Rides Given By Hpd

Guest Guest

why are my tax dollars being wasted on rides around town. if you can't afford a taxis then walk your lard ass. seems to me the hpd is not a free taxis service, so why are these people getting away with with? it's bad enough the fire dept takes out all it's equipment to justify it's usuage around town. gas prices are too high to cater to these people. there are enough car services in the area to chose from.

GAS PRICES ARE HIGH ENOUGH, I DON'T WANT TO SEE THE COST IN MY TAX INCREASE, I KNOW IT'S COMING! RAY, START ADOPTING BIKE SERVICE FOR RESIDENTS, I'M SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH KISS ASSES TOFILL THE POSITION. :angry::P:blink::blink::angry::angry:

The people who get these rides vote for the Mayor. If he lost, the rides might stop. Even someone as stupid as you can understand that. The majority are seniors who need the ride and don't have money for a cab. If it was your parents getting the ride to get medical treatment for their bad health you wouldn't complain. Also, it puts the Mayors main set of ears to the town gossip out of a job.

Archived