School Cell Tower

Guest Edison

addiction: The condition of being habitually or compulsively occupied with or or involved in something...............

despite consequences. If one isn't continuing despite negative consequences (it's interfering with other parts of their life), it isn't considered addiction. I'm quite capable of juggling this and the rest of the stuff going on in my life, so nope, no addiciton here. Also, to reiterate once more, I type probably faster than some people here read, lol. It takes me a lot less time to be as active as you see me than you probably realize.

! I believe that the program has it's merits ............. works for me  :)  ;)  :D  ......;)

If it had merits, it wouldn't refuse to publish its results--still, the best look into their 'rate' through an internal document showed that the rate of success through the twelve-step program was 5%.

Guess what the percentage of success is in overcoming addiction all alone, without any help? Also 5%. If that doesn't throw up "huge waste of time" red flags, then you're just gullible.

You might want to buy Season 2 of "Bullshit!" and watch episode 11. It's all about "twelve-stepping." You may be surprised at what you see.

despite consequences. If one isn't continuing despite negative consequences (it's interfering with other parts of their life), it isn't considered addiction. I'm quite capable of juggling this and the rest of the stuff going on in my life, so nope, no addiciton here. Also, to reiterate once more, I type probably faster than some people here read, lol. It takes me a lot less time to be as active as you see me than you probably realize.

If it had merits, it wouldn't refuse to publish its results--still, the best look into their 'rate' through an internal document showed that the rate of success through the twelve-step program was 5%.

Guess what the percentage of success is in overcoming addiction all alone, without any help? Also 5%. If that doesn't throw up "huge waste of time" red flags, then you're just gullible.

You might want to buy Season 2 of "Bullshit!" and watch episode 11. It's all about "twelve-stepping." You may be surprised at what you see.

:lol: I love "Bullshit" !

:D Seriously, Penn 'n Teller are the fushizzle.

See... I knew you had a good sense of humor. Just let it out more.... why does everybody hafta be hatin' all the time? :lol:

Everybody sing along ..... " Everything is beauuuuuuuuutifullllllll , in it's ooowwwwwwn wayyyyyyyy........"

Peace to you Strifey - my work here is done ....................

:o I love "Bullshit" ! 

<_< Seriously, Penn 'n Teller are the fushizzle. 

Yup yup, and a couple of the few celebrities out there who aren't afraid to be 100% open about being atheist. What's not to like?

See... I knew you had a good sense of humor. Just let it out more.... why does everybody hafta be hatin' all the time?  ;) 

Everybody sing along ..... " Everything is beauuuuuuuuutifullllllll ,  in it's ooowwwwwwn wayyyyyyyy........"

Peace to you Strifey - my work here is done ....................

Rock over London, Rock on Chicago...Wheaties, breakfast of champions... </Wesley Willis>

Guest Guest
3- The antennas at Beech and Quincy were removed roughly (2) years ago, because of concerns voiced by local residents.

Not true. They are still there.

Rock over London, Rock on Chicago...Wheaties, breakfast of champions... </Wesley Willis>

Wesley Willis, really.

No way?!! Jump back Jack!

"See me die on bleaker street, I'm bored with being god,

See me sneering in my car, I'm driving to my star. "

Iggy and the Teddybears - Punkrocker baby.............!

Guest stinger
lol, what a strange parallel to draw. Do you believe that dog whistles make no sound because you don't hear anything? Or that Raid will kill you as fast as it will kill a roach? Different creatures are affected differently by stuff.

Ye Gods! Just as HST was much to clever for SFPD your too smart for me.

• 4 years later...
Guest the super

TO ALL THE CONCERN PEOPLE THAT ROOSEVELT SCHOOL HAS A MOTOROLA ANTENNA THAT GIVES OFF 10 TIMES MORE RADIO ACTIVITY THEN ANY CELL PHONE TOWER, HAS BEEN INSTALLED ON THERE ROOF FOR MORE THEN A DECADE SO DO NOT POINT FINGERS ACROSS THE STREET XO XO