU TERRORISTS, WE ARE GOING TO HUNT U DOWN.

THE WAR ON TERROR IS HERE TO STAY FOR THE LONG RUN. WE NEED TO FIGHT THE BATTLE IN THEIR BACKYARDS AND KEEP THE HOMELAND SAFE SO THE DEMOCRATS CAN LIVE OFF THE GOVERNMENT IN PEACE.

No offense to our troops (God bless them, and bring all of them home safely!!) but what does this have to do with the HHS football team?

Guest guest_Guest

Nobody said moose was god or that the landy's were shit. In one sentence (quite an unintelligable one at that) you state moose is a good guy, then proceed to insult his coaching and teaching skills. ANYONE who coaches or teaches should be praised for their effort and civil duty. Once again I ask, where you ever a coach? If not please stop posting your first grade level, run on, horrible grammar, horrendous spelling, negative bull****. Thanks, now go pick up hooked on phonics.

Archived