3 Spots For Sgts

Guest knowzall

Guest knowzall

what happened to the spots??????? 1 was in the park 1 was the warrant guy and1 for the squad missing one....sounds like 3 spots to me...what's the problem? This Town s**ks

The warrant guy went out on the disability of being a chickenshit, the other croaked, and demoting a Lt. could solve the problem with the third one. There is the solution.

The number of Sergeants was decreased from 10 to 8 by a restructuring of the Table of Organization. It also eliminated the Deputy Chief rank, decreased the Lieutenants rank from 11 to five and called for 3 Captains.

Since the Sergeant in the Park, the Warrant Sergeant, and the Sergeant assigned to the computers are unecessary, there were no promotions. I will admit that the refusal of the Chief to transfer someone to the open Sgt. position on Squad 5 is questionalble and the PBA should ask for an audit from the Department of Personnel to fill this spot. That is a winnable argument. <_<:P:P

Guest Anxious

Please Mayor , Please promote me to Sergeant. I already bought my nice blue stripes. There is an opening on Squad 5 that I can fill. I promise not to engage in ticket blitzes or sue the town for workmen's comp anymore. And I will come to work on a regular basis from my shore home. Oh please Mayor make me a Sergeant. :o I'll even stop making my midnight visits on William St cause ** ******* ** ******* ****. :angry:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Please Mayor , Please promote me to Sergeant. I already bought my nice blue stripes. There is an opening on Squad 5 that I can fill. I promise not to engage in ticket blitzes or sue the town for workmen's comp anymore. And I will come to work on a regular basis from my shore home. Oh please Mayor make me a Sergeant. :o I'll even stop making my midnight visits on William St cause ** ******* ** ******* ****. :angry:

ANXIOUS WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET A LIFE YOU FRIGGIN LOSER!! You must know the old saying........JEALOUSY WILL GET YOU NOWHERE!!!!

What is on William Street????

All hail King Raymond!! If you think the Jersey Shore is so great, then get a job down there. You will be missed as bad as your buddy TBuck who's name I have not mentioned in the town since he checked out. They will just hire some Sheriffs Officer that can do a better job than you anyway.

are there any more dispachers being transfed to the town clerk office?

or did you ran out of them?

learn how to spell moron!!!! No maybe the street dept. They need more do-nothings down there..

Archived