Anyone else notice....

Guest Concerned Resident

Guest Concerned Resident

Anyone else notice the children/teenagers boxing in the streets? Why is this going on? It's not just boys on boys and girls on girls, it's boys and girls beating the hell out of everyone else. I've witnessed and heard children talking about this. Loads of people were around and I believe that they hid when the cops came. This is going to turn into a big problem. Is it going to take a dead kid to get some action on this? Watch your children and teens for bruises and cuts.

Guest Guest
Anyone else notice the children/teenagers boxing in the streets? Why is this going on? It's not just boys on boys and girls on girls, it's boys and girls beating the hell out of everyone else. I've witnessed and heard children talking about this. Loads of people were around and I believe that they hid when the cops came. This is going to turn into a big problem. Is it going to take a dead kid to get some action on this? Watch your children and teens for bruises and cuts.

Well if your so concerned get a good description of the boxers and call the police. Do you actually think by putting it on here that you are going to get a response. Where is it happening? when? what time? maybe the police could monitor it or the DARE officers in the schools could talk to students in school. Pick up the phone and act!!!!!!! stop being one of those people in town that do NOTHING. MAKE the CALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Like other residents said the POLICE are very good in this town. Call and they will respond not like in other towns where they don't.

Guest Gang Violence! Hello

[/quote

Call the State Police, Special Taskforce on gangs, express your concerns, relate this to the Harrison Police force and the School authorities in Point Pleasant!

Guest Guest

The police are good to an extent. Perhaps someone has warned them. I agree with the first poster that something has to be done and I've witnessed this on both Hamiliton and Third street. Next time, I will wait and call the cops. I wasn't even sure that that was what was happening....

Guest NWO4LIFE

TWO GIRLS WERE FIGHTING ON TUESDAY AT IUNCH TIME AND THAT FIGHT WAS A JOKE BECAUSE IT TOOK ONLY TWO MINUTES AND THE FIGHT WAS OVER ONLY FOUR SWINGS AND ONLY ONE CONNETED AND THE GIRL ONLY ONE SCRATCH AND THE OTHER ONE HER NAIL BROKE THEY WERE BOTH A JOKE I CAN KICK THERE A$$ MYSELF AT THE SAME TIME

Guest guest
TWO GIRLS WERE FIGHTING ON TUESDAY AT IUNCH TIME AND THAT FIGHT WAS A JOKE BECAUSE IT TOOK ONLY TWO MINUTES AND THE FIGHT WAS OVER ONLY FOUR SWINGS  AND ONLY ONE CONNETED AND THE GIRL ONLY ONE SCRATCH AND THE OTHER ONE HER NAIL BROKE THEY WERE BOTH A JOKE I CAN KICK THERE A$$ MYSELF AT THE SAME TIME

Wow! You may be able to kick "there" a$$, but you can't spell to save your live!