Test Admission

Guest Guest

so it's come down to the wire, who will arise with the stripes?

all is quite for now, just seems that the brew is planning on some sort of attack. some people are even scare, they are going after the little people, not for long just remember whatcomes around ,goes around. not everyone shut ups, tick the wrong person be prepared to be scratched! you know who you are and the axe will fall soon enough. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Your grammar is so bad that you must be a cop. I think it that it really does not matter who comes in first, second, third.......the Mayor and council cannot stomach any of the cops and will not soon forget who orchestrated the "Impeach McDonough" website or the ticket blitz that humiliated them as a group. Even the PBA's biggest cheerleader from William Street can't stand them anymore. Not one person on the Council will push for promotions. McDonough (a huge "NO" vote). Dan Kelly (a huge "NO" vote). Vic (will vote as the Mayor dictates and that is a "NO"). Dolaghan (only "YES" to HFD promotions, so another "NO"). Pettigrew (another "NO" unless Hinchy or Pett are #1 as they should be because they would be two of the best cops in any dept. in NJ. Mandaglio (she will go with the "NO" flow). Doran (really doesn't care, he has a county job, so another "NO".) Now who ya gonna call, Ghostbusters? You can try to run to the prosecutors office about some kind of BS, but you burned that bridge long ago. The more things change, thr more they remain the same. Apply somewhere else if you don't like Harrison, nobody would object, you are just another body in a uniform.

guest number two sounds like you know first hand the in's and outs of the hpd. gee did you go to ia to report that too. sounds to me you have another town job and your family kisses the mayor's and council ass. funny they don't cater to your relatives though perhaps you should refrain from any comments. your goose will be cooked too. sounds to me, your going no where but the mayor's ass.

Guest yeahright

Hey imagine this if I were a cop......Stick your promotions where the sun don't shine...go ahead and dump on us no problem...we will just tear this Town apart...Ticket Bltz 24/7 have some of that..no more nice guys we hate u and u hate us..now LETS GET IT ON!!!!!! Please Lets get it on

You would be shopped to the Mayor by one of the rats at thre PD before the next shift. After that, nobody in the PD would go near you or be run out of town like many others who tried that before you. You are just a body in a uniform, remember that fact. Expecting anything like respect or even common courtesy from anyone who matters in this town is unrealistic. If you are a new guy, you are going to have a long bitter career trying to swallow that pill. The Golden BoyZ of the town, the untouchable (firemen), even the druggies, get more respect from the Council than you get from your own family.

DR is gonna come out #1 and will be made Sgt. immediately along with PH as LT. and VG and DN will converge on the town to throw the party of a lifetime. That hurts you assholes that were left like orphaned children with no promtions on the last list. "What a long, strange trip its been."

God help the town if DR comes out #1. I think there is reading involved in the test & I don't think he's up to that challenge! He's not the smartest folk we know! If he gets anything it's because he kissed enough ass to get it! Maybe DN can help him out!

Guest Dept. of Personnel

The lists have been compiled by the Dept. of Personnel and the top scorers on each test are as follows:

Captain-1. JP 2. DN 3.KMC 4. KM 5. DMC 6 DH

Lieutenant- 1. PH 2 DC 3 JY 4 WW no others passed

Sergeant: 1 DR 2.EM 3 RL 4.DS 5 the rest out of the money.

Archived