Sergeants Test

Guest Number One

Guest Number One

Good luck to all the candidates who are taking the Sergeants test today.

Whoever put the most effort in will come out on top. I always did.

Don't listen to the doom and gloom boys who say there will be no promotions. They have been saying that for the last 40 years.

When the list comes out, play errorless ball, don't get involved in any job actions and you will get promoted.

With all the new development going in there will be a need for more Officers and more supervisors. :(

The only way anyone is gonna get promoted is if someone in that position already either transfers out to another agency or drops dead. Just kiss ass for the next three years and then be bitter for life like all the guys that didn't get made off the last list.

I took the test and did extremely well and they thought I was nuts. I am crazy like a fox. I made believe I wanted to transfer to the Newark PD and when I was rejected I blamed it on the Chief. Then I tried to transfer to the Parsipanny PD and had my buddy Pat put in a good word. I was well qualified, but was rejected because I showed up late for the interview wearing a t-shirt, shorts and sandals.

But, when the Sergeant's test results come in, I will be on top and they better promote me to TB's position or I will sue again. :(:lol::P

A.L. comes out number 1. That is my prediction. I just hope the sewers don't overflow with the tears of the guys who placed high last time and didn't get made. Who is the *** councilmans new B**ch anyway?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

The Lord works in mysterious ways. Sometimes people who wish ill-health and act with misguided vengence toward others just to be rotten sometimes find themselves on the receiving end of misfortune. Being nice to people should come naturally, but when the opposoite is displayed to curry favor it can sometimes backfire on you.

morons, al never took the test this time around. check your sources and quit listening to rumors.in fact, apparently no one did well on the test due to it's structure. if anyone gets promoted, just keep your fingers crossed that it's not an ill mannered, misspelled, anal ptlm. yes we have a few! :blink:

Archived